Author Topic: OOC Thread  (Read 24901 times)

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Re: OOC Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2010, 06:13:50 PM »
Man I think i need a better dice roller for invisable castle is agenst me to day ,

When I DM, I just use the Wizards dice roller: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
:shrug

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »
Hope I am not going to far against the encounter, I figured just killing them would be too easy.
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game
Torgthen-The Darkening
Eldak-The Neverending Dungeon
Games
Dungeon Delver's Delight
Adventures in Eberron
Town of Terror
Working Progress
[3.5] Mana Mage

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2010, 01:17:08 AM »
oh, I thought the errata said it was increased to 400% over 300%. My bad. Still thoguh, good luck surviving it.

Oh, it's still awesome. But we'll have to wait to see if this guy's even still standing after my attack, let alone your's. :P

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »
Yeah, my roomie's wedding happened at a surprisingly close time to my internet blowing up. Literally, the thing just fucking smoked and burned. So I haven't had internet since... well, probably since the last time I posted. Also, getting it elsewhere is a pain, since I only have a desktop.

Sorry! Have the replacement machine, now just need to pay my monthly internet bill. :P Should be on in a day or so, feel free to auto my rolls when needed, or just assume I'm doing some shadowy, shifty shit

endgamecutter

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2010, 03:36:19 AM »
So, has everyone been wrapped up with work stuff/final exams or is futurama gonna finish their 6th season before we make it to port?[spoiler]Sorry for the needless complaining, I just feel like someone needs to whine in order to show the fact that there is still some interest in this. Also, boredom.[/spoiler]
there is roughly a 99% chance that this post is an obscure reference to SOMETHING.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2010, 03:43:28 AM »
I completely agree. Unfortunately, it seems that Stormcrow only pops on once in a blue moon, like most of the rest of the players, though I know for certain that many of them are active in other games.

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2010, 07:44:10 AM »
Stormcrow appears to like everyone to get an action in before he updates anything, and as Flay has yet to go...
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game
Torgthen-The Darkening
Eldak-The Neverending Dungeon
Games
Dungeon Delver's Delight
Adventures in Eberron
Town of Terror
Working Progress
[3.5] Mana Mage

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »
Still here watching and waiting my turn :)
Placeholder - T'tosc

endgamecutter

• Email
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2010, 02:53:36 PM »
well, my boredom-inspired watching random campaigns (don't judge) shows Flay's been active yesterday, so in theory he should post soon. Or we could tak note of the fact that he gave us an option as for what to make him do in his post saying he's gonna be missing for a while. (i.e. shadow, shifty shit)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:38:43 PM by endgamecutter »
there is roughly a 99% chance that this post is an obscure reference to SOMETHING.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2010, 04:37:11 PM »
Yeah, it's been taking me  a while to get back into full swing (no pun intended), but I've "posted." Confirming, there's only the one guy with a crossbow, that the group just brutally murdered in front of city guard, huh?

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2010, 12:50:03 AM »
i think i should say this you can post you actions for that round a head of your team mates I am just remember if something was to happen like lets say flay were to kill the pick pocket in one shot I may just post that the has done that so there is a chance to react.

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2010, 01:04:36 AM »
as to ...

Did we really need to butcher the pick-pocket?

well that is the choice of the group remember most people work in silver coins, those gold coins could keep him for a long time so he is willing to fight hard for what he stole, take a look at what he did take the purse , go in to a ally way with a cloke of invisabilty , use a anti mage poision on a mage for casting  a spell, and when you get in to hand to hand trys to fight you off he is not an ordary theif. he is a pro at it.

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:29 PM »
ok guys i am updateing the fight tomorrow am i still waiting on any one for this rounds actions ?

endgamecutter

• Email
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »
holy crap we aren't dead yet? yaaaaaay! I think Hallack said he stills has to go.

mans0011

• Curious George
  • Too much Aizen Hate to go around....
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2010, 08:30:01 PM »
Also, remember that Janus is keeping a close eye on the city guard, and if he feels they are moving to apprehend his comrades, he wants to act.
OOC-well for that matter he could just ride on my sword, that's about 15' ;)
OOC - That's what SHE said!  But, otherwise, that works for me, if you guys are willing.

endgamecutter

• Email
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2010, 09:21:16 PM »
er, Hallack? Lloyd and Shade are in different groups, I think you're thinking of Flay's character whos name I TOTALLY haven't forgetten.

Alternatively, in my defence
A: I was threatened before taking action
B: Venn started it!
C: I was attacked before the butchery commenced.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2010, 12:11:49 AM »
I think you're thinking of Flay's character whos name I TOTALLY haven't forgetten.
:lmao

Also, I totally wasn't getting on anyone's case, I just find it funny that in multiple games, say, a thief or thug or something will appear, dm says to roll init, and the group proceeds to slam the fuck out of the poor sod.

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2010, 02:12:15 AM »
Also, I totally wasn't getting on anyone's case, I just find it funny that in multiple games, say, a thief or thug or something will appear, dm says to roll init, and the group proceeds to slam the fuck out of the poor sod.

true but what can you do at times when the group splits up and you are trying to avoid them getting bord waiting for the 1 groups random encounter to end ?

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2010, 02:25:58 AM »

true but what can you do at times when the group splits up and you are trying to avoid them getting bord waiting for the 1 groups random encounter to end ?

True that, it's nice we weren't pt on hold. I just find the groups general reaction funny.

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2010, 12:42:39 PM »
OOOPS.  :rollseyes  I'll get my post corrected hehe.  

Hey, I Located the Thief but is he invisible?  That is my understanding though it it not clear.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:57:23 PM by Hallack »
Placeholder - T'tosc