Author Topic: Dragonborn Warforged... Yah I wanna play a mechano dragon  (Read 1753 times)

InnErgEE

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Dragonborn Warforged... Yah I wanna play a mechano dragon
« on: May 23, 2010, 02:53:39 AM »
So me and a buddy of mine have ended up unsatisfied with our characters and thus get to claim new ones.  I am think a dragonborn warforged.  Part of me really wants to go dungeoncrasher fight 2/ stoneblessed (goliath) 3/ barb 1 (goliath racial sub)/warforged juggernaut?/war hulk?.  We would be starting play at level 5 which basically means I would only have the fighter/stoneblessed levels.  No flaws, 30 point buy.  Part of me feels I should go with a totemist/lion totem barb/totem rager, but I really like the flavor of the juggernaut, though I suppose I could always drop that on top of the totemist build.  Which do you think is better.  I have seen plenty of standard totem rager builds but if you have one with jugg or you have any ideas/

Dragonborn Warforged
str 16 (16)
dex 14 (12)
con 16 (20)
int 8 (8)
wis 12 (10)
cha 8 (6)

Dungeoncrasher fighter 1- Fighter 1-Power Attack Level 1- Adamantium Body
Dungeoncrasher fighter 2-
Stoneblessed 1- Level 3- Imp bull rush
Stoneblessed 2-
Stoneblessed 3-
Goliath Barbarian 1- Level 6- Shock trooper or cleave

which if I want to go into war hulk soon the previously mentioned feat would be cleave instead of shock trooper.  I just feel like the build doesn't have as much going for it as a totemist build would and that if there weren't walls to go crashy into while I would still be presentable my main attack form would be nullified.  Any help or feedback from someone who played similar characters on which I should go would be appreciated.