Author Topic: So... I need a way to count as lawful for a PrC...  (Read 2023 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
So... I need a way to count as lawful for a PrC...
« on: October 10, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »
Is there a cheap, doesn't-need-to-be-purchased way to get the Lawful subtype?

I need it to get into a PrC, and my DM is being a bastard about giving us money.

Or access to the necessary stuff, even if we had the funds.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
Re: So... I need a way to count as lawful for a PrC...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:27:48 PM »
I'm afraid the only way I know is to use the Savage Species ritual to give yourself that subtype.  It doesn't cost much, but it does cost something.

JaronK

CantripN

• Hong Kong
  • Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating
    • Cantrip, Gestalt Gish
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 02:16:21 PM »
Or, you know, being Lawful. Roleplay a sudden revealtion on why Chaos is BAD, and become a pansy. ...eh, Lawful.
Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.

b100d_arrowz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 03:34:25 PM »
Or, you know, being Lawful. Roleplay a sudden revealtion on why Chaos is BAD, and become a pansy. ...eh, Lawful.
:D Tell your DM the prestige class is some kind of wonky magic item, and you can use UMD to be lawful... everytime you want to use something that it gave you  :lol
I'm delirious from lack of sleep, but am sustained by the power of the Gatling Gun!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Lo77o

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Guns dont kill people, apes with guns kills people
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »
Is there a cheap, doesn't-need-to-be-purchased way to get the Lawful subtype?

I need it to get into a PrC, and my DM is being a bastard about giving us money.

Or access to the necessary stuff, even if we had the funds.

Could you tell me what PrC you are going for. Some of them you can get past the alignment restriction if your creative. But not all of them.

Alternately you could play a lawful char, and i can help you count as chaotic if you need that for some other feat/class etc.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:03:09 PM by Lo77o »
"Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions." - Braids, Cabal Minion

Kajhera

• Hong Kong
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 04:24:00 PM »
Polymorph, if anyone in your party has the spell, will work while it's up...

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
That devil-looking race from Dragon Compendium (diabolus?) + Divine Minion template with a lawful deity.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 06:21:21 PM »
That devil-looking race from Dragon Compendium (diabolus?) + Divine Minion template with a lawful deity.

YES! I'll do this.

I'm looking to go into Scion of Tem-Et-Nu (Actually for the Iron Chef competition; my DM is going to have us play a character we built to the competition rules, and I thought I would enter something.) Yeah, my DM can be crazy sometimes; I'm trying to convince him that this ISN'T the best idea, anyway...
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

awaken DM golem

• Organ Grinder
  • PAO'd my Avatar
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:39:37 PM »
2nd-ing JaronK

... but Prime32's looks interesting.