Author Topic: Build Help: Catgirl Devil Hunter, what feat tree?  (Read 1235 times)

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
Build Help: Catgirl Devil Hunter, what feat tree?
« on: August 28, 2011, 12:55:26 AM »
So various things inspired me to see if I could play a catgirl devil hunter.

Unfortunately my stats are pretty poor, with my one levelup point put towards cha;
str: 13, dex:19, con:14, int:12, wis:12, cha:18

Starting at ECL 5, so Devil Hunter 4. My progression into Devil Hunter is fixed, It's not going to change.

I'm thinking to use Martial Spirit, Burning Blade, Crusaders Strike, Foehammer and Cloak of Deception as my initial maneuvers, and Expansion as my power. I'm thinking of delaying picking up expansion till next level since it becomes far more useful at ML3, but I am not sure what to pick for my other power, I'm leaning towards vigor or bite of the wolf but I welcome suggestions.

I'm right now trying to decide between my feat tree, though I think that travel devotion is going to be one of my feats, though it pains me to surrender so many swift actions.
1) Spiked Chain with Shadow Blade (which would necessitate a change of stance, but a jummy 2d4+10 damage and reach)
2) Dual Wielding (Dex is my primary combat stat anyway)
3) Just use a bastard sword and pick some feats for other stuff, such as Hidden Talent. I'm open to suggestions here.

The goal is to be the tank and party support, for which devoted spirit is quite handy.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

nijineko

• King Kong
  • two strange quarks short of a graviton...
Re: Build Help: Catgirl Devil Hunter, what feat tree?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
wow, haven't seen a reference to that anime in a long time. see my comments in your origin thread.
arukibito ga michi wo erabu no ka, michi ga arukibito wo erabu no deshou ka?
Never game alone again!
KadoKado! Game for gifts!
The Ultimate Dice Rolling Engine