Author Topic: Psionic Naruto Builds v2.0  (Read 51568 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Psionic Naruto Builds v2.0
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »
A question concerning Zabuza's build... why Wilder? wouldn't Ardent (with a careful selection of mantles, and perhaps some Mantle substitution) be better? with practiced manifest you can still get level 9 powers.
There is no one here who can answer that...
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Dusk Eclipse

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2011, 10:08:47 PM »
 :facepalm :embarrassed I didn't see the original build was by Radical Taoist

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
Though given recent developments... is there any way to cover Zabuza's sword using the iron in its victims' blood to repair itself?
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2011, 10:34:33 PM »
Though given recent developments... is there any way to cover Zabuza's sword using the iron in its victims' blood to repair itself?

I guess the closest to it would be that material from BoED (?) that repair itself.... Aurorum?  ???

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2011, 11:06:59 PM »

I guess the closest to it would be that material from BoED (?) that repair itself.... Aurorum?  ???
Isn't there a type of armour that regrows? Socketed crystal plates I think?
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »
Killer Bee

Elan Druid (druidic avenger) 15/Scout 1/Totemist 2/Totem rager 8
Feats: Bonus Essentia, Cobalt Rage, Lion's Pounce, Natural Spell, Power Attack, Primeval Wild Shape, Shape Soulmeld (cerulean sandals), Swift Avenger, Two-Weapon Fighting, Up The Walls
Flaws: Love of Nature, Shaky
Epic Feats: Colossal Wild Shape, Gargantuan Wild Shape
Soulmelds: Cerulean Sandals, Girallon Arms, Totem Avatar
Equipment: Braid blades, Gloves of the Balanced Hand

Same level as his brother.

Fast Movement + Lion's Pounce + skirmish should cover his fighting style. Ninja movement is Up The Walls + Cerulean Sandals. He's good with animals, hence he gets Wild Empathy. His various Eight Tails forms are handled by Wild Shape.

Swap in Aberrant Blood + Aberration Wild Shape if you can find a good aberration to use for his fully transformed state. Or possibly a fire adapation of Frozen Wild Shape for a 12-headed pyrohydra.

EDIT: Trading 5 totem rager levels for druid levels, and Colossal Wild Shape for Magical Beast Wild Shape, you can take the form of a Kraken. With the current build, Giant Squid, Octopus TreeFF or Saguaro SentinelSand is still possible.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:26:59 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Garryl

• Hong Kong
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2011, 01:20:17 AM »

Isn't there a type of armour that regrows? Socketed crystal plates I think?

Wildwood (RotW) regrows itself if you give it some sunlight and water, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for.
A Guide to Free D&D - A resource of free, official D&D resources on the web.
General listing of my homebrew.
Links to things I've worked on
[spoiler]
Idiot Crusader, refreshing maneuvers for free every round.
The Opposed Checks Handbook - Under construction.
Adaptations Handbook - Under construction.
[/spoiler]