Author Topic: LN Azurin Incarnate for CO game.  (Read 2099 times)

Gojirazard

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
LN Azurin Incarnate for CO game.
« on: May 18, 2008, 10:08:27 PM »
Assuming I get into the game, this is what I intend to play--

[spoiler]
LN Azurin Incarnate 20
STR 16
DEX 12
CON 18
INT 12
WIS 10
CHA 8

Feats: Expanded Soulmeld Capacity (1), Improved Initiative (Human), Healing Soul (Flaw), Shield Specialization (Heavy) (Flaw), Shield Ward (Heavy) (3), Bonus Essentia (6), Double Chakra (Arms) (9), (12), (15), (18)

Intended Plan:
Level 1-3: Use Dissolving Spittle as ranged attack, try to stay away from major threats
Level 4-8: Switch to sword and board fighting with Incarnate Weapon and Lightning Gauntlets (Bound).
Level 9+: Same as before, but use Bluesteel Bracers to increase damage.
[/spoiler]

I've only really planned for level 9 right now, and the plan really isn't too impressive. I'm wondering if I should keep the plan as-is, or drop a few feats (Most likely the shield feats) for other attack options than pure damage.
Another problem is that most my heavy damage will likely be from Lightning Gauntlets, which may prove troublesome against an enemy who is immune to electrical energy.

Also, I have 200gp I'm not sure what to do with. The rules are any WotC 3.5 material.

Any suggestions?

Gojirazard

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Re: LN Azurin Incarnate for CO game.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 12:49:47 AM »
Looks like I didn't make it, so this topic is less needed now. Would still appreciate comments and advice, if you're willing to give any.

Cyrocloud

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »
Sword and broad style fighting is normaly unoptimal, unless you use a sheild bash and twf.  LN incarnates recieve the largest boost in attack than any other alignment, to the point of neer ludicrousy (well for the amount of effort and no inf loops) which makes them natural two weapon fighter.  I would also look more into taking necrocarnum acolyte and use necrocarnate weapon on either the two weapons in your hand or on the incarnate weapon.  sorry I wasn't more in depth I'm AFB  right now.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »
Sword and broad style fighting is normaly unoptimal, unless you use a sheild bash and twf.  LN incarnates recieve the largest boost in attack than any other alignment, to the point of neer ludicrousy (well for the amount of effort and no inf loops) which makes them natural two weapon fighter.  I would also look more into taking necrocarnum acolyte and use necrocarnate weapon on either the two weapons in your hand or on the incarnate weapon.  sorry I wasn't more in depth I'm AFB  right now.

Following that up, Uncanny Trickster and Legacy Champion+Bloodlines is a great way to get massive attack bonuses. And improve yourself otherwise. If you build it right, your ML can get obscenely high, though your Chakra binds take the loss of the Soul slot. You are right about the high attack bonuses. A 20 Str can easily get you into the +30s on the first attack alone.

Necrocarnum Acolyte is meh at best. Skarn for Lawful-aligned attacks (which the Incarnate Weapon all ready is, due to its text), Warforged with Battlefists and enhancements for offense.

[spoiler][/spoiler]