Author Topic: Cleric Feats/General Suggestions?  (Read 1727 times)

Amlethus

• Noob
    • Email
Cleric Feats/General Suggestions?
« on: October 07, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »
Hi guys.

This is my first time playing a Cleric or fullcaster, and I decided to go with a Neutral Evil Cloistered Cleric.

Here is the sheet:
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=17966

Creation at level 5, 10k starting gold, all that.

As you can see I still have a feat to spend, and I'd like it to probably focus on enhancing my cleric's specialization as a caster and such. I'm likely to be the main healer as well (though I don't want my character to be defined by it), so...

What do you guys think?

I'm sorry if this isn't a very comprehensive post by the way, I've got a killer headache.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:40:04 PM by Amlethus »

Omen of Peace

• Hong Kong
  • Wise Madman
Re: Cleric Feats/General Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »
The link you gave doesn't work. In any case, it's better to copy-paste the relevant information in your post (see the CharOp Posting Guidelines sticky).

Also check out aftercrescent's Cleric Handbook in the Handbooks subforum.
The Malazan Book of the Fallen, Steven Erikson

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: Cleric Feats/General Suggestions?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »
You gotta make that guy either shorter or more muscular, because at 6' and 147 he's going to get his ass kicked a lot. Until he spells people, of course.

For one thing, whatever Master of Poison does, get rid of it. 2: Don't you need the metamagic feat itself to DMM it? 3: you kinda need more CON, with your d6 hit die and such. Unless you're aiming for being undead, in which case you'll still probably need a bit to survive at the lower levels.