Author Topic: A Fun way to say "Fuck You"  (Read 51830 times)

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
Re: A Fun way to say "Fuck You"
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »
while i like the damage from the weather, you dont take it once you go inside.. so, i think its pretty reasonable to assume that anyone able to survive the first five minutes, probably only has the wights to worry about.

Yeah, but 5 minutes is a fucking eternity in D&D combat. No, you can't see your opponent. They're still hitting you, so it's combat.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2010, 06:47:27 PM »
Hmm, now how much snow was there again?

8 to 10 feet?

I think that ends up blocking you in. Enjoy your Wisdom damage, bitch.

That is if you manage to survive the first 5 minutes.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2010, 06:49:16 PM »
Hmm, now how much snow was there again?

8 to 10 feet?

I think that ends up blocking you in. Enjoy your Wisdom damage, bitch.

That is if you manage to survive the first 5 minutes.
wisdom damage, try starvation because really who is going to have a sufficient supply of food/magical food producers.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
I said Wisdom damage because of Cabin Fever. It's a disease from Frostburn that has a constant chance of infecting you if you're stuck somewhere during winter.

Also starvation.

And then there's the long-term climatological effects in the area. Because of the fact that you just basically raped the climate, I can see it messing up migration patterns and such for a long time.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »
Sufficient ranks in Knowledge (Nature) might allow you to cast it in sufficiently key areas to disrupt the global climate entirely, ushering in a worldwide Ice Age. If you do it right. Maybe. Needs a nice DM, though, so not really all that great.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2010, 07:03:05 PM »
the wights will have plenty of food..

after 5 or 6 levels of most classes, people are going to have a decent chance of surviving the first day.

the second day, if they choose to hang out, might be more difficult.
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

Vistella

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2010, 07:32:35 PM »
where's creeping cold from? I'll work up the math on that too so we can compare them

edit:never mind I found it in MotW

complete divine iirc for the 3.5 version

10 rounds = 1 min
60 min = 1 hour
so 1 hour = 600 rounds
and a persistant spell lasts 24 hours, so thats 14.400 rounds

so we have 103.687.200 d6 damage per day, maximised for 622.123.200 damage per day

sadly its single target only

Saxony

• Donkey Kong
  • My avatar is from the anime "Pani Poni Dash!".
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2010, 07:48:56 PM »
This is the character op boards. You are allowed, even entitled to question people who you think are wrong. However if you yourself turns about to be the wrong one, you will be eviscerated on the grounds of Did Not Do the Research.
I would hardly call myself eviscerated. Then again, I'm pretty sure you're not bothered either. I would suggest buffing your insult fu. Use consonant or flowing language to spruce up cliche insults instead of using size modifiers; Be classy. Don't steal insults from the person you are insulting; Be authoritative. Tailor your insults to the situation at hand. And don't just use cliche insults nakedly; Creativity is its own reward. And lastly, don't use too many insults at once; disparate groups are undermined and similar groups are ignored as ranting.

It's hard to hate you when you are so ineffective. That's probably a good thing.

And I'm done. Have fun, Sunic. Nothing more can be said.
If I say something about real world physics, and someone disagrees, assume I am right 90% of the time. This number goes up to 100% if I am late night posting - trust me, my star dust sibs.

Foxwander

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »
the wights will have plenty of food..

after 5 or 6 levels of most classes, people are going to have a decent chance of surviving the first day.

the second day, if they choose to hang out, might be more difficult.

Actually the wights will only be wights for about 7 minutes... that's how long, on average, it will take the 1d6 damage/minute from the extreme cold to kill them.  No, the wights aren't surviving this winter anymore than anyone else.
Standing in uffish thought.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »
This is the character op boards. You are allowed, even entitled to question people who you think are wrong. However if you yourself turns about to be the wrong one, you will be eviscerated on the grounds of Did Not Do the Research.
I would hardly call myself eviscerated. Then again, I'm pretty sure you're not bothered either. I would suggest buffing your insult fu. Use consonant or flowing language to spruce up cliche insults instead of using size modifiers; Be classy. Don't steal insults from the person you are insulting; Be authoritative. Tailor your insults to the situation at hand. And don't just use cliche insults nakedly; Creativity is its own reward. And lastly, don't use too many insults at once; disparate groups are undermined and similar groups are ignored as ranting.

It's hard to hate you when you are so ineffective. That's probably a good thing.

Hi Welcome

Go fuck yourself (or GFY for short) is not exclusive to you. In fact you might find certain DDO boards use the term regularly.

And don't forget:

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

[/spoiler]

Saxony

• Donkey Kong
  • My avatar is from the anime "Pani Poni Dash!".
« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2010, 08:18:05 PM »

Must have last word!
Okay, go ahead.
If I say something about real world physics, and someone disagrees, assume I am right 90% of the time. This number goes up to 100% if I am late night posting - trust me, my star dust sibs.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2010, 08:25:42 PM »

Hi Welcome

Go fuck yourself (or GFY for short) is not exclusive to you. In fact you might find certain DDO boards use the term regularly.
Sunic I'm going to say this as politely as I can. Stop acting like a troll who is in the 3rd grade. You have made it a point to shit in several threads that I have seen for the past week. You may have said something useful in some of those posts but I couldn't find it under the childish name calling of your Napoleonic complex. If someone is saying something that is wrong try to show them their error rather than telling them they are retarded and still not explaining anything. It will be a lot more effective and you won't have to waist so much time arguing over stupid shit. And if you really want to have a flame war with someone take it out of threads people are trying to participate in.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

geniussavant

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2010, 09:02:58 PM »
where's creeping cold from? I'll work up the math on that too so we can compare them

edit:never mind I found it in MotW

complete divine iirc for the 3.5 version

10 rounds = 1 min
60 min = 1 hour
so 1 hour = 600 rounds
and a persistant spell lasts 24 hours, so thats 14.400 rounds

so we have 103.687.200 d6 damage per day, maximised for 622.123.200 damage per day

sadly its single target only

Oh, i was using a rolling factorial algorithm to plot out the increase in damage, obviously I took the hard way and screwed up. it wouldn't be a first.
[spoiler]
I see that you want to solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. You want to solve practical problems. F'r instance, how are you gonna stop some big, mean Mother Hubbard from tearing you a structurally superfluous new behind? The answer: Use a gun. And if that don't work? Use more gun.
And if that fails try this

[/spoiler]

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #173 on: November 05, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »

Must have last word!
Okay, go ahead.
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!
This thing was dead for almost 2 whole pages, and you had to go and restart this shit?!  WTF?! 

Besides, you brought this on yourself -- a single little 2-word troll/spam -like post is hardly anything to get ruffled-up about around here (after all, this isn't GitP).  Anyway, it wasn't even targeted at you to begin with.

Furthermore, until this thread, I didn't know what "Hi Welcome" was.  However (even at my old-enough-to-not-be-"hip"-to-all-the-nifty-internet-stuff age), with my knowledge of the existence and concept of internet memes, I took literally 3 seconds to Google "Hi Welcome" .... and what do you know - at least the first 5 results were detailed explanations of the origin of "Hi Welcome".  So, I spent a whole <1 minute of my oh-so-busy life, and thus was enlightened.
And then I moved on.

... or, at least, I tried to.  But no, you won't let me.  You just have to keep this going.  You know that Sunic is going to have a rebuttal for anything you have to say about the topic, so you insist on continuing to poke and prod him -- who's the troll now?

So, hows about you stick your thumb back in your mouth and shut the hell up?

Thank you.
 :backtotopic

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

BeholderSlayer

• Hong Kong
« Reply #174 on: November 05, 2010, 09:47:17 PM »
This thread is totally awesome. The best part is watching people have an actual discussion amongst the chaos.
Hi Welcome
[spoiler]
Allow me to welcome you both with my literal words and with an active display of how much you fit in by being tone deaf, dumb, and uncritical of your babbling myself.[/spoiler]

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #175 on: November 05, 2010, 11:07:06 PM »
hey beholder
[spoiler]Hi Welcome     :lmao [/spoiler]
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2010, 02:16:10 AM »
Hi Welcome. Asshole.

Red Card! Incorrect usage.

Hi Welcome

Anyways, somewhat on topic, I second dubbing this trick "Wight Christmas".

I'm dreaming of a Wight Christmas
Just like the Great Old Ones used to know.
Where the bloodspatter glistens,
and people listen
To hear undead in the snow

I'm dreaming of a Wight Christmas
With every "please help us" letter I write
I wish our days could be merry and bright
But our Christmas has turned to Wights
Solo on Essentials
I prepared irresistible phantasmal killer today... as a 4th level spell.
"He hit me with a flaming garbage can...and then the god damn hobo next to it!"

PhaedrusXY

• Organ Grinder
  • Advanced Spambot
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2010, 03:50:40 AM »
That was truly inspired, RelentlessImp. I had to wipe a tear from my undying eye. /sniff
[spoiler]
A couple of water benders, a dike, a flaming arrow, and a few barrels of blasting jelly?

Sounds like the makings of a gay porn film.
...thanks
[/spoiler]

Foxwander

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2010, 05:39:01 AM »
Found a few more ways to increase the damage...
  • Add Snowcasting and Sanctum Spell to make this effectively a 10the level spell which bumps the Flash Frost and Entangling damage to a nice round 20 and 10 points respectively.
  • Throw in Energy Admixture- Fire.  Not only for the lols of burning everyone while you're freezing them :lmao, but also to add another 20 points of damage AND the [fire] descriptor.
  • Since it's now a [fire] spell also why not add Flash Frost's evil twin, Blistering.  That adds another 20 pts of damage to the fun.
  • Since its a Wight Christmas after all, it seems appropriate to add Enervating spell to the mix also for another 50% damage increase to all the living (however briefly) victims!

That makes it 60 damage the 1st round and 70 damage for 6 rounds after that from the Extended entanglement blast.  Empowered and Enervated that's 135 then 157x6 for 1077 points of burning, frigid, negative energy death!! Not to mention 7 negative levels, which effectively do 5 pts of damage each for another 35 points of suck, for a grand total of 1112 points!  That should kill pretty much everybody.  Now lets find some way to make those wights immune to cold so they'll survive rising in the middle of this death-winter.

P.S.- I forgot, you can also use your Incantatrix meta-magic effect to Persist the whole burning, freezing, entangled mess for over 2M points of damage- but that's just mean.  :p

P.S.S.- You can also do this whole trick AND side-step the subsequent winter-from-hell-freezes-all-your-lovely-wights-solid problem by applying all these feats and effects as a variant of the Locate City bomb.  Instead of exploding everyone with the shaky wording of that trick you're hitting them with a solidly built 200-mile radius (400 widened ;)) blast of blistering, flash-frosted entanglement. And, once you persist it with metamagic effect, it's a 24-hour ginormous circle of death that's centered, and moves with, you.  So jump on your 100mph phantom steed and take your death-machine cross-country.  In the real world you could cut a swath the height of Arizona across the whole U.S. with a 24-hour death-ride like that!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:59:48 AM by Foxwander »
Standing in uffish thought.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2010, 10:07:59 AM »

Hi Welcome

Sunic I'm going to say this as politely as I can. Stop acting like a troll who is in the 3rd grade. You have made it a point to shit in several threads that I have seen for the past week. You may have said something useful in some of those posts but I couldn't find it under the childish name calling of your Napoleonic complex. If someone is saying something that is wrong try to show them their error rather than telling them they are retarded and still not explaining anything. It will be a lot more effective and you won't have to waist so much time arguing over stupid shit. And if you really want to have a flame war with someone take it out of threads people are trying to participate in.

You know where to find the explanation.

Hi Welcome

Must have last word!
Okay, go ahead.
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!
This thing was dead for almost 2 whole pages, and you had to go and restart this shit?!  WTF?! 

Besides, you brought this on yourself -- a single little 2-word troll/spam -like post is hardly anything to get ruffled-up about around here (after all, this isn't GitP).  Anyway, it wasn't even targeted at you to begin with.

Furthermore, until this thread, I didn't know what "Hi Welcome" was.  However (even at my old-enough-to-not-be-"hip"-to-all-the-nifty-internet-stuff age), with my knowledge of the existence and concept of internet memes, I took literally 3 seconds to Google "Hi Welcome" .... and what do you know - at least the first 5 results were detailed explanations of the origin of "Hi Welcome".  So, I spent a whole <1 minute of my oh-so-busy life, and thus was enlightened.
And then I moved on.

... or, at least, I tried to.  But no, you won't let me.  You just have to keep this going.  You know that Sunic is going to have a rebuttal for anything you have to say about the topic, so you insist on continuing to poke and prod him -- who's the troll now?

So, hows about you stick your thumb back in your mouth and shut the hell up?

Thank you.
 :backtotopic

I like you.

As for the fucktard: Correcting lies is completely on topic. When you have to lie about someone to attack them not only do you concede you have no truthful grounds to oppose them on, but you will be smited all the harder for being a lying sack of shit. As you did claim that go fuck yourself was your insult, instead of being a commonly used one that also is used by the same people who brought us Hi Welcome, you are indeed a liar.

Bad liar. Stop lying.

Now I was done with you before until you had to start again. I am again done with you. Should you again instigate the fight, the smiting will continue with zest and vigor. Should you instead shut the fuck up and admit defeat, that will be the end of it.

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]