Author Topic: Fun Finds 2: (aka Tidbits Repository)  (Read 77680 times)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Re: Fun Finds 2: (aka Tidbits Repository)
« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48:17 AM »
Isn't it possible to enchant a Gnomish Quickrazor to create a fear effect when drawn, (and then sheath & draw as free actions).  Infinite healing as a free action - why not?

A special material in Complete Warrior!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hasmadad

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2011, 07:56:37 AM »

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2011, 08:56:12 AM »
You know, I honestly think that you think EVERYTHING is a Special Ability, and your validation for such is because it isn't typed.

See the FAQ, and All About Polymorph 3.  This is all spelled out there in detail, though that's hardly the only place.

In general, untyped abilities are Ex.  Abilities are anything that you can do.  Abilities which are not Special Abilities are Na, which are abilities that are inherent to your physical form (such as your ability to breath air, gained by physically having lungs, or your ability to fly gained by wings).  Ex abilities are non magical abilities that aren't given strictly by physical form, such as your ability to make special trip attacks as a wolf, or all non magical class features.  Sp abilities are always declared as such, as are Su abilities.

News flash. It it isn't cast as a Special Ability, it isn't. That is RAW. Now let's tackle your logic.

No, actually, that's false.  That is not RAW, that's just something you made up.  Plenty of abilities aren't specifically labeled, and yet are later clearly referenced as being special abilities (always Ex).  For example, Sneak Attack and Sudden Strike are not listed in their original entries (Rogue and Ninja) as anything... yet are later referenced as Ex Special Attacks elsewhere.  

In fact, page 17 of the FAQ explicitly says "It's reasonable to assume that sneak attack is an extraordinary ability.  When in doubt, the DM should decide if an umarked ability qualifies [for Cunning Brilliance].  Anything that lacks a clear, supernatural element should be fair play."

So, the default case is that unmarked abilities that lack a clear supernatural element are in fact Ex Special Abilities.  THAT is Raw.

Since Trip and Attack are synonymous within the rules,

No they're not, not even close.  A trip attack is a specific type of attack.  Your statement is like saying that square is synonymous with rectangle.  It's clearly, obviously false.

that is everyone can do

No they can't.  Creatures without a strength score like Shadows can't trip.

- it it's part of combat - can be substituted for each other, saying Tripping is a Special Ability would also mean you are trying to say attacking its self is.

False.  Tripping is a special case subset of attacking.  Rules which apply to attacks apply to trips... but rules which apply to trips do not apply to attacks.  Trips are called out as Special.  Attacks are not.  Get that straight.  Your statement is like saying that rectangles and squares can be substituted for one another, so saying squares have four equal sides is like saying rectangles do.

Now let's look at this. Attacking is the result of your physical form's muscles moving a weapon around yet attacking cannot be a natural ability. Similarly, breathing is the same thing as attacking.

That's just you making stuff up.  Breathing is an NA ability.  Attacking might be an Na ability... I don't know as I've never seen it typed, nor does it matter in any situation I know of.  But Tripping is referred to as a special attack, which suggests to me that it's a special attack.  Certainly, tripping is a special kind of attack.

And remember, the default case as stated by the FAQ is that abilities are probably Ex.

Given that the rules do explicitly state Special Abilities must by listed in a monster entry and no monster notes the Special Ability to breath under Special Qualities. All monsters lack the Extraordinary ability to breath leading them to suffocate and die.

Breathing is explicitly Na.  See Rules of the Game All About Polymorph 3.  Also, the rules do not state explicitly that Special Abilities must be listed in a monster entry.  That statement is, like most of your argument, just made up.  Abilities which are labeled as being Special Abilities in a monster entry are obviously Special Abilities, but no rule states that all of a monster's special abilities must be listed in the entry.  In fact, many monsters do have Special Abilities not directly listed in their entry... for example, most monsters do not explicitly lay out all their type traits (Constructs and Undead tend to, but humanoids rarely have their racial proficiencies laid out).  So, clearly false.  Also, many monster entries do mention their ability (or lack thereof) to breath in the entry... for example, all aquatic creatures, all amphibious creatures, all undead, and all constructs.  All of those list something like "undead traits" in their Special Qualities, which if you cross reference you'll note does mention their breathing.

Or idk, just throwing this out.

That wouldn't be a change.

Not everything you do is Extraordinary,

Right.  Abilities inherent to your physical form are Na, and magical abilities are Su or Sp.  Everything else is Ex, by RAW.

not everything you can do is a Special Ability,

Right, only abilities which are not Na are Special Abilities.

and dammit: Natural Abilities call out flight via wings. Walking via feet and attacking via arms can be thrown in there to you know.

The first two yes, unless you move particularly fast (speeds over 120' are automatically not Na anymore, as per Alter Self).  Attacking is not defined anywhere, so I don't know whether that counts as Na or Ex... but I don't think that matters anywhere.

My personal advice to you, wrap duct tape around your eyes.

That does seem to be how you start before you try to read the rules, because I've counted numerous obviously false statements due to your not actually reading the rules.

Let's be clear: you've made the following provably wrong statements in this stupid diatribe, all directly contradicted by RAW:

It it isn't cast as a Special Ability, it isn't. That is RAW.  Contradicted by FAQ page 17, Rules of the Game All About Polymorph 3
the rules do explicitly state Special Abilities must by listed in a monster entry Contradicted by the fact that this is never stated... and the fact that many monsters don't state some of their special abilities in their entry
no monster notes the Special Ability to breath under Special Qualities  Contradicted by every undead, construct, plant, aquatic, and amphibious creature
Trip and Attack are synonymous within the rules Contradicted by the entire section on trips which lays out in detail how trips are not the same as normal attacks
breathing is the same thing as attacking. Contradicted by being pants on head stupid.  Attacking is a combat action that often results in harming enemies.  Breathing is an Na ability that prevents you from drowning or suffocating.  There are rules for attacking and for breathing, both are dramatically different.
All monsters lack the Extraordinary ability to breath leading them to suffocate and die.  Contradicted by the fact that breathing is explicitly NA (RotG:AAP3) and that breathing air is the default case... all monsters with any different form of breathing have this listed in their entry.

So that's 6 obviously wrong statements, that even a trivial reading of the rules would have corrected (well, except that first one, many folks miss the FAQ).  Face it, you just don't know the rules at all.

JaronK
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 06:46:20 AM by JaronK »

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2011, 02:06:33 AM »
Isn't it possible to enchant a Gnomish Quickrazor to create a fear effect when drawn, (and then sheath & draw as free actions).  Infinite healing as a free action - why not?

A special material in Complete Warrior!

Pandemonic silver. Damn! Somebody beat me to it. That stuff is nigh-useless ordinarily for the cost, unless you can guarantee standing around in tornado-force winds that don't affect you, but if you can do that then pretty much anything else is gravy. Because that's pretty badass. But here, all you need is a light breeze, which usually exists if you're not underground. And all sorts of air elemental creatures produce light breezes from their bodies as fluff, so just make sure to run it by your DM first or something.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I'll kill you before you're born.
« Reply #224 on: June 12, 2011, 02:56:17 AM »
Thrown in a spoiler since I'm obviously begin trolled.
[spoiler]
1. [spoiler]
See the FAQ, and All About Polymorph 3.  This is all spelled out there in detail, though that's hardly the only place.
You have less than nothing. Part 3 is about the results of changing your type. True to your usual method of never really finding a rules quote you refused to name a single aspect. What is that really? You can't argue with me because I never gave a point to refute?

Try this.
Quote from: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/rg/20040518a
You lose extraordinary special attacks and qualities not derived from class levels.
Also as noted in Part One, extraordinary special attacks and qualities are assumed to be largely a function of your body. When you change your body with the alter self spell, you lose the special physical adaptations that make those extraordinary special attacks and qualities.
A. Trip isn't granted from class levels.
B. Polymorph doesn't remove it (example poly into a bugbear), unless the new form it's self is unable to attack. In which case, it isn't Polymorph removing it, it's the limitations of your body (see also natural abilities).
***[/spoiler]

2. [spoiler]
In general, untyped abilities are Ex.
*sigh*
Quote from: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/specialAbilities.htm
Natural Abilities
This category includes abilities a creature has because of its physical nature. Natural abilities are those not otherwise designated as extraordinary, supernatural, or spell-like.
This is a rules discussion. PHB/SRD's rules say you are 100% wrong.

Like it or not, that is the rule. Just like Soulknife is a psionic class despite not giving anything psionic, rules say so and that's what it is. Rules flat out state that, RC even backs it since in this case we are talking about an ability limited to your form (see 1).
***[/spoiler]

3. [spoiler]
No, actually, that's false.  That is not RAW, that's just something you made up.  Plenty of abilities aren't specifically labeled, and yet are later clearly referenced as being special abilities (always Ex).  For example, Sneak Attack and Sudden Strike are not listed in their original entries (Rogue and Ninja) as anything... yet are later referenced as Ex Special Attacks elsewhere. 

In fact, page 17 of the FAQ explicitly says "It's reasonable to assume that sneak attack is an extraordinary ability.  When in doubt, the DM should decide if an umarked ability qualifies [for Cunning Brilliance].  Anything that lacks a clear, supernatural element should be fair play."
It is very reasonable to say Sneak Attack is in fact Ex, however the Rogue's Sneak Attack is a Class Feature. Hence why even the FAQ makes use of the words "reasonable" and "ASSoutofUandME" rather than saying "yes, the unmarked class feature is extraordinary" and furthers asking your DM for permission rather than saying anything that gives you a rule saying your right.

It's reasonable to assume I'm an ass and you're an idiot, but that isn't true now is it? Find me a real quote if you want to play ball.
***[/spoiler]

4. [spoiler]
No they can't.  Creatures without a strength score like Shadows can't trip.
What a reach, what is the point here? Psions with 5 intelligence can't manifest? Srsly, no clue where you're going with this. Can I use it?
RC Natural Ability (page 118): This category includes abilities a creature has because of its physical nature,
Thanks.
***[/spoiler]

Tangent. [spoiler]
saying squares have four equal sides is like saying rectangles do.
You know, I though all rectangles had four sides, then I read your post and glanced at wikipedia. I suppose you can go with wikipedia is a lie *shrugs*. Anyway, squares and rectangles are parallelogram, like trip is an attack, but a square is also a rhombus so it isn't the same exact thing, like trip knocks prone instead of dealing damage. I like your analogy. It makes sense.
***[/spoiler]

5. [spoiler]
And remember, the default case as stated by the FAQ is that abilities are probably Ex.
Funny, Source (PHB) says other wise. Doesn't the Errata mention something about rule contradictions and which has priority?
***[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
That does seem to be how you start before you try to read the rules, because I've counted numerous obviously false statements due to your not actually reading the rules.
No you didn't. Not once. You mentioned Rules of the Game yet didn't call out any support, you called out "assume and ask for DM permission", you posted your opinion everything defaults to Ex and cited the FAQ as source.

Hell, you didn't even mention what in the FAQ saves everything is extraordinary. This is all you ever do. Post opinion and bog down a thread, whereas your betters find the stuff you wish you knew to mention and immediately refute it.
Quote from: FAQ
Is in direct contradiction to a later entry in the same 'book'.
Quote from: FAQ as well
Are racial traits considered extraordinary abilities for the purpose of alter self, polymorph, and similar effects? That is, do I lose my racial traits or keep them when I change my form?
And is a further contradiction to the Rules of the Game articles you are so fond of.
Quote from: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/rg/20040518a
You have the physical qualities of the assumed form.
Physical qualities include natural size, mundane movement capabilities (such as burrowing, climbing, walking, swimming, and flight with wings. Physical qualities also include natural armor bonus, natural weapons (such as claws, bite, and so on), racial skill bonuses, racial bonus feats, and any gross physical qualities (presence or absence of wings, number of extremities, and so forth).
And yes, it's in contradiction of the PHB's Alter Self.
Quote from: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/alterSelf.htm
You acquire the physical qualities of the new form while retaining your own mind. Physical qualities include natural size, mundane movement capabilities (such as burrowing, climbing, walking, swimming, and flight with wings, to a maximum speed of 120 feet for flying or 60 feet for nonflying movement), natural armor bonus, natural weapons (such as claws, bite, and so on), racial skill bonuses, racial bonus feats, and any gross physical qualities (presence or absence of wings, number of extremities, and so forth). A body with extra limbs does not allow you to make more attacks (or more advantageous two-weapon attacks) than normal.
So in short, your supposedly legitimate claim backed by the FAQ that everything defaults to extraordinary abilities is a lie and isn't supported, it is in fact flat out wrong, by alternative entries, by the source books, and by author articles.

You have nothing but opinion. Again.
And you think you can approach me and say I'm making stuff up and I'm not using the rules? Practice falling down outside. However, I won't be out, you're simply not worth my time.
***[/spoiler]

/end dealing with JaronK, again.
[/spoiler]

I wish I had a real contribution to this thread right now but I don't. So umm? ...
Wait, if Sin though Dragonlance was 3rd party, the contents would be new to him in the terms of official source.

Fun Find: Strafing Breath (dl 85): As the example highlights, using a cone shaped breath weapon aimed at the ground while flying 80ft up in the air and covering 150 feet in distance, your breath covers an 80x180 area. Every Mercury Dragon Dragonfire Adapt needs this feat.
Tiers explained in 8 sentences. With examples!
[spoiler]Tiers break down into who has spellcasting more than anything else due to spells being better than anything else in the game.
6: Skill based. Commoner, Expert, Samurai.
5: Mundane warrior. Barbarian, Fighter, Monk.
4: Partial casters. Adapt, Hexblade, Paladin, Ranger, Spelltheif.
3: Focused casters. Bard, Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Martial Adapts, Warmage.
2: Full casters. Favored Soul, Psion, Sorcerer, Wu Jen.
1: Elitists. Artificer, Cleric, Druid, Wizard.
0: Gods. StP Erudite, Illthid Savant, Pun-Pun, Rocks fall & you die.
[/spoiler]

zook1shoe

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »
How would the Five-fold Breath of Tiamat of the Dragonfire Adept work with both Breath Weapon Admixture AND a potion of admixture? What about alternate breath potions?

Tr011

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • preparing arcane spellcaster
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
Just thought of a Were-Whale Raven. He flies aboves his enemies and changes form to a 16-Ton-Gargantuan-Whale, dealing 20d6 if he was over 10 feet above the enemies head...

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2011, 03:11:26 PM »
I'm sure there's a way to do this, but lycanthropy isn't it. You need a Humanoid or Giant within 1 size category of the animal, which means you'd need a Huge one (so probably a Giant).

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
I'm sure there's a way to do this, but lycanthropy isn't it. You need a Humanoid or Giant within 1 size category of the animal, which means you'd need a Huge one (so probably a Giant).
Unless you have an animal form one size larger than you, and get bitten by a were-animal two sizes larger than you while in hybrid form... (then use your new hybrid form to repeat the process)
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

zook1shoe

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2011, 04:32:51 PM »
Berserks from Deities and Demigods can change into both

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2011, 09:10:15 PM »
Okay, a few things.

First, you can normally only take Boost Construct once, since it doesn't say you can have it twice, and its effects wouldn't stack anyway. But the 3.5 constructor explicitly allows multiple Boost Construct feats to stack. The problem remains that you can't take BC more than once (other than the bonus ones the PrC grants you), so how do you overcome this issue? Easy! Give your psicrystal Boost Construct (after making it [psionic] via Wild/Hidden Talent) and suck it out using Feat Leech! More menu abilities on your astral constructs are always welcome!

And a nice little segue from there, Untapped Potential gives us the Ectoskeleton power, which (after a small extra cost for augmentation) gives us the ability to merge ourselves or our psicrystals with our astral constructs, WITH all the menu abilities along for the ride!

But what if we want to give buffs to other party members? Well, a power in Magic of Incarnum, Soul Crystal, allows anyone to manifest any power as if they were you, the original manifester. So toss out a suped-up construct and have them absorb it. And there are some decent menu abilities out there for them to use, as well. Dimension Slide at will? Concussion Blast at will? Natural Invisibility that can't be suppressed? Flight? Extra Strength, damage, and lots of Power Attack goodness? YES!

And now to the business of boosting up your ML, so you can grab high level ACs at low levels. Midnight Augmentation + Psicarnum Infusion allows you to lower augmentation costs (allowing you to throw even more pp at a time), Overchannel boosts your ML directly, and if you take the Psionic Open Chakra power, bind a metapsionic rod to your hands for +1 to your ML, which stacks with the orange ioun stone, as well as the arcanist's gloves from the MIC (which work with Astral Construct no matter how much you augment it, since it's always a 1st level power; you just need to convince your DM to let you get a psionic pair).

9th level astral constructs at ~level 10? Sure!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:11:58 PM by Lycanthromancer »
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »
Orange Ioun stone doesn't stack, it provides a CL boost, and transparency just makes powers interact with spells normally. You can't boost your ML with a CL boost for the same reason you can't boost your Spellcraft check with a Psicraft boosting item.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »
Orange Ioun stone doesn't stack, it provides a CL boost, and transparency just makes powers interact with spells normally. You can't boost your ML with a CL boost for the same reason you can't boost your Spellcraft check with a Psicraft boosting item.
I know, but lots of DMs allow it (all of mine so far), so I figured I'd mention it.
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2011, 09:53:57 PM »

Though not explicitly called out in the spell descriptions or magic item descriptions, spells, spell-like abilities, and magic items that could potentially affect psionics do affect psionics.

Skills, Feats, Class Features, Skill Tricks, and PrCs are not affected by Transparency. A Skill Booster for Spellcraft doesn't affect Psicraft because they are two different skills and because Skills are not covered by Transparency.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
« Reply #235 on: June 14, 2011, 12:05:28 AM »
http://www.realmshelps.net/cgi-bin/featbox.pl?feat=Companion_Guard_Style
That looks like the most random conglomeration of abilities on a feat ever.  At least Blade Meditiation almost kinda makes sense.
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #236 on: June 14, 2011, 12:06:47 AM »

Though not explicitly called out in the spell descriptions or magic item descriptions, spells, spell-like abilities, and magic items that could potentially affect psionics do affect psionics.

Skills, Feats, Class Features, Skill Tricks, and PrCs are not affected by Transparency. A Skill Booster for Spellcraft doesn't affect Psicraft because they are two different skills and because Skills are not covered by Transparency.

Well, this isn't the place to argue it so I'll drop it. I still disagree but we don't really need a giant derail, and it gets into arguments about what "psionics" means. Consider this post a forfeit.

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I'll kill you before you're born.
« Reply #237 on: June 14, 2011, 01:12:16 AM »

Well, this isn't the place to argue it so I'll drop it. I still disagree but we don't really need a giant derail, and it gets into arguments about what "psionics" means. Consider this post a forfeit.
Note: Wither or not Psionic items stack with Magic items, what is important is the competence bonus it's self doesn't stack but unnamed bonuses do. As well as a psionic bonus with a competence or enhancement bonus. :)
Tiers explained in 8 sentences. With examples!
[spoiler]Tiers break down into who has spellcasting more than anything else due to spells being better than anything else in the game.
6: Skill based. Commoner, Expert, Samurai.
5: Mundane warrior. Barbarian, Fighter, Monk.
4: Partial casters. Adapt, Hexblade, Paladin, Ranger, Spelltheif.
3: Focused casters. Bard, Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Martial Adapts, Warmage.
2: Full casters. Favored Soul, Psion, Sorcerer, Wu Jen.
1: Elitists. Artificer, Cleric, Druid, Wizard.
0: Gods. StP Erudite, Illthid Savant, Pun-Pun, Rocks fall & you die.
[/spoiler]

NeverGetDrunkButStaySober

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2011, 01:39:37 PM »
Okay, a few things.

First, you can normally only take Boost Construct once, since it doesn't say you can have it twice, and its effects wouldn't stack anyway. But the 3.5 constructor explicitly allows multiple Boost Construct feats to stack. The problem remains that you can't take BC more than once (other than the bonus ones the PrC grants you), so how do you overcome this issue? Easy! Give your psicrystal Boost Construct (after making it [psionic] via Wild/Hidden Talent) and suck it out using Feat Leech! More menu abilities on your astral constructs are always welcome!
It doesn't say that at all - what it does say is that the class ability with the same name as the feat it's imitating can stack.

PlzBreakMyCampaign

• Hong Kong
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »
if you take the Psionic Open Chakra power, bind a metapsionic rod to your hands for +1 to your ML
source?
[Spoiler]
An interesting read, nice to see a civil discussion
The point of Spell Resistance is to make it harder to get buffed.
And healed. Don't forget that.
Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.
[/Spoiler]

Old Geezer's Law of Hobby Taste: The more objectively inconsequential a hobby is, the more disagreements within the community will be expressed in outrageously insulting, overblown, and ludicrously emotionally laden terms.

More Funny than Humble[Spoiler]
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
Your a shifter... you have all you ever need.
It blows MoMF out of the water

But if your greedy for more [Wish] for something that only effects you, like another class level or two that doesn't count against your ECL.
Quote from: hungryhungryhippo987
Yes, I'm the 3.0 "Masters of the Wild" shifter, the awesome kind. My favorite form to take is Force Dragon. Yes, I am immortal ... My character is hands down the coolest guy in the campaign and there is nothing I could possibly want.
PBMC gets a cookie for DotA r