Author Topic: OOC Discussion.  (Read 12902 times)

AlisAtAn

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
Re: OOC Discussion.
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2008, 04:36:30 PM »
Without anything to back it up id put my bet at his condition getting worse after he left the hospital. *pokes Straw*
Odin, Feral Shifter Feral Shifter. "Can I drown the dead rat now?"
Loke, Dread Magnate "Me all good and nice. Ask any questions and I`ll kill you twice."

DnD classes is kind of like art. You make lots of stuff that everyone loves but aint no fun to play. This one is like getting a nude pic of Britney Spears when she was hot above your bed.  Anyone can appreciate it. And it works as it should in practise, not just in theory. -Me to Strato regarding his Elemental

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: OOC Discussion.
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2008, 06:06:58 PM »

Without anything to back it up id put my bet at his condition getting worse after he left the hospital. *pokes Straw*

Got it in one Alis. They spotted something malignant when I was in and ripped put about half a pound of me  :weep *sighs & shakes head* Sorry guys, I tried my best to run this game but my ill health made that impossible. I feel bad for letting everyone down especially given all the work people have put into their characters.

I can't even offer to try take another stab at it at the moment, I feel lousy all the time after the operation and there's no guarantee's that there won't be further complications. And I already got in trouble for trying to sneak a laptop into my room *weak grin*. Perhaps ... if I have at least a month or uninterrupted good help I might make that venture if there was any of you that would chance it.

For the moment, mea culpa, maxima mea culpa guys.  :sorry
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."