Author Topic: CharOp Challenge, take out the BBEG from Age of Worms  (Read 6220 times)

Kaelik

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: CharOp Challenge, take out the BBEG from Age of Worms
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2009, 08:10:14 PM »
Yeah, I just missed it somehow when reading. Not exactly sure how. But that sucks. It means my favorite attack form doesn't work on stupid deities.

Although, looking at it, it just says Deities, and technically DV 0 are not deities at all, so if you do that plot thing, I could still AMF it.

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »
Wait... I see what we need to do!

Get a living spell antimagic field, and apply the dustform template to it.  As it's now a construct and has no maximum age, it's now IMmortal magic!
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »

Get a living spell antimagic field, and apply the dustform template to it.  As it's now a construct and has no maximum age, it's now IMmortal magic!
*whacks TML on the head with a paper fan*
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 09:32:48 PM »

*whacks TML on the head with a paper fan*

By those standards, would any spell with a duration of "Permanent" be immortal magic?

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 09:33:05 PM »
Best. Monster. Ever.

Ever.

Is my entry feasible?

Endarire

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2009, 02:54:31 AM »
A Hood could probably do it.
Hood - My first answer to all your build questions; past, present, and future.

Speaking of which:
Don't even need TO for this.  Any decent Hood build, especially one with Celerity, one-rounds [Azathoth, the most powerful greater deity from d20 Cthulu].
Does it bug anyone else that we've reached the point where characters who can obliterate a greater deity in one round are considered "decent?"