Author Topic: An optimisation challenge: Recreate this scene  (Read 1409 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
An optimisation challenge: Recreate this scene
« on: January 20, 2010, 08:10:50 PM »
Curious if anyone can make a build capable of doing the stuff in this video. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWXHoUvYu4

The character is implied to be a warforged cleric of Zeus, but can you do everything in one turn?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 08:28:48 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

NiteCyper

• Bi-Curious George
  • Contact me on .NET Messenger Service.
Re: An optimisation challenge: Recreate this scene
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »
You mean the robots? And the so-called "hundred" rocket-boosted metal fists? And the japanese person shouting constantly? And "Dr. Hell" who dodges "rocket punches" with some gaseous form or incorporeality (although, you don't appear visually while incorporeal, or that's ethereality)? And his control of a robot? And the 1-to-1 controlling of a robot? And the docking?
Caveat: I edit my posts, ever and anon after.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: An optimisation challenge: Recreate this scene
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
You mean the robots? And the so-called "hundred" rocket-boosted metal fists? And the japanese person shouting constantly? And "Dr. Hell" who dodges "rocket punches" with some gaseous form or incorporeality (although, you don't appear visually while incorporeal, or that's ethereality)? And his control of a robot? And the 1-to-1 controlling of a robot? And the docking?
If possible, yes. ;) I'd settle for a guy who can make 100 rocket punches that lift his enemy into the air, combine them into a giant rocket punch that he rides, then turn himself into a rocket punch though. :p

I'd say he has +1 valorous throwing unarmed strikes, and Big Bang Punch is the rhino's rush spell combined with a pounce (and possibly Smite Evil, maybe with charging smite ACF).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:18:03 AM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]