Author Topic: Lesser Planar Ally  (Read 3580 times)

Braithwaite

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Lesser Planar Ally
« on: May 18, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
Does anyone know of a list of creatures callable with this spell? It looked like someone made a guide on gleemax but now it is gone. Did anyone rescue it or make a similar guide?

I am trying to decide if my Dread Necro should take Arcane Devotee (Lust) (my choices are Evil, Luck, Charm, Domination, Lust, Mind, or Illusion) so I am trying to weigh Lesser Planar Ally vs. the other 3-5th level spells from those domains.

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
Re: Lesser Planar Ally
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »
Your Dread Necro already has access to Planar Binding, which is really the surperior spell since you can call anything with it.  Just be sure you have things prepared before you cast.

That said, look into the pair of summoning guides (Rising Above and Practical Demonkeeping) under the Handbooks section.
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

Braithwaite

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Lesser Planar Ally
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »
Crud. I swear I looked in the handbook section first. Selective blindness I guess. Thanks Snakeman.