Author Topic: Epic Level Master of Many Forms... Forms.  (Read 3151 times)

SwordDisciple

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Epic Level Master of Many Forms... Forms.
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:24:15 AM »
Does anybody have a favourite?

Anyone with a list of forms above 20th level (as there is a decent list in the MOMF Bible)

Brainpiercing

• Hong Kong
  • Thread Killer
    • Email
Re: Epic Level Master of Many Forms... Forms.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:40:11 AM »
The MOMF is gimped, because AFAIK any wildshape is limited to 15HD, just like Polymorph, at least by RAW, and therefore an epic MoMF would blow.
Just cast Shapechange in epic. Oh, right, the MoMF can't do that.

SwordDisciple

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 05:44:46 AM »
The MOMF is gimped, because AFAIK any wildshape is limited to 15HD, just like Polymorph, at least by RAW, and therefore an epic MoMF would blow.
Just cast Shapechange in epic. Oh, right, the MoMF can't do that.

Where did you get 15HD from?

cru

• Donkey Kong
    • Email

Brainpiercing

• Hong Kong
  • Thread Killer
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 06:39:09 AM »
Oh right, it was Alternate Form it's based on (now?), not Polymorph, which is MUCH better. I think they changed that in some errata.

Still not good compared to Shapechange, but ok, I guess. Look in the ELH for nice critters of really high levels. You want to take Assume Su-Ability a few times, though, since you're severely lacking behind Shapechange on this one.

Hitoshura

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 12:43:37 AM »
I'm in the same situation

My DM allowed me to use Epic Shifter (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ei/20031010a), so Supernatural Abilities withhout the need of many feat slots, see with yours if its possible

For forms, i haven't though a lot about them, mainly Redcaps from MM III, they keep advancing in power with you, so it's a good form overall, in any occasion, Gloom from ELH seems extremely userful and also Ha Naga from the same book.

But who knows, maybe someone can help you (and consequently me) more, i'm still developing mine