Author Topic: The worst thing to say during sex...  (Read 165986 times)

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
Re: The worst thing to say during sex...
« Reply #480 on: October 16, 2008, 05:50:01 AM »
 :lol

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

Kari

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #481 on: October 17, 2008, 01:43:44 AM »
Not quite a SAY... but.... friend of mine had some pure capsisum (stuff from peppers, ridiculously hot, even feels like it's burning on just plain skin) on his fingers and even after a thorough scrubbing it was still there. Later that night, he and his girlfriend were 'fooling around'. just think how she felt when the traces hit certain... tender spots.

Elennsar

• Grape ape
  • The Emperor is watching, the Emperor knows.
    • Email
« Reply #482 on: October 17, 2008, 01:54:26 AM »
...I'd rather not.  :o
Faith can move mountains. It still can't deflect bullets.

"Communication with humans." is a cross-class skill for me. Please bear this in mind.

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #483 on: October 17, 2008, 02:33:46 AM »
Not quite a SAY... but.... friend of mine had some pure capsisum (stuff from peppers, ridiculously hot, even feels like it's burning on just plain skin) on his fingers and even after a thorough scrubbing it was still there. Later that night, he and his girlfriend were 'fooling around'. just think how she felt when the traces hit certain... tender spots.
*doubles over in sympathetic agony*

Well, actually... no :D

That is like watching a guy get kicked in the balls on TV. The woman will go "Oh, that has got to hurt." The guy will be on the ground clutching his own balls in sympathetic agony.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #484 on: October 17, 2008, 09:18:26 AM »
"Man, even Morgan Freeman gives better head than you do."

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #485 on: October 17, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »
"Man, even Morgan Freeman gives better head than you do."
"Sorry about that. Your sister wasn't a very good teacher."

"You've got a long ways to go before you can suck like Jack Thompson."
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #486 on: October 18, 2008, 02:45:19 AM »

Ha. That's nothing.

This friend of mine said the most offensive thing to his girlfriend (who would do anything for him and loves him unconditionally) and I wanted to kill him.
I took a Scotch Bonnet (really hot pepper...I had to wear gloves to cut it) and put the juice from it in his Fleshlight. Look up what a fleshlight is if you don't already know.

It was actually really funny. I was laughing along with AC and my other friend while doing it.
That was probably the most evil thing I have ever done. It was fun.  :evillaugh

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:49:59 AM by BobismyRhino »

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #487 on: October 18, 2008, 03:03:29 AM »
OUCH, I say. That wasn't just evil, it was evil AND twisted.

Though frankly, who needs a fleshlight if you have a girlfriend?  No friggin way it's better than the real thing.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #488 on: October 18, 2008, 04:24:16 AM »
Ah Scotch Bonnets...truly a wonderful pepper.  If you're ever in pain chew up a few raw ones.  The endorphin release turns your whole body to rubber.  It's like munchin on painkillers.

Now on the downside your mouth is gonna burn a lil for a short period of time...

CountArioch

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I <3 termites
« Reply #489 on: October 18, 2008, 05:06:58 AM »
OUCH, I say. That wasn't just evil, it was evil AND twisted.

Though frankly, who needs a fleshlight if you have a girlfriend?  No friggin way it's better than the real thing.

Although I'm sure my experiences with women are atypical, I can imagine that no person could possibly be available sexually for anyone else at all times.  Therefore, it's best to have some sort of backup that won't ruin your relationship.

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh
She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance

Sacrapos - At First Glance, Eluveitie

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #490 on: October 18, 2008, 05:14:12 AM »
Right in the midde, suddenly jump up and run to the living room.  "Shit, I'm gonna miss Sex & the City!"
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

CountArioch

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I <3 termites
« Reply #491 on: October 18, 2008, 05:17:41 AM »
I had a similar thing happen to me, she jumped up because of some irrelevant Everquest event happening.  And I had only climaxed twice, I wasn't anywhere NEAR finished.
She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh
She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance

Sacrapos - At First Glance, Eluveitie

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #492 on: October 18, 2008, 05:19:27 AM »
Right in the midde, suddenly jump up and run to the living room.  "Shit, I'm gonna miss Sex & the City!"

There are better shows to miss.

I had a similar thing happen to me, she jumped up because of some irrelevant Everquest event happening.  And I had only climaxed twice, I wasn't anywhere NEAR finished.

That's taking game addiction to a whole other level...

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #493 on: October 18, 2008, 07:07:34 AM »

Ha. That's nothing.

This friend of mine said the most offensive thing to his girlfriend (who would do anything for him and loves him unconditionally) and I wanted to kill him.
I took a Scotch Bonnet (really hot pepper...I had to wear gloves to cut it) and put the juice from it in his Fleshlight. Look up what a fleshlight is if you don't already know.

It was actually really funny. I was laughing along with AC and my other friend while doing it.

Okay, it's official, you win one internet. Pick up your prize at the way out :D  :clap
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Kari

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #494 on: October 18, 2008, 07:26:06 AM »
Ha. That's nothing.

I already knew what that was... and.... oh... oh no.... oh ow.... (As a note, the stuff my friend had is much, much, much hotter than even that pepper, as it's the purified/distilled essence of what makes pepper hot, but... still... ow...) That sounds so painful I'm abusing my ellipses again. Either that, or it's because it's 5 am and I'm totally freaking exhausted.  :D

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »

Ha. That's nothing.

Okay, it's official, you win one internet. Pick up your prize at the way out :D  :clap

Fuck that shit!

Two internets. :evillaugh
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »

There are better shows to miss.

Exactly why I mentioned it!   :lol
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »
You all need to hear the whole story, including what said friend told his then girlfriend. We'll let BimR tell that story. :D

On another note, another friend was walking by his roommate's door one day last year on his way to the kitchen, trying not to hear the sex going on when a noise attracted his attention.  He stopped and listened for a moment before returning to his room. He called me to explain this noise. "Dude. [Name]'s having sex. And the woman's making goat noises."
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Johannixx

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #498 on: October 19, 2008, 04:59:37 AM »

Ha. That's nothing.

Ouch.  That's even worse than when I spiked some asshole's football girdle with IcyHot, and pissed on his mouthpiece.

GawainBS

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #499 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44:47 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBUY-sTbsPQ

Here ya go Gawain, this should clear that song from your mind (along with just about everything else.  Run.  Run quite fast).

Actually, this stuck with me less. "I wish I were a lesbian" had a catchier tune.