Author Topic: Pop-Culture Character Build Compilation  (Read 31949 times)

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
Re: Pop-Culture Character Build Compilation
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
Well for Peter I think he just spent long enough there that hes basically Half Fey. If he goes back to the normal world too long he'd probably lose that.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

BlackAngelika

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2011, 05:32:51 PM »
Actually i thought pete might qualify for Vow of Poverty. Though seeming chaotic at first glance, the literature is full of how peter actually has his code of honor. He is, though irregular, both good, and somewhat lawful. Allowing this would boost his power without needing magic items.
VoP does not require LG char. Being good is enough, so he can be chaotic and still have VoP (if that's what you're talking about).

jeffrie

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • nondescript young man over there for hire.
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2011, 08:50:42 PM »
Actually i thought pete might qualify for Vow of Poverty. Though seeming chaotic at first glance, the literature is full of how peter actually has his code of honor. He is, though irregular, both good, and somewhat lawful. Allowing this would boost his power without needing magic items.
VoP does not require LG char. Being good is enough, so he can be chaotic and still have VoP (if that's what you're talking about).
Thank you, i was mistaken.
"That's one for the good guys.
Current score: Evil 923,472,810, Good 1."

-Kuroimaken

miz redavni

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • all your planets are belong to us
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:03 AM »
this! i must make this! mentok is calling! hes in my mind talking to me. oh lord make him stop!

dark_samuari

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »
this! i must make this! mentok is calling! hes in my mind talking to me. oh lord make him stop!

I think he would be an exotic race with levels in Nomad (who thinks he is also a Telepath) who has put focus towards Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowledge (Local), Perform (Acting) and Profession (Barrister) [from Sharn: City of Towers) as to be able to climb the legal world into being a judge.

JohnOSevens

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2011, 10:15:31 PM »
I did a build on the old forums once, for some kind of optimization challenge, that was a fairly respectable Lord Voldemort. I can't find him now, but if anybody remembers the thread I'm on about I'd love to see that build again.
John O'Sevens
formerly SageBahamut on 339