Author Topic: VERY high powered campaign Price question  (Read 1994 times)

ahirabattleaxe

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
VERY high powered campaign Price question
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:02:33 AM »
Our DM hasn't quite stood by the WBL chart (to the tune of approx. 7 million gp for the whole party at lvl 15), so we've been using the creating magic items tables to try to keep all items priced accurately, because we all enjoy playing a very high powered campaign, however, I'm trying to figure out the pricing for advancing an item from the MIC. The Gauntlet of Infinite Blades is priced at 6500 gold, but I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate formula would be for advancing it to provide something beyond a basic dagger for "free" (no cost of charges per day). instead of providing a nonMW dagger for no charges, it would provide a +2 Keen dagger instead, for example. I'm trying to figure out whether the price of the improved dagger added to the gauntlet would be sufficient, or if it would require an increasing price of the gauntlet for the convenience of "poofing" a dagger.

Nytemare3701

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: VERY high powered campaign Price question
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 11:01:54 PM »
I would use the rules for adding extra magic to an already used slot (+50% to the addition's price). So dagger price+50%