Author Topic: Inquisitor Build  (Read 968 times)

Ezekiel_NL

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Inquisitor Build
« on: September 22, 2009, 06:13:31 AM »
I am building an Inquisitor for a Level 4 campaign (character is based on the WH40K Ordo Malleus Inquisitor). The campaign will most likely take the character up to around level 12...

This is my Build:

Cleric (Tyr) 3/Church Inquisitor1. (Next Levels will be Ordained Champion up to level 3 and Church Inquisitor up to level 5)

Lawful-Neutral

Domains: War, Law, Inquisition (and most likely Knowledge domain on level 1 Ordained Champion)

STR 14
DEX 10
CON 14
INT 12
WIS 14
CHA10

- Knowledge Devotion Feat (traded for Inquisition Domain)
- Law Devotion Feat
- Somatic Weaponry Feat
- Exotic Weapon Prof. (Maul)
- Skill Trick: Collector of Stories
- Spontaneous Domain Casting (War Domain)

I will most likely be the 2nd or even the 1st fighter on the front line. I'm using the Maul from Complete Warrior. It will cost me a feat, but I really want a huge hammer in combat (to complete the picture from a WH40K Ordo Malleus Inquisitor). Im going fully armoured with a +1 full plate and a +1 heavy steel shield.

Im still working on spells, but in general I want to be as versatile possible as it comes to spells. We already have a healer cleric build in the party, so this is secondary.

My DM has stated limits on Classes and Prestige Classes (min 3 levels of core class, no more than 2 prestige classes) and books useable are: all core books, all complete books, sandstorm, frostburn, stormwrack, cityscape, dungeonscape and PHBII.

Any comments are helpfull. Thanks.

Anklebite

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I shall play you the song of my people.
Re: Inquisitor Build
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »
thematicly, knight of the silver chalice works well.
I do not suffer from paranoia; I enjoy every second of it.
Pioneer of the Ultimate Magus + Sublime Chord + Ultimate Magus combo