Author Topic: A Fun way to say "Fuck You"  (Read 51832 times)

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: A Fun way to say "Fuck You"
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »
Can we be done with the argument yet? It's seriously devolved into this back-and-forth:

Fuckwits who are not Sunic: Sunic you're a big meanie poo-poo head and I want you to shut up because you're hurting my feelings and making me look shit up with Google. Google, Sunic. What kind of monster are you?

Sunic, who is acting like a Fuckwit, to a point: You've been smited. Shut the fuck up. I'm right. You're wrong. Here's a list of quotes and/or a series of links to posts where you've been proven wrong and/or smited. I'm going to keep smiting for every post you make in which you call me out. Don't taunt the dog or you get bitten.

Everyone Else: Cheers for Sunic or supports his antagonists without making any valid points on either side.

Me: Hi Welcome for insignificant shit and/or when it's warranted, such as Fuckwit suggesting a sig with a link to the Hi Welcome Druid rather than reading what was written about running a search engine for the term. (I refuse to use the word 'googling'.)

Take it to a DoW or something, I could use some entertainment along this vein, but it's just making it harder to find things relevant to Wight Christmas. Not that there's much left to add to it, but it's still a decent trick, but every time it's linked to it's also going to link to the argument.
Solo on Essentials
I prepared irresistible phantasmal killer today... as a 4th level spell.
"He hit me with a flaming garbage can...and then the god damn hobo next to it!"

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2010, 11:45:23 AM »
I like the direction that Foxwander went with this .... I'll have to see what I can do with that a little later.
 :clap

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2010, 02:10:57 PM »
Foxwander, I like your trick, but one of the points of this is that it lasts 2-3 years, so even without the damage, you are going to be causing problems with people.

Everywhere.

That said, I like yours too. Needs moar wounding spell, though.

So that anything immune to the level drain takes Con damage instead.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Saxony

• Donkey Kong
  • My avatar is from the anime "Pani Poni Dash!".
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2010, 04:43:32 PM »
I like you.

As for the fucktard: Correcting lies is completely on topic. When you have to lie about someone to attack them not only do you concede you have no truthful grounds to oppose them on, but you will be smited all the harder for being a lying sack of shit. As you did claim that go fuck yourself was your insult, instead of being a commonly used one that also is used by the same people who brought us Hi Welcome, you are indeed a liar.

Bad liar. Stop lying.

Now I was done with you before until you had to start again. I am again done with you. Should you again instigate the fight, the smiting will continue with zest and vigor. Should you instead shut the fuck up and admit defeat, that will be the end of it.
Me claiming I created "go fuck yourself" is all you got? You make this so easy it's not entertaining.

In my (possibly flawed) opinion, when there are three unaddressed arguments and the last is trivially favorably interpreted (In an ambiguous case), every argument is right.

You aren't lazy. This isn't only my opinion- Everyone here would agree you are proactive. You would have toppled every part of my post if you could. Instead, you saw I was right and covered up with noise. You're either wrong or deluded. In any case, you're trash.

Have fun talking about being correct.
If I say something about real world physics, and someone disagrees, assume I am right 90% of the time. This number goes up to 100% if I am late night posting - trust me, my star dust sibs.

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2010, 04:45:48 PM »
Can... can we just get back to talking about killing the seasons?
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2010, 05:03:34 PM »
Too late. My turn. This shit's gone on long enough.

Saxony:

Re: Hi Welcome
Pretty sure Hi Welcome is a druid :sherlock

Ah, so worth it.
On this, you pretty much ignored two people telling you to go Google it, pretty obvious clues that you were flat out-and-fucking-out wrong about pretty much everything you'd said up to this point regarding the usage of Hi Welcome , not to mention the fact that your only contribution to this thread has so far been baiting and bitching about Sunic.

I'm going to call it like I see it. That's less than perfect quality posting.

Would you, perhaps, like to contribute to this thread, rather than engaging in a personal vendetta and proving yourself to be a complete and total fuckwit?

For fucking reference, your goddamned second post in this thread. Your first post contributed nothing, either, just suggested two feats from core.

I'm going to be brutally honest here: Sunic has contributed less to this than you, but you, my fine, feathered fuckwit, had to go and antagonize a person who's known for retaliating... well, like this, to people who purposely antagonize him. Could your mouth-breathing ways be any more fucking apparent at this point? Every post afterwards you have made has contributed two things to this thread: Jack, and Shit. In each post, you continue to antagonize Sunic, thus dragging the flame war out even more, when either one of you could have walked away.

Let's continue.

It's an understandable mistake.

Do you expect me to know the contents of even a majority of every member's signatures on this forum? No. That is unreasonable.

Do you expect me to magically realize that a build's title is actually a derived from a wholly separated part of the internet (Namely, paizo and gitp and DDO. Paizo is fail. Gitp is less fail but still head ache inducing. I don't play MMO's)? No. That is unreasonable.

So why precisely would I google something I in all reasonable expectations thought I had already seen? I wouldn't.

But thanks for the swearing with all the explanation. That really made my day and your post succinct.

You're an asshole with no meaningful contribution to this thread. I kindly ask you to bend over backwards and fuck yourself before, during, and after leaving this thread.

Oh wait. I meant to say Hi Welcome instead like a passive agressive elitist douche.

Hi Welcome. Asshole.

Incorrect usage of a meme to insult someone constitutes as a penalty to your appearance, regardless of whether you're right or wrong. Also, your own words can quite easily be ascribed to you. Your only contribution to this thread has been to antagonize Sunic, and no, I don't give a flying motherfuck who's wrong in this situation, because both of you are. After two fucking pages of this thing being put to rest, you had to drag it back up. In each case, this has been mostly settled, but somewhere in the back of your fucking peanut-sized brain, you felt the need to rise to the bait and poke the sleeping motherfucking porcupine with your bare fucking hands and then complain when you pulled your hand away a bloody goddamned mess.

You've both been asked to cease and desist. Another thread has been made in another forum to continue this discussion. All the emotional baggage has been moved there, except for you. Why don't you go traipse along to the other thread where people actually give a fuck about this seeming vendetta you have against Sunic, and let the people who actually contribute to this thread continue in peace?

And yeah, that last bit is aimed at both of you.

Edit: Link fixing.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:42:52 PM by RelentlessImp »
Solo on Essentials

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I'll kill you before you're born.
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2010, 05:13:35 PM »
Everyone Else: Cheers for Sunic or supports his antagonists without making any valid points on either side.
Cheer is such a strong word. I neither condone nor condemn Sunic's actions but I do say this.
@Sunic,

Can... can we just get back to talking about killing the seasons?
Why?

Buy a Heart of Ice, everyday it casts fimblewinter for you and does that job without a problem. Hell you can tack on the metamagic feats to the spell for free and you don't even have to carry or hold the stone. Cast Magic Aura on it then bury it.

Given that an 8th level slot is two 7s, four 6s, eight 5s, sixteen 4s, thirty two 3s, sixty four 2s. The equivalency cost of metamagicing fimblewinter for damage is sixty four times less efficient than using Locate City. So buy the stone, bury it, add in maximize when the stone casts it, then use Locate City to kill people. Best part is you can dump all the extra feats and just concentrate on Fell Drain, compared to the fimblewinter you can bestow multiple negative levels due to multiple castings for virtually the same cost.
Tiers explained in 8 sentences. With examples!
[spoiler]Tiers break down into who has spellcasting more than anything else due to spells being better than anything else in the game.
6: Skill based. Commoner, Expert, Samurai.
5: Mundane warrior. Barbarian, Fighter, Monk.
4: Partial casters. Adapt, Hexblade, Paladin, Ranger, Spelltheif.
3: Focused casters. Bard, Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Martial Adapts, Warmage.
2: Full casters. Favored Soul, Psion, Sorcerer, Wu Jen.
1: Elitists. Artificer, Cleric, Druid, Wizard.
0: Gods. StP Erudite, Illthid Savant, Pun-Pun, Rocks fall & you die.
[/spoiler]

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »
I like you.

As for the fucktard: Correcting lies is completely on topic. When you have to lie about someone to attack them not only do you concede you have no truthful grounds to oppose them on, but you will be smited all the harder for being a lying sack of shit. As you did claim that go fuck yourself was your insult, instead of being a commonly used one that also is used by the same people who brought us Hi Welcome, you are indeed a liar.

Bad liar. Stop lying.

Now I was done with you before until you had to start again. I am again done with you. Should you again instigate the fight, the smiting will continue with zest and vigor. Should you instead shut the fuck up and admit defeat, that will be the end of it.
Me claiming I created "go fuck yourself" is all you got? You make this so easy it's not entertaining.

In my (possibly flawed) opinion, when there are three unaddressed arguments and the last is trivially favorably interpreted (In an ambiguous case), every argument is right.

You aren't lazy. This isn't only my opinion- Everyone here would agree you are proactive. You would have toppled every part of my post if you could. Instead, you saw I was right and covered up with noise. You're either wrong or deluded. In any case, you're trash.

Have fun talking about being correct.
:flame  STOP IT!!!!!
Take it to either PM or the "Bitch" forum -- or, better yet, just let it go -- just stop it here.  

Just to reiterate (from Sunic):
I must be fucking psychic:
... or, at least, I tried to.  But no, you won't let me.  You just have to keep this going.  You know that Sunic is going to have a rebuttal for anything you have to say about the topic, so you insist on continuing to poke and prod him -- who's the troll now?
Pro-tip for you -- stop hitting him with the stick, and he will stop biting you.  

Sunic -- here's a pro-tip for you: stop slapping the baby, and he will stop crying.  Please just let him cry it out and be done with it.
By now you have figured out that he is just as insistent on getting the last word as you -- please don't give him any more excuse to continue this.

I don't care who's "right" or "wrong" (nor does anyone else) -- y'all both need to just stop this childish B.S.

EDIT: :ninja'ed by R.Imp.

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »
EDIT: :ninja'ed by R.Imp.
Needs changing to :swordsage or :shadowsunninja.

Also, motherfucking hell, I've been lured into using Google as a verb.
Solo on Essentials

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2010, 05:52:48 PM »
Saxony, I warned you. Explicitly.

Too late. My turn. This shit's gone on long enough.

Saxony:

Re: Hi Welcome
Pretty sure Hi Welcome is a druid :sherlock

Ah, so worth it.
On this, you pretty much ignored two people telling you to go Google it, pretty obvious clues that you were flat out-and-fucking-out wrong about pretty much everything you'd said up to this point regarding the usage of Hi Welcome , not to mention the fact that your only contribution to this thread has so far been baiting and bitching about Sunic.

I'm going to call it like I see it. That's less than perfect quality posting.

Would you, perhaps, like to contribute to this thread, rather than engaging in a personal vendetta and proving yourself to be a complete and total fuckwit?

For fucking reference, your goddamned second post in this thread. Your first post contributed nothing, either, just suggested two feats from core.

I'm going to be brutally honest here: Sunic has contributed less to this than you, but you, my fine, feathered fuckwit, had to go and antagonize a person who's known for retaliating... well, like this, to people who purposely antagonize him. Could your mouth-breathing ways be any more fucking apparent at this point? Every post afterwards you have made has contributed two things to this thread: Jack, and Shit. In each post, you continue to antagonize Sunic, thus dragging the flame war out even more, when either one of you could have walked away.

Let's continue.

It's an understandable mistake.

Do you expect me to know the contents of even a majority of every member's signatures on this forum? No. That is unreasonable.

Do you expect me to magically realize that a build's title is actually a derived from a wholly separated part of the internet (Namely, paizo and gitp and DDO. Paizo is fail. Gitp is less fail but still head ache inducing. I don't play MMO's)? No. That is unreasonable.

So why precisely would I google something I in all reasonable expectations thought I had already seen? I wouldn't.

But thanks for the swearing with all the explanation. That really made my day and your post succinct.

You're an asshole with no meaningful contribution to this thread. I kindly ask you to bend over backwards and fuck yourself before, during, and after leaving this thread.

Oh wait. I meant to say Hi Welcome instead like a passive agressive elitist douche.

Hi Welcome. Asshole.

Incorrect usage of a meme to insult someone constitutes as a penalty to your appearance, regardless of whether you're right or wrong. Also, your own words can quite easily be ascribed to you. Your only contribution to this thread has been to antagonize Sunic, and no, I don't give a flying motherfuck who's wrong in this situation, because both of you are. After two fucking pages of this thing being put to rest, you had to drag it back up. In each case, this has been mostly settled, but somewhere in the back of your fucking peanut-sized brain, you felt the need to rise to the bait and poke the sleeping motherfucking porcupine with your bare fucking hands and then complain when you pulled your hand away a bloody goddamned mess.

Fortunately someone did my job first, so I'll just quote this. You get a pass this time, but you still need to fuck off Saxony. Either to the other thread, or in general I care not.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2010, 06:11:09 PM »

Fortunately someone did my job first, so I'll just quote this. You get a pass this time, but you still need to fuck off Saxony. Either to the other thread, or in general I care not.
*spritzes with water bottle* No. Bad fox-spirit. Don't feed the troll.
Solo on Essentials

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2010, 06:17:54 PM »
So, anyway, throw Fell Frighten on this son of a bitch? Any other metamagic feats that cause fear effects? Or class features? If we can get another level of fear, we can get people running around, ideally outside into the hellfrost. Fell Animate would maybe raise a few zombies that would ordinarily not be low enough level to have risen as wights, but it's not worth it since it's capped.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

Foxwander

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2010, 06:19:55 PM »
Foxwander, I like your trick, but one of the points of this is that it lasts 2-3 years, so even without the damage, you are going to be causing problems with people.

Everywhere.

That said, I like yours too. Needs moar wounding spell, though.

So that anything immune to the level drain takes Con damage instead.

Thanks.  But yeah, a 2+ year winter-from-hell is quite the "fuck you" for anyplace that pisses you off.  It can also work as the ultimate defense for a kingdom's one weak point.  You know, if you've got the iconic single-mountain-pass-thru-the-orc-horde-mountains kind of thing in your area.  Boom!  Nuclear fumbulwinter that bitch and your safe for a couple of years.  I only worked on my Locate City road show of death because I thought it was unfortunate that a fell draining fimbulwinter would wind up killing off all the undead it creates.

But the good thing is- if you can cast one, then you can cast the other as well.  So now you've got apocalyptic options.  You can bring on the ice age (Just think of what your fimbulwinter would do in the middle of a major ocean current- like our gulf steam.  One casting would frak things up globally!) or you can start the age of wight death while cutting a country in two!  Or do both and place bets on what kills the last survivors- wights or hypothermia.  Who says the apocalypse can't be fun! :thumb
Standing in uffish thought.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »

Haven't you learned not to set off Contingencies yet? Who raised this noob anyways? Ah, fuck it.

Flesh to Stone, Stone to Mud.

And yes, I'm evil. Point? :P

And don't forget:

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

[/spoiler]

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2010, 06:28:38 PM »

Haven't you learned not to set off Contingencies yet? Who raised this noob anyways? Ah, fuck it.

What, no Purify Water? :P
Solo on Essentials

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #195 on: November 06, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »
hows about acorn of far travel to take your wintery environmental pseudo prereq with you and turn one of the hot hell's into one of the cold hells..
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #196 on: November 06, 2010, 07:09:43 PM »

Evaporation works better. Particularly when forced.

What, no Purify Water? :P

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2010, 07:20:46 PM »
here is a fun one take Cityscape's invisable spell if you know as in have some one expendable or you don't like is chased by the BEBG or mop set up and invisable gate set it up hallways are always nice to some were else (users prefrence) and if you set it up right you get rid of both and with some more luck get it closed before more problems happen

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #198 on: November 06, 2010, 07:26:36 PM »
invisiwin
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »
here is a fun one take Cityscape's invisable spell if you know as in have some one expendable or you don't like is chased by the BEBG or mop set up and invisable gate set it up hallways are always nice to some were else (users prefrence) and if you set it up right you get rid of both and with some more luck get it closed before more problems happen
...what?