Author Topic: Creating 'Legendary Fighter', competition, are there prizes?  (Read 75041 times)

ImperatorK

• Bi-Curious George
Re: Creating 'Legendary Fighter', competition, are there prizes?
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2011, 08:00:24 PM »
Giacomo, the thing is, YOU don't get that most of your builds are no good, and if they are, they still aren't good enough. Also, simply stating "You are wrong, but you won't admit it, because I said it and I'm hated here, so I'm right" does not, in fact, make you right.
"I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!"
"Take less damage to avoid being killed."
"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

[spoiler]
Quote from: Lateral
Or you could just be a cleric of an ideal. Like, physics and say that the domain choices reflect potential and kinetic energy.

Plus, where other clerics say "For Pelor," "For Nerull," or "For Crom?" You get to say, "FOR SCIENCE!" *fanfare*

About me:
Quote from: dark_samuari
I know your game, you just want a magical Amazon.com to knock off those good ol' honest magic shops run by polite, old wizards!
Use Iron Heart Surge on the sun. That'll teach him to use fluff as RAW.

Damn you! You totally ruined my build that was all about getting epic far shot early and throwing my enemies into the sun!
[/spoiler]

Sir Giacomo

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2011, 08:37:28 PM »
Giacomo, the thing is, YOU don't get that most of your builds are no good, and if they are, they still aren't good enough. Also, simply stating "You are wrong, but you won't admit it, because I said it and I'm hated here, so I'm right" does not, in fact, make you right.

Well, neither does saying that I say people are wrong, but they won't admit it because I said it and I'm hated here, so I'm right, make me automatically wrong. We could go on forever like this.
Instead, I'll aim to do some more builds. Maybe at one point or another, more people will get convinced.

- Giacomo

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »
Hold your breath and wait for it.

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

ImperatorK

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2011, 08:58:27 PM »

Well, neither does saying that I say people are wrong, but they won't admit it because I said it and I'm hated here, so I'm right, make me automatically wrong. We could go on forever like this.
Instead, I'll aim to do some more builds. Maybe at one point or another, more people will get convinced.

- Giacomo
Well, most people here (and most of them are quite competent and knowledgeable about D&D) say that you're wrong, or that your builds suck. That should tell you something...

[spoiler]
Or you could just be a cleric of an ideal. Like, physics and say that the domain choices reflect potential and kinetic energy.

Plus, where other clerics say "For Pelor," "For Nerull," or "For Crom?" You get to say, "FOR SCIENCE!" *fanfare*

About me:
I know your game, you just want a magical Amazon.com to knock off those good ol' honest magic shops run by polite, old wizards!

Damn you! You totally ruined my build that was all about getting epic far shot early and throwing my enemies into the sun!
[/spoiler]

Sir Giacomo

« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2011, 09:17:10 PM »
Well, most people here (and most of them are quite competent and knowledgeable about D&D) say that you're wrong, or that your builds suck. That should tell you something...

Yes, it should. Still...most people here say I am wrong even without arguing. And those few that do argue, I feel, often provide flawed arguments based on - imo - wrong notions of game rules and tactics.

Then...
On the one hand, I also see some posters agreeing to what I say after a while.
On the other, I also am wrong on quite a few things, but then I also admit it (good example as illustrated by the red edits in my build in this thread). Quite likely, too, I did not realise yet all of my mistakes.

We'll see...will go to bed now.

- Giacomo

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »
I was reading this thread from the beginning, and I was wondering if you could answer something for me, "Giacomo". You state that the Psychic Warrior is unlikely to know what forms to assume with Metamorphesis.

How do monks using partially charged wands of Polymorph know what forms to turn into?

ImperatorK

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2011, 10:46:45 PM »
I was reading this thread from the beginning, and I was wondering if you could answer something for me, "Giacomo". You state that the Psychic Warrior is unlikely to know what forms to assume with Metamorphesis.

How do monks using partially charged wands of Polymorph know what forms to turn into?
Monster Manuals, duh. :rollseyes

[spoiler]

About me:

[/spoiler]

Sir Giacomo

« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2011, 09:47:08 AM »
Taking a look again at some pychic warrior guides/handbooks out there, I feel that others also see the psychic warrior is power point starved.
One way to tackle it is by using the rest the psychic warrior offers, for instance using armour instead of the inertial armour buff and probably going the trip route. A psychic warrior, due to augmented expansion, should be a better tripper than my monk (higher mod and reach, when taking also the same maneuvers and items). With power attack and some other psywar buffs this could make a very good charger/battlefield controller.

@Lycanthromancer: I think I now realise what you meant with the share pain tactics. You probably wanted to use it with your psicrystal (possibly with shared vigor). That would actually be a good idea to increase the hp of meleeing psywar. I really thought you'd use it on fellow party members- and I may have missed you mentioning it somewhere. Sorry for that.

- Giacomo

Infected

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2011, 10:44:17 AM »
Taking a look again at some pychic warrior guides/handbooks out there, I feel that others also see the psychic warrior is power point starved.
One way to tackle it is by using the rest the psychic warrior offers, for instance using armour instead of the inertial armour buff and probably going the trip route. A psychic warrior, due to augmented expansion, should be a better tripper than my monk (higher mod and reach, when taking also the same maneuvers and items). With power attack and some other psywar buffs this could make a very good charger/battlefield controller.

Why are you constantly ignoring the notion of Manifester Arrows and why are you so adamantly focusing on shoving Trip into all melee builds?

Sir Giacomo

« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »
I am not ignoring manifester arrows, and in fact have already commented on them above.
- you have to use them (max 5) or your own power points, which makes them useful only for some powers.
- they need a standard action to activate, making them somewhat awkward to use in combat,  and for long-term buffs (including augments) they cap at 5 pts.

Then, of course, putting a manifester enhancement on arrows is widely regarded as cheesy (though RAW), not necessarily tolerated by some DMs. I would probably not allow them.

As for trip-it simply is a great non-magic, non-maneuver 24/7 combat ability. But even so, I would not include it in all melee builds or even in all monk builds. It is good for STR-based builds, maybe for DEX-based, but not for all.
I simply thought it would be good for the psywar to get a non-magic combat shtick for more versatility, and preserving prescious power points as well.

- Giacomo

Nachofan99

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »
Honestly, Manifester arrows are cheesy but also RAW.  I know I wouldn't allow them in my game but I think some DMs would allow them.

The question I have is would the same DM who allows Manifester arrows also allow the mighty enchanted Shuriken to make an appearance?  It's taking advantage of the exact same principle.

I don't think any sane DM would allow uber Shuriken.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:22:56 PM by Nachofan99 »

Sir Giacomo

« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
Hm. Actually, on a second thought I am not sure whether manifester arrows enhancement necessitates a standard action or not. It should, since it specifies no other activation time. But how long are then power points available? To be used in the same round?
It appears to be that you can activate them (like a frost enhancement) and then it is on until used. Hm. Then they would be way more viable also in combat (since they can be drawn as a free action when you have a hand free).
Also, though, this whole arrow thing would be cheesier as well.

Best not to use them if at all possible.

- Giacomo

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »
Hey, so apparently Giacomo will not be responding to my posts since he is under the impression that threatening to ignore someone who does not like him will result in him being liked again.

I strongly encourage everyone who wants to post something in response to what Giacomo says to PM it to me so that I may do it for him.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2011, 04:49:53 PM »
Okay. I dunno if I missed something (somebody point out any mistakes!), but here it is:

Keep in mind, the numbers below do not factor the soulbound weapon's +2 properties into the charge attack damage, which can increase numbers dramatically. Adding the appropriate bane weapon enhancement and the charging enhancement (two +1 properties) can add as much as 12d6+6 damage (with an extra +2 to hit) per charging strike. Adding two bane enhancements can increase this by an additional +6 damage (and +2 to hit).

It can also take on various properties that you wouldn't normally carry on your primary weapon, such as ghost strike (ghost touch + crits on undead), impaling (touch attack 3/day), illusion bane (ignore/destroy illusionary defenses), morphing (become any 2-handed weapon), banishing (3/day Will save DC 20 or outsider is banished), blindsighted (30' blindsight 3/day for 1 min), wounding (1 point Con damage), vampiric (+1d6 damage, which heals you), impedance (makes it harder for casters to cast), illusion theft (1/day steal another's illusion effects), and any number of others.

The standard is merely a +3 weapon for only 1 pp. That's a freebie worth between 18,000 and 50,000 gp, for nothing but the expenditure of some power points. Of course, this is much more valuable, since you can change it up for special cases, where you have to have just the right tool for the job. Otherwise, this build's +1 deep crystal lance deals enough damage to be getting on with. For things that are immune to piercing, I can always eat the opportunity cost of ONLY getting double-damage with other weapons, such as a club.

POWERS KNOWN (73 pp + 20 manifester arrows [100 pp])
1.) Bite of the Wolf, Call Weaponry, Expansion, Vigor
2.) Dimension Slide, Empathic Transfer, Hustle, Psionic Lion's Charge, Physical Acceleration (ie, Psionic Haste, Untapped Potential)
3.) Greater Concealing Amorpha, Vampiric Blade
4.) Psionic Open Chakra

ARGH
Neraph Psychic Warrior 12
Medium Outsider (Extraplanar outside of Limbo)
Hit Dice: 12d8+48 (105.5 hp) (Up to 60 temp hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30'
Armor Class: 19 (+1 Dex, +5 armor, +2 nat, -1 vulnerable), Touch 11, FF 17 (+5 vs incorporeal)
Base Attack/Grapple: +9/+14
Attack:[spoiler]1.) Soulbound lance +18 (1d8+10+2xPower Attack+Special Abilities, 20/x4)
Or
2.) +1 deep crystal lance +15 (1d8+8+2xPower Attack+1d6 acid, 20/x4)
Or
3.) Bite +14 (3d8+7+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
4.) Dragonbone bow +9 (1d8+Str, 20/x3)[/spoiler]

Hasted Full Attack:[spoiler]1.) Soulbound lance +19/+19/+14 (1d8+10+2xPower Attack+Special Abilities, 20/x4) plus bite +9 (3d8+2+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
2.) +1 deep crystal lance +16/+16/+11 (1d8+8+2xPower Attack+1d6 acid, 20/x4) plus bite +9 (3d8+2+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
3.) MW dragonbone bow +9/+9/+4 (1d8+Str, 20/x3)[/spoiler]

Charging Full PA Attack: (Ignores Dex once/foe/encounter)[spoiler]1.) Soulbound lance +20 (3d8+84+6d6 Rhino Armor+3xSpecial Abilities, 20/x4, avg 118.5 w/out specials)
Or
2.) +1 deep crystal lance +17 (3d8+78+3d6 acid+6d6 Rhino Armor+6d6 Deep Crystal, 20/x4, avg 144 w/out specials)
Or
3.) Bite +16 (6d8+32+6d6 Rhino Armor, 20/x2, avg 80 w/out specials)[/spoiler]

Hasted Charging Full PA Full Attack: (Ignores Dex once/foe/encounter) [spoiler]1.) Soulbound lance +21/+21/+16 (3d8+84+6d6 rhino armor+3xspecial abilities+27 Psionic Lion's Charge, 20/x4, avg 145.5 ea w/out specials) plus bite +12 (6d8+24+6d6 rhino armor+18 Psionic Lion's Charge, 20/x2, avg 90)
Or
2.) +1 deep crystal lance +18/+18/+13 (3d8+78+3d6 acid+6d6 deep crystal+6d6 rhino armor+27 Psionic Lion's Charge, 20/x4, avg 171) plus bite +11 (6d8+24+6d6 rhino armor+18 Psionic Lion's Charge, 20/x2, avg 90)[/spoiler]
Space/Reach: 5'/10' (or 10'/10' with Fruity)
Special Attacks: Psionics, Neraph Camouflage
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60', Leap (+5 Jump), Weapon Familiarity (Annulat)
Saves: Fort +12 Ref +4 Will +9 (+5 vs mind-affecting)
Abilities: Str 20 (15+3 lvl+2 Necklace), Dex 12, Con 18 (14+4 Amulet), Int 12, Wis 20 (16+4 Periapt), Cha 8
Skills: Climb +9, Concentration +19, Jump +10*, Ride +23, Search +17*, Spot +7
Feats: (In alphabetical order) Extend Power, Improved Bull-Rush, Linked Power, Mounted Combat, Overchannel, Power Attack, Psionic Meditation, Ride-by Attack, Shape Soulmeld (Phase Cloak), Shock Trooper, Soulbound Weapon: Lance, Spirited Charge, Weapon Focus: Soulbound Weapon, Wild Cohort
Flaws: Vulnerable, Shaky

--2 Flaws
--Level feats at: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12
--Bonus feats at: 1, 2, 5, 8, 11
--Weapon Focus due to the soulbound weapon ACF)
--Ride-by Attack due to riding boots

EQUIPMENT
--Phase cloak (Shoulders bind)
--Soulbound Weapon (+3 lance, with up to +2 in special abilities)
--+1 deep crystal lance w/lesser weapon crystal (energy assault)
--MW Guisarme w/least weapon crystal (return)
--MW Ranseur w/least weapon crystal (return)
--MW dragonbone composite longbow w/least weapon crystal (return) & 60 arrows
--+1 manifester arrows x20
--+1 rhino mithril chain shirt of mindarmor/iron heart vest w/lesser armor crystal (screening)
--Periapt of Wis +4/Amulet of Con +4
--Ring of feather falling
--Riding boots
--3 clubs

ARGH (Using Expansion to Large)
Large Outsider (Extraplanar outside of Limbo)
Initiative: +0
Armor Class: 15 (+5 armor, +2 nat, -1 size, -1 vulnerable), Touch 8, FF 15 (+5 vs incorporeal)
Base Attack/Grapple: +9/+19
Attack: (Argh uses Fruity to flank; flanking bonuses not included) [spoiler]1.) +15 MW Guisarme (2d6+9, 20/x3), Opposed Trip +10
Or
2.) +15 MW Ranseur (2d6+9, 20/x3), Opposed Disarm +25
Or
3.) Bite +14 (2d6+2d8+9+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
4.) MW dragonbone bow +7 (2d6+Str, 20/x3)[/spoiler]

Hasted Full Attack: (Argh uses Fruity to flank; flanking bonuses not included) [spoiler]1.) +15/+15/+10 MW Guisarme (2d6+9, 20/x3) (Opposed Trip +10) plus Bite +9 (2d6+2d8+2+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
2.) +15/+15/+10 MW Ranseur (2d6+9, 20/x3) (Opposed Disarm +26/+26/+21) plus Bite +10 (2d6+2d8+3+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
3.) MW dragonbone bow +7/+7/+2 (2d6+Str, 20/x3)[/spoiler]
Space/Reach: 10'/20'
Abilities: Str 22, Dex 10, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 8

ARGH (Using Expansion to Huge)
Huge Outsider (Extraplanar outside of Limbo)
Initiative: -1
Armor Class: 13 (-1 Dex, +5 armor, +2 nat, -2 size, -1 vulnerable), Touch 6, FF 14 (+5 vs incorporeal)
Base Attack/Grapple: +9/+24
Attack: (Argh uses Fruity to flank; flanking bonuses not included) [spoiler]1.) +15 MW Guisarme (3d6+10, 20/x3) (Opposed Trip +15)
Or
2.) +15 MW Ranseur (3d6+10, 20/x3) (Disarm +30)
Or
3.) Bite +14 (3d6+2d8+10+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
4.) MW dragonbone bow +5 (3d6+Str, 20/x3)[/spoiler]

Hasted Full Attack: (Argh uses Fruity to flank; flanking bonuses not included) [spoiler]1.) +16/+16/+11 MW Guisarme (2d6+10, 20/x3) (Opposed Trip +15) plus Bite +10 (2d6+2d8+2+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
2.) +16/+16/+11 MW Ranseur (2d6+10, 20/x3) (Opposed Disarm +31/+31/+26) plus Bite +10 (2d6+2d8+2+Power Attack, 20/x2)
Or
3.) MW dragonbone bow +5/+5/+2 (2d6+Str, 20/x3)[/spoiler]
Space/Reach: 10'/20'
Abilities: Str 24, Dex 8, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 8

FRUITY
Warbeast Dire Bat (Fruit Bat) Animal RHD 10
Large Animal
Hit Dice: 10d8 + 60 (110.5 hp)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 30', Fly 70' (Good/Perfect)
Armor Class: 28 (+2 Armor, 7 Dex, +10 Nat, -1 Size), Touch 16, FF 26 (+5 vs incorporeal attacks)
Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+17
Attack: Bite +13 melee (1d8+9)
Full Attack: Bite +13 melee (1d8+9)
Space/Reach: 10'/5'
Special Attacks: Clinging Shadow Strike (ToB)
Special Qualities: Blindsense 40', Evasion, Child of Shadows (Concealment after moving 10' or more), Phase Cloak Ethereality (Shoulders bind), Tricks (9: )
Saves: Fort +13, Ref +14, Will +10 (+15 vs mind-affecting 3/day)
Abilities: Str 23, Dex 24, Con 22, Int 2, Wis 16, Cha 6
Skills: Balance +9, Hide +16, Jump +9, Listen +8*, Move Silently +7, Spot +8*
(Racial +4 to Spot and Listen, negated in areas of Silence)
Feats: Air Heritage (PlH), Martial Study: Clinging Shadow Strike (ToB), Martial Stance: Child of Shadow (ToB), Shape Soulmeld (Phase Cloak)

EQUIPMENT
--Large +1 padded barding of mindarmor w/lesser armor crystal (screening)
--Lesser armor crystal (screening)
--Exotic military saddle

INVENTORY (88,000 gp)
9,600 gp +1 rhino mithril chain shirt of mindarmor/iron heart vest
  --Rhino enhancement (DMG 220, +1,000 gp) - +2d6 damage on a charge
  --Mindarmor enhancement (MIC 13, +3,000 gp) - +5 Will vs mind-affecting 3/day (Immediate)
  --(ToB 149) Use one specific iron heart maneuver; 1/minute, no recovery method without ToB class levels
3,310 gp +1 Deep crystal lance (Reach Weapon)
309 gp MW Guisarme (Trip/Reach Weapon)
310 gp MW Ranseur (+2 Disarm/Reach Weapon)
510 gp MW dragonbone composite longbow (Automatically adjusts for Str score; Draconomicon 117)
3 gp Arrows x60
7,321 gp +1 manifester arrows (x20)
  --(XPH 165) +5 pp per day each, as cognizance crystals
8,690 gp Large +1 padded barding of mindarmor/iron heart vest
  --(MIC 13) Mindarmor enhancement (MIC 13, +3,000 gp) - +5 Will vs mind-affecting 3/day (Immediate)
  --(ToB 149) Use one specific iron heart maneuver; 1/minute, no recovery method without ToB class levels
3,000 gp Lesser weapon crystal (energy assault)
  --(MIC 64) - +1d6 acid damage
900 gp Least weapon crystal (return) x3
  --(MIC 64) - Draw attached weapon as free action
1,000 gp Lesser weapon crystal (return)
  --(MIC 64) - Draw attached weapon as free action and teleport to hand within 30'
2,000 gp Lesser armor crystal (screening) x2
36,000 gp Periapt of Wis +4/Amulet of Con +4/Necklace of Str +2
475 gp Warbeast template for Fruity
  --(MMII 219) Animal gains: +1 HD, Speed +10', +2 on Ride checks, proficiency with all armor, +3 str, +3 Con, +2 Wis, +1 Listen/Spot
100 gp Feat retraining for Fruity
  --(PHBII 193) Flavored as Fruity being a 'special' fruit bat with a pedigree from the planes of air and shadow
60 gp Exotic military saddle
  --+2 circumstance to Ride checks for staying in the saddle, and 75% chance of remaining on mount if knocked unconscious
2,200 gp Ring of feather falling
  --Automatically casts feather fall as a non-action when wearer falls more than 5'
12,000 gp Riding boots
  --(MIC 121) Grants +5 to Ride, the Ride-by Attack feat, and x4 criticals while mounted with a lance
---------
87,788 spent
212 left

Everything uses or enhances the psywar's class abilities, including his wild cohort. It's a feat that directly encourages his charging power.

Also, he manifests an Overchannel'd Extended Psionic Open Chakra on himself and his mount on alternate days, so that each of them have the ability to go ethereal at will as they move. He uses manifester arrows the rest of the day until and unless he runs out, in which case he uses his own power points.

Sure, it's not as powerful and flexible as my Metamorphosis build, but it's definitely a nice, powerful T3. It damages on its charging strafes, ignoring Dex to AC 1/enemy/battle (which will usually kill whatever he hits), and he makes strafing runs to smack things to death. Note that his mount has a perfect fly speed while ethereal, so he's got incredible maneuverability. He can even use his bat as a mount on the ground, and the mount can squeeze into small spaces if need be (and still move at full fly speed, since it's ethereal while moving).

Anybody disagree?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:31:50 PM by Lycanthromancer »
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2011, 05:01:27 PM »
I find it unrealistic that a bat will serve as a viable mount since they only fly at night.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2011, 05:03:30 PM »
I find it unrealistic that a bat will serve as a viable mount since they only fly at night.
Ha ha.
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »
You're using third party material (Untaped Potential). If that's the case then it will only be fair for the oposition to bring any single third party source of  its choice correct?

Also call weaponry is a 1 round manifesting time, and doesn't lasts enough time to keep up all the time. Unless you intend to get a fullround of attacks to the face at the start of each batle, mind explaining how you get around the long casting time?

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2011, 05:21:14 PM »
is a tiny umbral collar to much to ask for your bat mount? :D
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »
You're using third party material (Untaped Potential). If that's the case then it will only be fair for the oposition to bring any single third party source of  its choice correct?
Well, UTP is official for Pathfinder, and it's fair and balanced. It's also used in the majority of psionics-friendly games, far as I know.

If you guys can find another 3rd party sourcebook with that much cred, then sure.

I guess there's always Dragon.

Also call weaponry is a 1 round manifesting time, and doesn't lasts enough time to keep up all the time. Unless you intend to get a fullround of attacks to the face at the start of each batle, mind explaining how you get around the long casting time?

Linked Power. I can manifest anything as a swift action or more. It just shows up next round.

is a tiny umbral collar to much to ask for your bat mount? :D
Yes. Yes it is.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:20:02 PM by Lycanthromancer »

[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
[/spoiler]

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2011, 05:25:06 PM »
Well, UTP is official for Pathfinder, and it's fair and balanced.
Like Fox News?

If you guys can find another 3rd party sourcebook with that much cred, then sure.
Kingdoms of Kalamari?