Author Topic: Hasn't someone started a Bleach game by now?  (Read 4426 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Hasn't someone started a Bleach game by now?
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »
Goddammit people, there ARE other countries that speak spanish besides Mexico... Like, y'know, SPAIN! For that matter, the Espada look to me like a collection of white-dressed toreadores.
Um, I'm European, I know that. :p I said Mexico rather than Spain because of Chad.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »
(teenagers with secret lives, so to speak).
  :bigeye
Ahh... well... okay.
Mabye next time...
Why the big eyes? Nothing's set in stone. For one thing, I sure as hell can't DM a Bleach campaign out of a wet paper bag.

Goddammit people, there ARE other countries that speak spanish besides Mexico... Like, y'know, SPAIN! For that matter, the Espada look to me like a collection of white-dressed toreadores.
Um, I'm European, I know that. :p I said Mexico rather than Spain because of Chad.

Which geography-wise makes less sense to me than if Chad were born in Spain. But eh.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 06:43:02 AM »
Make it occurring before the Quincy Wars. You can remove a bunch of the characters (you'd have to keep some of the lesser known, meaning the DM has more freedom). Alternatively, a crossing of countries after life settings like Midnight suggested sounds fairly sick (if it does mean that the Spanish all turn into demonic hollow thingies... but then again it explains luchadores.... wait, hollow masks-HOLYSHIT!  :wow :shock)

Zanpakuto (I've been thinking about it since my Let's Go Ultra Hero Super Burning Dimension Force, LGUHSBDF for short, character is a shinigami rip that I've decided is actually really poorly executed... meeeh...) are legacy weapons; I've been trying to think of how to stat out each one. Fox-headed guy's Bankai (17+ lv Legacy ability)? Summon Monster some giant mo' fo'. The Healing captain's shikai? Phantom Steed ability. Etc, etc, etc.

I'd love to try helping stat out characters for this game, as long as everyone understands that there is no way anything going on in the most current manga is anything close to pre-17th level stuff. 

Plus, I'd love to have a swing at making a new shinigami! So yeah, I can definitely help with construction, though I can't run it for shit.

Midnight_v

• Organ Grinder
  • Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 06:53:14 AM »
I have a character I'd like to play if we go with the inter national bleed over...
\\\"Disentegrate.\\\" \\\"Gust of wind.\\\" \\\"Now Can we PLEASE resume saving the world?\\\"

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 09:52:21 AM »
Maybe look at what BleachITP have for ideas:
Fairies!
Cowboys!

(I would have supported the American Soul Society being run by stereotypical Grim Reapers myself...)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:55:15 AM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]