Author Topic: Pathfinder - Tanker Cleric - Help me please.  (Read 2568 times)

Joka

• Noob
  • Can't Seem to pull away from cleric -_-
    • Email
Pathfinder - Tanker Cleric - Help me please.
« on: March 27, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am going to be starting a new Pathfinder campaign soon and my group has decided that it would be cool to do a party of nothing but clerics. I will be taking on the role of the Tanker/DPS cleric. We will be starting at level one and we will be rolling for stats. I could use some help deciding on race, feat selection, and skill. So far the only restriction that is going to be on the campaign is no evil character alignment and neutral is by approval only.

Thus, far I have chosen 2 gods Gorum and Iomedae. Gorum is my first choice so I can take the War and Strength domains which will help a lot for the times when I won't be tanking (i.e. pulling out the greatsword and smashing something in the face). Iomedae is my second choice because like I mentioned Neutral is by approval only and Gorum is CN. If I have to go Iomedae then I will be going with War and the glory domains and focus almost purely on tanking.

Basic Setups I have:
Stat Priority
Str>Wis>Con>Dex>Cha>Int

Cleric of Gorum
           Main Weapons: Warhammer and Heavy Steel Shield
           Alternate Weapon: Greatsword
           Armor: Scale Mail
           Domains: War and Strength
           Possible Feats: Improved Initiative, Toughness

Cleric of Iomedae
          Main Weapons: Longsword and Heavy Steel Shield
          Alternate: Warhammer
          Armor: Scale Mail
          Domains: War and Glory
          Possible Feats: Shield Focus, Toughness

This is as far as I have been able to get any help would be greatly appreciated. I can kind of see where I need to go with this creation but I am at a loss on how to get there. *I am still kind of a noob*

Thank you,
Joka