Author Topic: [3.5] Anyone have a dire turkey or something for my Sunday game?  (Read 1765 times)

Pika...

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pika-Pi?
    • The Planet of Origin
    • Email
[3.5] Anyone have a dire turkey or something for my Sunday game?
« on: November 26, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »
Anyone a big nasty turkey of some kind? Dire, colossal sized, whatever. Preferably a few options to choose from?

Many pikas!
Thank you Gary Gygax for so much.
I know you never intended for such things when you made your wonderful game, but you helped me in so many ways. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be completely alone and isolated in my life. Now I am ready to move on with my life, and it is in a large part thanks to you and your creation.
Your body will not float endlessly in the astral plane, for you are beyond that. ~Me

I am a proud tester for Barn Cat Software's DM Secretary software.
Please give it a try:
http://barncatsoftware.org/

It is free and a wonderful aid to DMs!

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: [3.5] Anyone have a dire turkey or something for my Sunday game?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »
Bhu is your friend. He's literally got an entire thread full of random critters. I've seen a headless chicken and a dire turkey just skimming over the index. I'm nearly positive there's something useful for you in there.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Pika...

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pika-Pi?
    • The Planet of Origin
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
Bhu is your friend. He's literally got an entire thread full of random critters. I've seen a headless chicken and a dire turkey just skimming over the index. I'm nearly positive there's something useful for you in there.

Ah. I wondered what happened to him. He basically vanished from the GitP forums.
Thank you Gary Gygax for so much.
I know you never intended for such things when you made your wonderful game, but you helped me in so many ways. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be completely alone and isolated in my life. Now I am ready to move on with my life, and it is in a large part thanks to you and your creation.
Your body will not float endlessly in the astral plane, for you are beyond that. ~Me

I am a proud tester for Barn Cat Software's DM Secretary software.
Please give it a try:
http://barncatsoftware.org/

It is free and a wonderful aid to DMs!

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

Ah. I wondered what happened to him. He basically vanished from the GitP forums.

No I still post there quite often.  It's just that the holiday schedule takes a bit of a toll on my free time.  All my threads there are still active