Author Topic: Legend of Zelda and Super Mario d20 RPG  (Read 5091 times)

kevin_video

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Legend of Zelda and Super Mario d20 RPG
« on: August 26, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
This is probably old news to a few people, but this is new to me and a few friends of mine. As far as I can tell, it's all homebrew. The game, the work, everything. http://www.kobolds-keep.net/downloads.html The Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario.

They're both quite well done, but I prefer the Zelda one myself. It's even got Pathfinder updates for the Races and everything else (in colour of b&w). I'm hoping to someday do a campaign of this with a friend of mine who's a huge Zelda fan, and his girlfriend.

In the sourcebook, while it doesn't look 100% completed but still put out there, it's got the write ups of all the Zelda characters, and all the games they've been in (minus the original Ganon who's possibly a Deep Orc in his final form, and Link in Link to the Past).
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

When God gives you lemons... it's time to find a new God.

Like D&D Freakouts? Check out this 4th Ed one.

ragincajun2288

• Bi-Curious George
  • I think I'm getting pretty good.
    • Email
Re: Legend of Zelda and Super Mario d20 RPG
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 04:43:24 AM »
Amazing.
Playing Pingo, in The Artifact Prologue.

Running Dead Earth for my old table top group.

Pika...

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pika-Pi?
    • The Planet of Origin
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 06:41:06 PM »
I have been wondering this myself. I have Mario gashapon that fits D&D scale perfectly. They fit on the mats perfectly to boot.

Here are some pictures:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I have expanded my collection since taking those pictures.

However, no matter how many times I ask/make threads no one is willing to say whether those rules are any good. :/

ps. Can anyone please tell me the name of the blue wand guy? I would like to stat him up.
Thank you Gary Gygax for so much.
I know you never intended for such things when you made your wonderful game, but you helped me in so many ways. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be completely alone and isolated in my life. Now I am ready to move on with my life, and it is in a large part thanks to you and your creation.
Your body will not float endlessly in the astral plane, for you are beyond that. ~Me

I am a proud tester for Barn Cat Software's DM Secretary software.
Please give it a try:
http://barncatsoftware.org/

It is free and a wonderful aid to DMs!

Slaughterhouserock

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Hail to the king, baby.
    • Horror Movie Fans
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:46:36 PM »
ps. Can anyone please tell me the name of the blue wand guy? I would like to stat him up.

He's a magikoopa.
The DM giveth and the rogue taketh away.
I have a 5 in Charisma and Diplomacy is a cross-class skill.  Hopefully I don't piss off too many people.

Pika...

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pika-Pi?
    • The Planet of Origin
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »

He's a magikoopa.

Dude, thanks! I am getting a lot of useful information from following this wiki's links.
Thank you Gary Gygax for so much.
I know you never intended for such things when you made your wonderful game, but you helped me in so many ways. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be completely alone and isolated in my life. Now I am ready to move on with my life, and it is in a large part thanks to you and your creation.
Your body will not float endlessly in the astral plane, for you are beyond that. ~Me

I am a proud tester for Barn Cat Software's DM Secretary software.
Please give it a try:
http://barncatsoftware.org/

It is free and a wonderful aid to DMs!

ragincajun2288

• Bi-Curious George
  • I think I'm getting pretty good.
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 05:08:27 AM »
There is also a blue wand guy from Mario RPG known as Geno. And everyone who has played that game knows...

Geno is the mother fucking shit.
Playing Pingo, in The Artifact Prologue.

Running Dead Earth for my old table top group.