Author Topic: Volume One: Number Theory  (Read 5567 times)

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Re: Volume One: Number Theory
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 01:38:23 PM »
The Funeral
Leo hadn't noticed anything had happened at all to the Priest, but curiosity was literally bowled over as Sigmund blew past everyone. Leo fought through the crowd, moving toward the Park where the concentration of clouds had erupted.

[spoiler]I've decided he should be named Sigmund 'Siggy/Ziggy' Klock. Simple, effective, and given his actions here, the meaning of 'victorious hand or protector' seems appropriate enough.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2011, 03:42:17 AM »
Phil @ The Park

"That is just seriously messed up..."
Phil stares incredulously at the man.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2011, 05:28:21 AM »
The Park

Fighting not to succumb to giggling fits that might compromise her veil, Lilly watches the so-called martyr with equal parts amusement and bemusement. "Okay... I guess we should call the police now. We did sort of witness attempted arson... and I'm pretty sure that counts as public indecency, too."
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation