Author Topic: Build Help.  (Read 1605 times)

Blind Sight

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • What am I doing there?
    • Email
Build Help.
« on: July 28, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
Greetings. I've already asked for help at ENWorld, and I don't disagree with what they said, but I thought I'd get a second opinion here. Anyway, I'm working on a build (obviously) based off of Xigbar from Kindom Hearts. I want the Immediate Magic Conjuration from PHB 2 for his ability to teleport. Besides that, he   dual wields arrow guns, so hand crossbows seemed like the logical choice. For getting off a lot of shots, Aptitude Weapon Splitting Everloaded Hand Crossbows of Speed. Originally, I wanted sneak attack damage on it, so they suggested Assassin's Stance, with Swordsage. The build I concluded with based on what they said was Wiz 1/Fighter /Ranger 2/Swordsage Everything else. The Fighter and Ranger levels are to clear myself up of some of the many feats I would need. I was also thinking Wiz 1/Sword Sage 2/ Warblade everything else, with maybe a Prestige Class squeezed in there would be nice. Aptitude Weapon Enhancement is for the Shadow Blade Feat, and with the levels in Warblade, I'd get an extra attack with each weapon, by picking up Perfect Two Weapon Fightingm which would amount to 4 extra hits from splitting. Thoughts?

weenog

• Grape ape
Re: Build Help.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »
I think you might want to redo this thread on the Min/Max It! board.  It's more appropriate to this kind of thread, and it gets higher traffic.
"We managed to make an NPC puke an undead monster."
"That sounds like a victory to me."

Blind Sight

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • What am I doing there?
    • Email
Re: Build Help.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:14:38 PM »
Thanks. I'm new here, I don't know my way around, I just saw 3.5, and posted.