Author Topic: Runescarred Berserker - ECL 15  (Read 6613 times)

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
  • Wishing I was a raging Norseman
Re: Runescarred Berserker - ECL 15
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »
Blah blah blah/ Spirit Lion Totem Barbarian 1/ Runescarred Berserker 8
(f)Endurance, (f)Power Attack, (1)Imp. BR,  (3)Shock Trooper, (6)Combat Brute,  (9)Knockback, (12)Steadfast Determination,(15)Rampaging Bull Rush, IronWill(otyugh hole) Flaws (Shaky), (Vulnerable)
Unless you have some serious house rules in place, you don't qualify for Runescarred Berserker.  It requires Survivor and at least one Berserker Lodge feat (and maybe Iron Will...?)

And it also requires +7 BAB.  Unless you don't have any LA, then you're not fitting in 8 levels of RSB for an ECL 15 game.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:16:08 PM by ksbsnowowl »
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

KSB Snow Owl's Archer Build thread

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 10:33:07 PM »
Blah blah blah/ Spirit Lion Totem Barbarian 1/ Runescarred Berserker 8
(f)Endurance, (f)Power Attack, (1)Imp. BR,  (3)Shock Trooper, (6)Combat Brute,  (9)Knockback, (12)Steadfast Determination,(15)Rampaging Bull Rush, IronWill(otyugh hole) Flaws (Shaky), (Vulnerable)
Unless you have some serious house rules in place, you don't qualify for Runescarred Berserker.  It requires Survivor and at least one Berserker Lodge feat (and maybe Iron Will...?)

And it also requires +7 BAB.  Unless you don't have any LA, then you're not fitting in 8 levels of RSB for an ECL 15 game.

Ahh I have ran into conflicting data in some other threads. So then whats the reqs for the most current  RB prc?  If its not Endurance/SteadfastDetermination/Iron Will then what is it?
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

sirpercival

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 11:00:22 PM »
Burn all the microfiche!  Firebomb all the 8-tracks!

I'm not just a druid -- I'm a singing, dancing, Broadway druid.

[spoiler]
Quote from: PhaedrusXY
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
[/spoiler]