Author Topic: Things that make you LOL  (Read 140253 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Things that make you LOL
« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2008, 09:39:18 PM »

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2008, 11:25:37 PM »
Squick.  Thanks, bhu.
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2008, 11:27:01 PM »
Engrish.
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »
Can we nip that in the bud and confine that to the other threads? I'd rather not have this thread deteriorate.

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
« Reply #205 on: November 04, 2008, 01:11:00 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy4POAN9_EE&feature=related Sorry, was I out of character, George?
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2008, 01:36:20 AM »
On a similar wtf note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mW_Se9W7hA

I sense much win in you.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2008, 06:17:55 PM »
Benny Hill skit music. While imagining some inept melee trying to chase a caster around to full attack them, while said caster happily kills everyone else. Now imagine said inept melee doing the same to a Marilith.

Paizils = comedic gold.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Elennsar

• Grape ape
  • The Emperor is watching, the Emperor knows.
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2008, 03:52:30 AM »
GavraelDragon (9:02:02 PM): ...not sure if I've shown you this or not.
GavraelDragon (9:02:11 PM): http://www.enworld.org/Inzeladun/conan/Conan40.htm
::Friend's name deleted for privacy:: (9:02:29 PM): ...you haven't. ::chokes to death::
GavraelDragon (9:02:31 PM): At what point does "This. Is. Nothing. Like. Conan." need to be beaten into his head with a mace, as opposed to us laughing?
:: Deleted :: (9:02:40 PM): Where the fuck do they -get- this stuff?
GavraelDragon (9:02:47 PM): I don't know.
GavraelDragon (9:02:51 PM): Look at his Languages, too.
GavraelDragon (9:02:55 PM): Dwarven?!?!?!!?
:: Deleted ::(9:03:02 PM): ...Elven?
:: Deleted :: (9:03:09 PM): Okay. Just completely ignore this.
GavraelDragon (9:03:12 PM): I know.
GavraelDragon (9:03:22 PM): This is Conan in a sense almost as serious as I am.
:: Deleted :: (9:03:24 PM): Seriously, that is Epic Fail.
GavraelDragon (9:03:30 PM): Pun intended or not?
:: Deleted :: (9:03:35 PM): ...not.

The punny line as well as the sheet itself.
Faith can move mountains. It still can't deflect bullets.

"Communication with humans." is a cross-class skill for me. Please bear this in mind.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
« Reply #209 on: November 07, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
This here lol:

And this one, courtesy of the venerable Frank Trollman:

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2008, 12:56:28 PM »
For fuck's sakes, please tell me that shit's a photoshop fake, or else you might have just killed my libido for five minutes...
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2008, 12:57:11 PM »
For fuck's sakes, please tell me that shit's a photoshop fake, or else you might have just killed my libido for five minutes...

Oh, it is good to be back in business... :D

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »
This is the part where I link the thread to itself as of 2 posts above this one. :P
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2008, 09:29:52 PM »
So today at work I was making the cheeseburger potato soup, and I needed ground pepper and powdered garlic.  We get our pepper and garlic for this sort of thing (all BoH stuff) in a close to gallon tub with a...4 inch or so screw on plastic cap.  It's a pretty strong plastic, but can be bent easily.  It doesn't break really though, so it's quite durable.  We were out of garlic and pepper upstairs so I had to open a new one up.  I start off trying to open the pepper.  It doesn't budge.  So I open the garlic first.  It came off fairly easily (I had to use about 75% of my grip strength to open it).  The pepper...it took us (me AND four other guys) about 10 minutes to open the pepper.  It took two of us at once to open it.  I swear they glued the freaking thing.
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2008, 09:41:50 PM »
Wait a sec - cheeseburger potato SOUP? Am I the only one missing something here? What the hell is that, a soup made with cheeseburgers?

Check them both out!

McPoyo

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »
More or less. It's quite tasty, honestly. Kind of like baked potato soup with beef in it.
[Spoiler]
A gygaxian dungeon is like the world's most messed up game show.

Behind door number one: INSTANT DEATH!
Behind door number 2: A magic crown!
Behind door number 3: 4d6 giant bees, and THREE HUNDRED POUNDS OF HONEY!
They don't/haven't, was the point. 3.5 is as dead as people not liking nice tits.

Sometimes, their tits (3.5) get enhancements (houserules), but that doesn't mean people don't like nice tits.

Though sometimes, the surgeon (DM) botches them pretty bad...
Best metaphor I have seen in a long time.  I give you much fu.
Three Errata for the Mage-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Barbarian-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Monks doomed to die,
One for the Wizard on his dark throne
In the Land of Charop where the Shadows lie.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »

Nope.  The local comic shops stock that magazine

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2008, 09:51:17 PM »
Wait a sec - cheeseburger potato SOUP? Am I the only one missing something here? What the hell is that, a soup made with cheeseburgers?

Basically.  It is good.  When I make it at least.  It does taste kinda like a cheeseburger, a good one, not a fast food one.  But mostly it's more like cheesy potato and hamburger stew.  Doesn't have the texture of a burger ;)

EDIT: All of the soups we make in house are pretty good.  Except maybe chicken tortilla, but that's mainly because it's just weird.  Broccoli cheese is really good when I make it, the chili is amazingly awesome, potato bacon is pretty good, chicken tortilla is decent (it's...odd...depends on your tastes I guess, it's one of our big sellers), czbrgr potato is good, and I'm missing one, whichever one we make on Wednesday.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 09:56:36 PM by dman11235 »
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: November 07, 2008, 10:05:06 PM »

Basically.  It is good.  When I make it at least.  It does taste kinda like a cheeseburger, a good one, not a fast food one.  But mostly it's more like cheesy potato and hamburger stew.  Doesn't have the texture of a burger ;)

EDIT: All of the soups we make in house are pretty good.  Except maybe chicken tortilla, but that's mainly because it's just weird.  Broccoli cheese is really good when I make it, the chili is amazingly awesome, potato bacon is pretty good, chicken tortilla is decent (it's...odd...depends on your tastes I guess, it's one of our big sellers), czbrgr potato is good, and I'm missing one, whichever one we make on Wednesday.

Damn, you ass, now I'm hungry and have to go find Japanese kids to eat.

Check them both out!

Shewolf

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2008, 01:05:07 AM »
So the other day, I went into work early, and my boss informs me that there is a coffee waiting for me at the Algerian cafe/hookah bar next door. I was told today that when she ordered and paid for it for me, she asked for 'whatever it is that shewolf gets'. Well they didn't know me by name, so the next thing she says is 'uhm, long hair, big boobs'
Well, the man behind the counter sure as hell knew who she was referring to, but not without blushing all over and being unable to make eye contact from then on...
Apparently this is how my boss describes me to random third parties. :-[