Author Topic: Legends of the Five Rings  (Read 2224 times)

GawainBS

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Legends of the Five Rings
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »
Vidar is going to join a L5R (d10) game this weekend. Since the DM there tends to be a rulesfucker, he wants to read up a bit on the system before starting. Is there something like a L5R or comparable SRD out there?

Thanks in advance!

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
Re: Legends of the Five Rings
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
A quick Google search didn't turn up anything useful, but if Vidar is willing, a shareware program like Ares (or maybe Limewire, no experience with that one) should be able to get him the Lo5R book(s) ;)

"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Vidar

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »
A quick Google search didn't turn up anything useful, but if Vidar is willing, a shareware program like Ares (or maybe Limewire, no experience with that one) should be able to get him the Lo5R book(s) ;)

Let's say "a friend of mine" has tried getting those that way, but that peculiar (and oh so ruggid and handsome) "friend of mine" didn't have any succes with that. Sad... well, not "me", but "my friend".

GawainBS

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »
That friend of yours his willingnes to break the law so dashingly makes me all wet... Such a daredevil. :P

Vidar

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
That friend of yours his willingnes to break the law so dashingly makes me all wet... Such a daredevil. :P

There's a reason this stallion always puts a CG on his charactersheet.

Josh

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 05:28:29 AM »
L5R is easily found on Bookfinder

http://www.bookfinder.com/

Ennies Nominees - Best Podcast 2009

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »

Let's say "a friend of mine" has tried getting those that way, but that peculiar (and oh so ruggid and handsome) "friend of mine" didn't have any succes with that. Sad... well, not "me", but "my friend".

Answer: Bit Torrent+The Pirate Bay.org. If they don't have it, go buy it off Amazon.

[spoiler][/spoiler]