Author Topic: Let us build the Tardis  (Read 10142 times)

CustosTheFluffy

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
  • Something witty will one day go here....
    • Email
Re: Let us build the Tardis
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »
Well there is that... But still, it's looking like a couple mil to pull off this contraption. Looks like I have to go dragon slayin' and horde stealin'.

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2010, 04:35:05 AM »
A couple mil sounds about right for a friggn' TARDIS.

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

Hijax

• Donkey Kong
  • Kobolds ate my cookies
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2010, 05:29:12 AM »
Well there is that... But still, it's looking like a couple mil to pull off this contraption. Looks like I have to go salt to fleshing a bunch of cows

fixed.
"There's more to apocalypse than running around like a maniac you know"
-B. M. Evilwizardington.
blogging at disasters made in china

Vinom

• Hong Kong
  • Rejoice, Bad things are about to happen!
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2010, 05:57:27 AM »
it needs a pilot... this is what I have so far for the TimeLord race [spoiler]LA 3, -4 (Any physical stat),  +4 any mental stat, +2 the other mental stats, Medium, 30 ft, Any, Humanoid (Timetraveler), (SQ) Contingency Reincarnation (Timelord only) upon death (12 uses, 13th death destroys the soul).[/spoiler]
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

Quote from:  Sarda the Sage
You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

Pulling off Pun-pun in 26 rounds

N00bs, because all gamers have to start somewhere

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science!"

Remember, Mobs are at least as stupid as their dumbest member.

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »
it needs a pilot... this is what I have so far for the TimeLord race [spoiler]LA 3, -4 (Any physical stat),  +4 any mental stat, +2 the other mental stats, Medium, 30 ft, Any, Humanoid (Timetraveler), (SQ) Contingency Reincarnation (Timelord only) upon death (12 uses, 13th death destroys the soul).[/spoiler]

You should add another ability, something like this.
Detect Time/Space Anomaly: A time lord knows whenever any form of teleportation, planar travel, or effect that manipulates time is present or used within 60 ft of the time lord.

Anklebite

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I shall play you the song of my people.
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 07:52:29 PM »

Detect Time/Space Anomaly: A time lord knows whenever any form of teleportation, planar travel, or effect that manipulates time is present or used within 60 ft of the time lord.

anticipate teleport without the delay factor?
I do not suffer from paranoia; I enjoy every second of it.
Pioneer of the Ultimate Magus + Sublime Chord + Ultimate Magus combo

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 07:56:03 PM »

anticipate teleport without the delay factor?
Pretty much, only it would also detect things like time hop or time stop and temporal reiteration.