Author Topic: Major OOC Discussion  (Read 26269 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Major OOC Discussion
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »
I guess this will be one of those things to watch - how to get appropriate treasure to you guys.
Or we could reflavour things so that we gain "spirit points" after each battle which can be spent on "special powers"...
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2008, 05:06:05 PM »
So, um... what the hell is the party doing?
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »
Can I get a ressurection spell here? Or at least revenance?
My work

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2009, 07:58:20 PM »
Yes, this game has been in serious decline. I'm not sure who's still in it at this point.
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Rayth Molba

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2009, 02:16:24 AM »
If the game starts back up, I'm willing to play. So I guess I'm still in it.

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »
send a PM if this game revives. I'll be on stand-by

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2009, 07:06:09 PM »
Someone needs to send out PMs to Schala and the players looking for interest before AC shuts this down. Huh? No, not me, I'm busy right now.
My work

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »
Schala has been PMed. If we have at least four active BG members who are willing to continue and she responds, then the game can be revived easily enough.
If she doesn't respond within one week, then this game needs to be closed. No DM = no game.

Rayth Molba

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »
I'm willing to play, if the game restarts, as I said before.  :)

PhoenixInferno

• Hong Kong
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2009, 04:30:45 AM »
Yeah, keep me on ice too.