Author Topic: An alternate dice roller  (Read 4698 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
An alternate dice roller
« on: September 25, 2011, 07:31:03 PM »
http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/

I figured it might make more sense to post it here. A dice roller I made as an alternative to Invisible Castle.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
Re: An alternate dice roller
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »
Thank you sir! I can speak for my group when I say we appriciate this  :D

Can it roll multiples? ie: 1d20+3;1d10+2;1d4+2
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:16:09 AM »
Can it roll multiples? ie: 1d20+3;1d10+2;1d4+2
Unfortunately no. I'll see about adding that.
And now yes. Plus it's retroactive.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:56:27 AM by Prime32 »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »
Now supports Fudge dice.
My work

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 04:17:40 AM »
Now supports Fudge dice.
I'm gonna ask, what the hell are fudge dice? Reroll 1s?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 10:32:47 AM »
Now supports Fudge dice.
A d6 with the sides +, +, (blank), (blank), -, -. So basically, d3-2.

EDIT: Bluh, I can't type.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:08:25 PM by Prime32 »
My work

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 04:08:20 PM »
I tried to play around with the fudge dice.. I dont understand it lol. It gives you a fixed roll or something? You should post some simple instructions  :D
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »
I tried to play around with the fudge dice.. I dont understand it lol. It gives you a fixed roll or something? You should post some simple instructions  :D
Why do you need to use Fudge dice without knowing what they are? ???

EDIT: Fudge is a game, with its own dice.
My work

sirpercival

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 04:49:51 PM »
Used in the Fate system (dresden files RPG as well).
Burn all the microfiche!  Firebomb all the 8-tracks!

I'm not just a druid -- I'm a singing, dancing, Broadway druid.

[spoiler]
Quote from: PhaedrusXY
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
[/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 05:06:10 PM »
Now supports Fudge dice.
A d6 with the sides +, +, +, -, -, -. So basically, d3-2.
Technically +1/+1/+0/+0/-1/-1, but the equivalency is right.