Author Topic: Lledrithiedig Choedwig  (Read 29034 times)

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
Re: Lledrithiedig Choedwig
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
Alright. Roy takes a deep breath and rises again, taking on of the orc's javelins as a walking stick. I'm returning to town. Any wh wish to accompany me may. Roy starts off in the direction of the town.
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

AlisAtAn

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2008, 01:42:19 PM »
After pocketing whatever gold he can get his hands on, Loke pats the orc he was searching on the cheek and wanders after Roy towards the town.
Odin, Feral Shifter Feral Shifter. "Can I drown the dead rat now?"
Loke, Dread Magnate "Me all good and nice. Ask any questions and I`ll kill you twice."

DnD classes is kind of like art. You make lots of stuff that everyone loves but aint no fun to play. This one is like getting a nude pic of Britney Spears when she was hot above your bed.  Anyone can appreciate it. And it works as it should in practise, not just in theory. -Me to Strato regarding his Elemental

Ieniemienie

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2008, 03:40:47 PM »
Shaedof sees the others move to town, but think sit a wise idea to check up in the campsite he saw when scouting ahead.

When those who want to leave for town have done so, Shaedof sneaks away, seeking cover behind trees and in bushes to remain hidden from anyone who might be looking.

[spoiler]
Hide: 1d20+10=30
Move Silently: 1d20+2 =10
Spot: 1d20+0=5

He hides so good he cannot even see himself!  :lmao[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:45:12 PM by Ieniemienie »
'DnD is not a game; it is a membership in a tribe that I joined long ago.'

Stupidity should be painful!

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »

Vargon feels they should press on, but realises the extent of their wounds must be considered. Before the party departs though he will see if he can add or remove something to the scene to confuse and worry the orcs.

[spoiler]  Essentially he wants to make it look like some other force, a monster or what have you fought the orcs, hopefully making them more cautious about this new threat. Possibly carry away some of the bodies to make it seem an airborne creature snatched them up. What type of skill would I be using?[/spoiler]
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

Stratovarius

• Hong Kong
  • Player Resource Consortium
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2008, 04:41:21 PM »
[spoiler]I'd assume a mixture of the Bluff and Hide skills. Bluff to rearrange, and Hide to hide the other marks.[/spoiler]
Arhosa Campaign World - Always Recruiting
Past, Present, and Future
Osteomancy - Rune Magic - Astral Magic
Class and Rule Collection
Player Resource Consortium
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2008, 04:48:51 PM »

"Wait, the battle is not over when the enemies present are dead. Let us confound and bring fear to the rest when they find this scene. Help me ..."

[spoiler]  Vorgon knows his weaknesses. He'll assist, but the actual work of doing it will have to come from someone who understands deception and stealth  :P

Bluff, Hide (1d20-2, 1d20-1=[13, -2], [8, -1])
[/spoiler]
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2008, 05:17:13 PM »
Fear? Ohhh yess. Lets bring fear indeed. They should know fear. We are do-gooders after all. Fear is what we do, aye? Looking maliciously at the closest orc, Loke bends over it and presses his hand on the face of the orc for a few seconds. Anyone in the vicinity feels a putrid smell of rotten flesh from the fresh corpse... After placing a copper piece on both its eyes, he moves over to the next one and repeats the process. OOOhhh. Good one. That`ll scare them, aye? We are good guys, after all. We scare them. Aint no fun scaring them if there dead... Someone help me here. Stand them up, aye? With the help of the party, Loke places the orcs erect against a couple of trees and rams there javelins through there shoulders, nailing them in place. As Loke  starts walking towards the town, anyone inspecting the corpses will notice that they both have a handshaped mark of gangrene over there faces. Also, the corpses seem very fresh. Almost like they were still alive...

OOC:
[spoiler]Gentle Repose and artistic freedom with Inflict Moderate Wounds, for anyone wondering... :D[/spoiler]
Loke, Dread Magnate "Me all good and nice. Ask any questions and I`ll kill you twice."

DnD classes is kind of like art. You make lots of stuff that everyone loves but aint no fun to play. This one is like getting a nude pic of Britney Spears when she was hot above your bed.  Anyone can appreciate it. And it works as it should in practise, not just in theory. -Me to Strato regarding his Elemental

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »

"Ummm .... "

[spoiler] I think I need another Sense Motive check here  :lol[/spoiler]

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2008, 05:30:02 PM »
[spoiler]
I protest. Here is my first piece of evidence:

"Wait, the battle is not over when the enemies present are dead. Let us confound and bring fear to the rest when they find this scene. Help me ..."

[spoiler]  Vorgon knows his weaknesses. He'll assist, but the actual work of doing it will have to come from someone who understands deception and stealth  :P

Bluff, Hide (1d20-2, 1d20-1=[13, -2], [8, -1])
[/spoiler]

Clearly the so-called do-gooder is trying to set a trap for poor, poor Loke who only wish to do good stuff. Who`s the evil one here?  :lol

Second piece of evidence:

I see no reason to disbelieve you ugly and villainous seeming man  :lol

Wait cha 25? What the freack are you?!

Clearly racism. I demand an apology.   :D

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 05:33:12 PM by AlisAtAn »

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

"Ummm ..." in a fearful voice. He's seen 'people' who enjoy their work before ...

But it was his idea, and he will assist eventually.

Stratovarius

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
Shaedof at the Camp
Shaedof slides towards the apparently deserted orc camp, blending in easily with the surrounding foliage, but scuffing his clawed feet slightly on the brush scattered across the ground. Once he is within easy spotting distance of the camp, he tucks under a bush, glancing around to make sure there are no enemies near by, then proceeds to watch the camp, staring for signs of movement. His position is somewhat poorly chosen, though, and he can not see more than half the camp. What he can see appears empty.

Rest of the party
While Shaedof disappears into the woods, several of the others, the newcomer included, begin to rearrange the bodies of the orc, hiding some of the bloodstains and altering their placement and limbs, attempting to make it look as if a monster or some great beast attacked the orcs. Loke begins to work his magic, both literally and figuratively, as his spells restore some of the visual health of the orcs, before his hands burn their marks into the faces and bodies of the deceased foes, leaving them disfigured and strangely altered. It should be enough to confuse all but the brightest of searchers.

Alteration of the battlefield done, they follow Roy and the others back to town, looking to recover from their wounds and expenditures of the day. Only Shaedof remains out, scouting about the land.

[spoiler]Sorry for the slow response.[/spoiler]

Ieniemienie

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »
Shaedof continues to sneak around camp, first observing the entire camp before making searches of the individual tents, taking with him anything that might contain value.

[spoiler]
New checks needed?

Hide: 1d20+6=14
Move Silently: 1d20+2=14
Spot: 1d20+0=2

Invisiblecastle started hating me once again

Search: 1d20+8=16
And again....
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 04:40:45 AM by Ieniemienie »

Stratovarius

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »
[spoiler]You also need a search check[/spoiler]

Stratovarius

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »
Shaedof slithers forward through the brush, slipping into the camp from one edge. He scans the surroundings, looking for any scent of movement, but sees little more than a few tents and a firepit placed in the middle of the camp. Satisfied that he is safe, he begins to search through the remains of the camp, finding little more than food and other basic supplies. It was orcish food at that, raw chunks of meat and old bread, little that would prove appetizing to a normal diet. A few javelins lay scattered about, but there was nothing much of note in this camp. It was what it looked like: the home to a small party of orcs.

Ieniemienie

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2008, 11:10:49 AM »
Shaedof looks if there is anything worth taking with him, and then heads back towards the village to rejoin his comrades.

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2008, 03:00:52 PM »
Loke notices that Vorgon keeps looking at him out of the corner of his eye... So, devil-man. How come you`re here with all these naive and dum... Err I mean nice little do-gooders? Obviously you have fiendish blood and therefore must have lots of evil urges. Unlike, me ofcourse... I`m aasimar, you know. Me grandaddy was a Deva. Youknow, them people who kick your people`s ass. For the sake of do-gooding, ofcourse. You all deserved it, naturally. Zeal and all that crap.

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2008, 04:59:30 PM »

"I'm cursed. I don't like to talk about it," said in a tone of frustration and just a leeettle menace.

In a calmer tone of voice, "Your powers are unusual to me ... celestial, would you care to share your nature with me? I am a travelling writer and document many things for the benefit of future generations ...," and continues in distracted mumble if you naive sapients somehow survive anyway."

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »
Hm? Powers? Always with the power, you demons. I wont share my secrets, lest you use them for your evil schemes. I see right, through you, fiendblood! I kindly asked you not to ask questions, yet you keep pushing. Here I try and be a all good and nice, and you keep trying to turn me over to your evil ways! You will not succeed, demon! I am all good and nice, and that`s that! Loke mumbles to himself for a few minutes about gay halfbloods and obnoxious devils. Funnily, Vargon`s name keeps coming up in his mumbling.

OOC
[spoiler]
Yes, I know he totally missed the point of the inquiry, and took offense and started insulting for no good reason. :P Hot tempered little bastard is trying to manipulate the party into suspecting Vargon instead of himself of being evil, for anyone who doesnt see the pattern yet.
[/spoiler]

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2008, 05:53:36 PM »

"....."

Vorgon sweatdrops, and then walks faster to the town. He needs to be healed and then to see if there might be anyone of use there. And then if there's time, to curl up with a hot toddy.

EjoThims

• Grape ape
  • The Ferret
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2008, 08:18:46 PM »
Guthfrith follows everyone else back to town, silently stroking the flat of his razorblade up and down his arm.