Author Topic: How often do you play?  (Read 4025 times)

Talisman

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Do not annoy the Dragon.
Re: How often do you play?
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 12:47:20 AM »
Currently once a week, for about 8 hours per session. For a while I was playing twice a week with two different groups - 8 hours and 3 hours - but Real Life interfered.

Teh Holidaze are making it...interesting, though.
It should've been you, Bendo!

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Dragon Snack Games and Entertainment
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 05:55:47 PM »
Yeah, I guess the holidays have thrown a wrench into my gaming too, but I still voted more than once a week...

I currently DM a weekly 3.x (it uses some 3.0, some 3.5, and the Pathfinder Rogue) game.  That will be changing to a Savage Worlds Sundered Skies campaign shortly, since 2 of the players dislike d20 (one disliked it going in, the other had never played before).

I also DM a bi-weekly 3.5 game (making it just barely more than once a week).  It may very well be ending soon however, since my impending move (30 minutes away) is drawing whining from the players (this game has become tedious for me though, so I'm not going to cry too much if they do bail on me).

I should be getting even more gaming in after I move anyway, but I'm keeping that reason close to the vest.  For now...
Visit my Message Boards (they're strangely familiar) and my Blog...

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls

ZeroSpace

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 11:54:33 PM »
Once a week. I'm also playing in a Dark Heresy, but I'm considering dropping from that game due to how late sessions go.
YAY! I get to go to the SPECIAL hell!

"The picks aren't breaking through, sir!"
"Alright men, time to break out the greatswords!"

"You may not make money being a bad-ass!"
-My DM

The87

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • TrapCast
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 02:37:38 AM »
Well, if play-by-post doesn't count then I'm not playing right now at all.

However, I think a starwars game is starting up in the near future...

ErisFnord

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 03:21:51 PM by ErisFnord »

Shoggoth

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »
Once a week on average.  I'm in a weekly DnD 4E campaign, and when I can I fit in other games here and there.

I've been running one shot SotC games here and there, and I'm pushing for some Shock: just as soon as I can round up the peeps.
Still came that eldritch, mocking cry - "Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!" and at last we remembered that the demoniac Shoggoths...had no voice save the imitated accents of their bygone masters.