Author Topic: Help. Need PCs built fast  (Read 4507 times)

KellKheraptis

• Organ Grinder
  • What's the matter? I thought you had me...
    • Email
Re: Help. Need PCs built fast
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 10:44:58 PM »
If you're willing to stat that out for me, I'll use it. The game's this Sunday morning.

No problemo.  I've got Thursday and Friday off, so depending on how deep you need the statting, I can bust it out then.  Final build of course subject to further breaking it off in the game's ass, in typical Kell style, and naturally it won't disappoint in terms of bringing raw power to the table.
BG's Resident Black Hatter
The Mango List Reborn!
My Warmage Trickery (coming soon!)
My PrC Pally Trickery (coming soon!)
The D&D Archive
-Work in progress!

kevin_video

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 10:47:53 PM »
If you're willing to stat that out for me, I'll use it. The game's this Sunday morning.

No problemo.  I've got Thursday and Friday off, so depending on how deep you need the statting, I can bust it out then.  Final build of course subject to further breaking it off in the game's ass, in typical Kell style, and naturally it won't disappoint in terms of bringing raw power to the table.
I'm okay with that. Mixster was really good at bringing that to the table with his cleric in my playtest, and he did it all within the rules too. He and a few others had to tell me how they did it, but it's within the rules so the Con board can't argue it.

As for deepness, basically just what you see on the previous page for how they're built. Kind of like when we get example characters in the books. As well, maybe a brief background as to how he's considered an excellent hunter. Paragraph or two long is fine.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

When God gives you lemons... it's time to find a new God.

Like D&D Freakouts? Check out this 4th Ed one.

kevin_video

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 02:31:23 AM »
My game's totally not canceled. It's fully, and only three people made characters. I'm hoping to have enough NPCs, but somehow I doubt it.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

When God gives you lemons... it's time to find a new God.

Like D&D Freakouts? Check out this 4th Ed one.