Author Topic: Battle bard optimization  (Read 12419 times)

Midnight_v

• Organ Grinder
  • Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Re: Battle bard optimization
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »
We make for an awesom bar scene lol...
Its odd to imagine a group of paladins in the harren though. I suppose that works too though.
Reminds me of "Dark Avengers" or Stormwatch:Black LOL

Oh, great, so now I'm Venom. ;)
Exactly and Tylunth is Ares... see. Its gets ugly...

Oh, btw, I'm starting to put together a reverse the medal game with some other people, in the same world.  My friend asked me to run a newb game for D&D, and I thought I'd set them in the middle of the Keysackra country, in a highly magical environment.  The whole group would be spellcasters of some sort (so far i have an order of the (whatever thing that gets you more magic) ranger and a psion (maybe cerebromancer) others haven't thought about it yet, due to finals).  And I'm planning to have a raid of Harren Daen'kar on a Keysackran outpost to witch they are witnesses when they get level 5-6.

I'll maybe run a Diary of that one too, my game with chuck pretty much died.
Speaking of getting ugly! Okay I'm taking it the Harren Daen kar have some pretty hardcore mother)*@#s
based on the dynamic of our group and the npc's you've introduced.
Is a war brewing vs Keysackran?
I gotta give it to you. This is the first time in a long time I've gotten interested in a game world like this.
.... maybe cause its suddenly become, i don't know "living". Still great stuff.
\\\"Disentegrate.\\\" \\\"Gust of wind.\\\" \\\"Now Can we PLEASE resume saving the world?\\\"