Author Topic: Things that make you LOL  (Read 140257 times)

CountArioch

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I <3 termites
Re: Things that make you LOL
« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
Those are epic.
She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh
She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance

Sacrapos - At First Glance, Eluveitie

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #381 on: November 26, 2008, 08:46:47 PM »
I have my duels with smiting, thankyouverymuch.

I believe that's called murder, and last time I checked, that wasn't very chivalrous.  :p

You obviously haven't been paying much attention during the last 3 centuries or so, dear.

Allow me to present you some evidence.

Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #382 on: November 26, 2008, 09:14:40 PM »
You obviously haven't been paying much attention during the last 3 centuries or so, dear.

Regretfully, I was only born 23 years ago and history bores me.

I was arguing more about the whole smiting thing. Killing people in a duel I see as chivalrous, but smiting them? That's just unfair.

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #383 on: November 26, 2008, 09:39:14 PM »
Which is why I said I have my duels with smiting.

AC is worth keeping alive, though.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2008, 11:08:12 AM »
Lols.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »
Mmh, seems smiting is standard 'dueling' procedure for a lot of people on the interwebz :P

"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
Mmh, seems smiting is standard 'dueling' procedure for a lot of people on the interwebz :P

Indeed. Lot to be said about sudden bolts from a clear sky.

And don't forget:

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »

Indeed. Lot to be said about sudden bolts from a clear sky.

On the plus side, I wouldn't be smiting AC for being an idiot, because... y'know... he's not.

On second thought, I probably respect him too much to steal his gal.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #388 on: November 28, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »
Tonight at Thanksgiving dinner, my mom got out this little box full of cards with random questions on them that are supposed to be conversation starters. They included questions like, "What's your favorite book and movie?" "What's your goal?" "What, to you, would be the perfect job?" etc, etc.

Well, my dad draws this one card that reads: If you got to meet God and were allowed to ask him one question, what would it be?

My dad answers: Am I going to Heaven? Because if not, I'm going to say screw it and be bad.

My mom answers: Why did you make me?

My sister-in-law answers: When will I die?

My brother answers: Did you really break the mold when you made me?

I answer: Do you watch me when I pee?

Yeah... It's funny and sad, because I so would actually ask that.

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #389 on: November 28, 2008, 01:20:37 AM »
Thanks, kuro.  ;)
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Shewolf

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #390 on: November 29, 2008, 03:37:39 AM »
So here's a true story I hope ya'll will get a giggle from.
AC, BimR, my boyfriend and I were all standing outside in the parking lot of my apartment complex.  I saw a raccoon climb out of the dumpster and walk across the lot, so I throw my cigarette to the side and book it towards that raccoon, because chasing the local wildlife is fun and keeps us all on our toes  :D
Meanwhile, to the rest of the group, I've sprinted out of sight for no apparent reason.  One of them says "Oh shit, is it a full moon?!"
"I don't know! It's too cloudy!" They take refuge next to a hedge that surrounds the pool area of my apartment complex.
I've treed the raccoon, and lost interest in it.  So I wander back to the parking lot, saying "where did everybody go?"  I don't see them, so I start walking back to my apartment, passing the pool, where I see them across the patio.  I go through the pool gate, not realizing they haven't seen me...
...And got to see all three of them jump out of their skins, with AC holding BimR as a meatsheild in front of him.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #391 on: November 29, 2008, 03:52:39 AM »
Tonight at Thanksgiving dinner, my mom got out this little box full of cards with random questions on them that are supposed to be conversation starters. They included questions like, "What's your favorite book and movie?" "What's your goal?" "What, to you, would be the perfect job?" etc, etc.

Well, my dad draws this one card that reads: If you got to meet God and were allowed to ask him one question, what would it be?

My dad answers: Am I going to Heaven? Because if not, I'm going to say screw it and be bad.

My mom answers: Why did you make me?

My sister-in-law answers: When will I die?

My brother answers: Did you really break the mold when you made me?

I answer: Do you watch me when I pee?

Yeah... It's funny and sad, because I so would actually ask that.

My answer: Now that you've made the morally worst creature in existence, what are you going to do with your life? Watching reruns of WW2 is bound to get old, you know.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #392 on: November 29, 2008, 04:09:00 AM »
So here's a true story I hope ya'll will get a giggle from.
AC, BimR, my boyfriend and I were all standing outside in the parking lot of my apartment complex.  I saw a raccoon climb out of the dumpster and walk across the lot, so I throw my cigarette to the side and book it towards that raccoon, because chasing the local wildlife is fun and keeps us all on our toes  :D
Meanwhile, to the rest of the group, I've sprinted out of sight for no apparent reason.  One of them says "Oh shit, is it a full moon?!"
"I don't know! It's too cloudy!" They take refuge next to a hedge that surrounds the pool area of my apartment complex.
I've treed the raccoon, and lost interest in it.  So I wander back to the parking lot, saying "where did everybody go?"  I don't see them, so I start walking back to my apartment, passing the pool, where I see them across the patio.  I go through the pool gate, not realizing they haven't seen me...
...And got to see all three of them jump out of their skins, with AC holding BimR as a meatsheild in front of him.

LOL I almost mauled AC for that.  :lmao

But seriously, watching you fly after a small innocent creature has got to be the funniest/scariest thing ever.

Though, as soon as I lost sight of you I felt like I was Robert Muldoon from Jurassic Park: "Clever girl."
You were going to attack any second... and you did. After the raep that was had...which I had totally forgotten about and frankly, think I repressed it for a good reason.

Shewolf

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #393 on: November 29, 2008, 04:15:52 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember there being mention of a BimR sandwich, which I did not witness.

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #394 on: November 29, 2008, 07:04:29 AM »
You guys sound like you'd be so much fun to hang out with. Shame I live so far.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

Fuuga

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #395 on: November 29, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
You guys sound like you'd be so much fun to hang out with. Shame I live so far.

/Signed.

Kuro, we should just like, optimize or way to the US >_> nothing fun happens around here. Besides, I'm sure they would love the company of 2 random SA people showing up with alcohol, snacks, and more alcohol. <3 Absinthe being legal here.
Space for sale. Ok ok, not for sale, siggy coming soon.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #396 on: November 29, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
Can't rape the willing. :lmao

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #397 on: November 29, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »
Hur hur hur  :p

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #398 on: November 29, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
Hur hur hur  :p

Well, at least we know who the alpha is there.

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #399 on: November 29, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
Michael Corleone: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
Michael Corleone: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?

Handy Links