Author Topic: SG-10: OOC Chat  (Read 17801 times)

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
Re: SG-10: OOC Chat
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2010, 10:16:00 PM »
Flying out in just a few hours, back in a day or so!
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2010, 10:32:31 PM »
have a safe flight.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »
Obviously J0lt won't be in for a little while, but KSB do you want to do a roll call and see who is still here? I don't know if it is that they have nothing to say or if people have given up on this game but we kinda need some more participation to do anything.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
  • Wishing I was a raging Norseman
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »
I haven't seen Bowen in a while.  I'll send him a PM.  Anybody else still here?  I know Rayth is, and you, and j0lt.  If we've still got Bowen, we're good to go.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

KSB Snow Owl's Archer Build thread

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »
I'm around, but stupidly busy.  I should be able to post here and there though.
PbP Games

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »
I'm around, but stupidly busy.  I should be able to post here and there though.
figured you would be without internet at least a few days, and jet lagged too.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »
Staying with my parents (who have internet) until we can find our own place, but yeah, jet lag is a female dog.  Gotta do all the official shit right now like getting a bank account, new cell phone, signing up for the medicare plan, etc...
PbP Games

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »
Sorry for my absence, guys.

Anywho, I'm sorry, but personal issues have taken a turn for the worse during the last couple of days, so I'm afraid I won't be able to participate for the time being. I'll be back eventually though, hopefully within 2 weeks time.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bowen
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2010, 10:31:36 AM »
Sorry for my absence, guys.

Anywho, I'm sorry, but personal issues have taken a turn for the worse during the last couple of days, so I'm afraid I won't be able to participate for the time being. I'll be back eventually though, hopefully within 2 weeks time.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bowen
No worries; I won't kill you off by then  :smirk
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »
I posted this in one of the other games too. Just a heads up my first child is due the beginning of next month. While i primarily post from work, so my participation shouldn't drop off too much, there is a fair chance i'll be totally incoherent.

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »
I posted this in one of the other games too. Just a heads up my first child is due the beginning of next month. While i primarily post from work, so my participation shouldn't drop off too much, there is a fair chance i'll be totally incoherent.
Congrats on the upcoming fatherhood.  I'll try to move thing along over the weekend, but I may be busy outside a lot.

Hope you all have a better week than I; an 8-year-old's funeral is a depressing thing.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2010, 01:31:38 PM »
Congrats on the upcoming fatherhood.  I'll try to move thing along over the weekend, but I may be busy outside a lot.

Hope you all have a better week than I; an 8-year-old's funeral is a depressing thing.
Thanks and my condolences. I've had to do that kind of thing before and it was hard despite never having met them. (it was the 3 & 7 year old nieces of a coworker at the time)

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »
Yeah, this was the daughter of family friends from church.  The mother and her siblings grew up with mine and went to my school.  One was in my older brother's class, and remembers babysitting me quite often, and another was best friends and a soccer teammate with my other brother.

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »
Archangel, just make a slew of search checks (say... 5) and they'll incrementally let me figure out how much you notice.

Sorry for the ridiculous delay - I've been running a fever off and on since last Monday, and just haven't been up to doing much of anything.

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2010, 06:35:20 PM »
Sorry for the long absence, guys, I've had to deal with a lot of RL crap in the last two months.

If there's still a place for me, I'll try to get my character sorted out this week.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

~Bowen
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2010, 10:56:48 PM »
No worries.  I know how it goes (I'm in the middle of the same).  In addition to life crap, my sister is visiting from Germany, and I go on vacation to a rural farm in a week and a half.  I'll try to move things along while there (if not before), but it is a farm, with a crappy 56k modem internet connection.

Rayth Molba

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »
Holy hell, you guys, I'm really sorry that I've been gone for so long. Something wonky happened to my internet, so I don't have any internet connection at my house for the immediate future. You guys can go on without me if you want to, I don't know when I'll be getting a connection back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2010, 05:46:59 PM »
Ok it has officially been a month since anyone did anything in this game. I'm done.