Author Topic: Crusader/Incarnate  (Read 5303 times)

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
Re: Crusader/Incarnate
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 03:21:18 PM »
Maybe grab a vicious weapon. You'll be packing so much self-healing that you might just want to inflict damage to yourself to keep your damage pool going.
On a Wrathful Healing weapon with Thereputic Mantle, you actually just increased your healing.  Deal 2d6 more damage to your foe and 1d6 to yourself, being healed for half the damage you dealt +(2*essentia).

That's scary.  You can heal yourself by taking more damage.
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Crusader/Incarnate
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 01:16:50 AM »
Yeah, at some point the DM will just give up trying to kill you with hit point damage. Are there any feats or class abilities that let you sac hp for bonuses?
---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills

cru

• Donkey Kong
    • Email