Author Topic: JiffyCon Greenfield, November 14: pre-registration open!  (Read 3782 times)

Robert Bohl

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Misspent Youth
JiffyCon Greenfield, November 14: pre-registration open!
« on: October 08, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »
Hey everyone, just writing to let you know that registrations for JiffyCon Fall 09 are now up. You can find the registration page at: http://jiffycon.com/registration.html

This time, we have it set up so you can pay your entry fees online. Children under 16 enter free and you can opt to kick in for a group lunch that's vegan-, vegetarian-, and omnivore-friendly.

In case you're not familiar with what JiffyCon is (it's a gaming con in Greenfield, MA), I'll repost the "what is this?" bit from the JiffyCon main site:

WHAT: JiffyCon is a one day mini role-playing convention. Focusing on small-press, independently published and story-oriented games, JiffyCon is a whole day devoted to nothing but having fun playing games.

Snacks and beverages will be provided. Local game designers and authors will be on hand to run and play their games. Many games will be available for sale.

Games to be run include Blowback, Labyrinths and Lycanthropes, Misspent Youth and shock: social science fiction. A full list and descriptions of the games can be found at the games page.

Fit some quality gaming into your busy schedule!

Abismald

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Meh
    • Email
Re: JiffyCon Greenfield, November 14: pre-registration open!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
I am definitely going.  I just moved to the area and have been very excited about getting out to Jiffycon since hearing it referenced by the BGs and Trapcast folks.

Robert Bohl

• Misspent Youth
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 03:34:30 PM »
I'm just writing to remind you that JiffyCon in Greenfield, MA on November 14, 2009, is still live. We're finalizing things now, and you can still register for the festivities.

Robert Bohl

• Misspent Youth
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »
I am definitely going.  I just moved to the area and have been very excited about getting out to Jiffycon since hearing it referenced by the BGs and Trapcast folks.
That's great! Did you preregister? Make sure and seek me out man.

Zeke

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »
The BGs will be there

Abismald

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Meh
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 11:13:40 AM »
Awesome con, awesome games, awesome time.  In case I haven't used it as a descriptor enough: Awesome.
-Abis

Zeke

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 12:15:12 PM »
Had a great time as per ususal, it was  a blast going out with people afterwards. finally got to play Tales of the Fisherman's Wife and it was great.

okeefe

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 03:39:59 PM »
It was a great time.  And now to reread Misspent Youth.  After I read the Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchhausen that I picked up.

My Paranoia game was a little frantic, but lack of sleep can do that.