Author Topic: OOC Discussion  (Read 63708 times)

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Re: OOC Discussion
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2010, 02:47:43 PM »
For the record, the 'girl' is actually older than Amnon. :lol

By a year- big difference, eh? :P
Also, Amnon probably can't tell, because she still addresses people as a young girl would. "Mister Douven" doesn't sound very professional. :D

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »
For the record, the 'girl' is actually older than Amnon. :lol

By a year- big difference, eh? :P
Also, Amnon probably can't tell, because she still addresses people as a young girl would. "Mister Douven" doesn't sound very professional. :D
Yeah, I know. I'm just making observations. ;)
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2010, 04:12:28 PM »
So far it seems like 3 votes for dealing with the kobolds first vs. 1 vote for dealing with douven stahl's disappearance. Since tallan only rarely shows up these days, looks like Curyll is likely to either make it a tie, or be the tie-breaker. :)
Actually, my vote is for pushing through the likely ambush and dealing with the rest of the kobolds as an afterthought after we've found Stahl. Call it a 50/50. :D
That's pretty much what I was thinking as well :)

Targets of opportunity and all that :D
Same here, kill 'em for sure, but can we do it after? I like to prioritize my murders.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2010, 06:27:16 PM »
Ok, so are you guys deciding to go investigate the disappearance, and then deal with the kobolds as time permits? If so, I can advance things from here.
If you want any supplies, post what you want. You really don't have a ton of money at this point but I'm sure your wealth will change once things start going. ;)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2010, 06:33:12 PM »
Ok, so are you guys deciding to go investigate the disappearance, and then deal with the kobolds as time permits? If so, I can advance things from here.
That's the idea, but Amnon seems to disagree. Still, he's outvoted. And Lawful. :P
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »
As much as he disagrees, I think his code of honor will side with making sure the rest of you are protected should you run into trouble. He'll probably follow along with you, if begrudgingly. :)

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2010, 07:03:58 PM »
You hear that Nanshork? We already decided for you what your character is going to do :P
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »
I said probably, not definitely. Again, if the rest of the party goes off on their own, Amnon can choose to fight the kobolds. He'll either get all the xp for himself, or die horribly in trying. :P

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »
I don't think that I can take all of the Kobolds on and I guess that it is neccessary to find the dude since we're on a mission or something.   :P
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2010, 11:05:15 PM »
Yeah, my roomie's wedding happened at a surprisingly close time to my internet blowing up. Literally, the thing just fucking smoked and burned. So I haven't had internet since... well, probably since the last time I posted. Also, getting it elsewhere is a pain, since I only have a desktop.

Sorry! Have the replacement machine, now just need to pay my monthly internet bill. :P Should be on in a day or so, feel free to auto my rolls when needed, or just assume I'm doing some shadowy, shifty shit.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2010, 11:10:21 PM »
Ok, I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably update this tomorrow during the day, or by some small chance, maybe late tonight.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2010, 05:43:06 PM »
I'd be at H11.  The tank leads from the front.    :D
...But the front is L. :P Curyll is following us, and he's off the left side of the map. Guarding the rear is a fine place for the tank as well, though. And they're most likely to come from the side, anyway.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2010, 05:54:13 PM »
I'd be at H11.  The tank leads from the front.    :D
...But the front is L. :P Curyll is following us, and he's off the left side of the map. Guarding the rear is a fine place for the tank as well, though. And they're most likely to come from the side, anyway.

Pfft, you think I pay attention to descriptions of what other characters are doing?   :P

I fixed it.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »
Okay, at least now we know why we walked into the ambush. Amnon and Aanna were probably arguing all the way here, distracting everyone. :D

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »
Okay, at least now we know why we walked into the ambush. Amnon and Aanna were probably arguing all the way here, distracting everyone. :D
You guys are turning into a frigging married couple :P
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2010, 12:15:41 PM »
Ok, waiting for tallan to simply check the thread without having to message him is getting a little tiring. I'm going to place Minharath and roll init for him so we can move along, but if he doesn't post by tuesday at the latest, he's out of the game. You guys can't be made to wait just because this thread isn't part of his daily web surfing habits anymore.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2010, 03:39:25 AM »
I'm leaving at 5:30 tomorrow to go to LA on last minute business. I'll be back on Wednesday, probably pretty early in the day. Just to let you know that as I post, it's 10:39 Sunday night, PST; I will not be available until sometime around noon (hopefully) Wednesday. I'll try posting something tonight/sending a PM to the DM so that my character doesn't get in the way.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2010, 03:57:41 AM »
That's fine. If we need Mytos to do anything specifically, I'll put him on auto-pilot.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2010, 12:48:54 AM »
Tallan, you're supposed to set Min's position and roll Init for him.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »
Yeah, I was going to do that for you, but since you posted before that, please do so now. Also, I'd like some reassurance that you'll be keeping an eye on this thread like everyone else. If you don't think you can keep up to date, please let me know, and I'll find a way to remove Minharath from the campaign, even if temporarily. Funny, because in my RL game the psion is the one that needs to be phased in and out of the campaign, too. :D