Author Topic: Suggest a Vestige to go with Zceryll!  (Read 7650 times)

mthor

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Suggest a Vestige to go with Zceryll!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
Don't forget once you get to EBL 18 and can use Summon Monster 9 there are summons to get you an at will 9th level sorceror who can choose cleric spells or a 12 lvl wizard. :) (Coautal MMI, Ursinal Guardinal from BoED) With the right build you can get that at Character Lvl 14. (Blood lines +2, + Favored Vestige + Ipos)
How did you get bloodlines +2 because how I read it is with a major bloodline you get +3 EBL per class that grants soul binding. With KotSS and Scion of Dalion that's, unless you are going with a, to quote BP, web-sane version,+9.  If you can't break a binder/bloodline then you're not trying.
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

Cagemarrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »
DM would only allow me to take the one with 2 bloodlines, and at the time I took them I only had Binder and KotSS levels. hence only +2 on top of my character levels, with + 9 you could do it at the level you get Zcerryl. . .

Bigtuna

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »
Well vestiges should help your build - so more info.
What can he do? (feats/powers/level so on).

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 12:56:38 PM »
I guess his build can do most anything if my instincts are correct.

Handy Links

Shadowhunter

• Hong Kong
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 01:04:48 PM »
I guess his build can do most anything if my instincts are correct.

Since it's Kell, I think you're right.
The dude's got a rep, after all. ;)
[Spoiler]
Quote from: Runestar
the most effective optimization is the one you can actually get away with.  :smirk

Quote from: Vinom
(A group of nerds are called a murder because like crows we are anti-social, like shiny things, and often squack at each other over nothing for hours)

I often have to remind people not to underrate divination.  The ability to effectively metagame without actually metagaming beats the ability to set things on fire more times than not.
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

Binder? You're Welcome

Zceryll makes Binders go from tier 3 to tier 2.
Cagemarrow is a Genius

Before giving the advice that build X would be better of with Fist of the Forest, take a long, good look at Primal Living. Twice.

mthor

• Email
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 06:31:18 PM »
BTW Shadowhunter was the one who I found the vistige info page . So I suppose I should cite him or something
<== Wasn't paying attention in school during talks about piracy.
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

Shadowhunter

• Hong Kong
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »
BTW Shadowhunter was the one who I found the vistige info page . So I suppose I should cite him or something
<== Wasn't paying attention in school during talks about piracy.

Well then I should mention L. Palermo who actually did the work, as well as J.W. Ogle, as we all know would be jameswilliamogle and who I for some reason always read as "James William mogle" after the creature from Final Fantasy.  ;)
[Spoiler]
Quote from: Runestar
the most effective optimization is the one you can actually get away with.  :smirk

Quote from: Vinom
(A group of nerds are called a murder because like crows we are anti-social, like shiny things, and often squack at each other over nothing for hours)

I often have to remind people not to underrate divination.  The ability to effectively metagame without actually metagaming beats the ability to set things on fire more times than not.
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

Binder? You're Welcome

Zceryll makes Binders go from tier 3 to tier 2.
Cagemarrow is a Genius

Before giving the advice that build X would be better of with Fist of the Forest, take a long, good look at Primal Living. Twice.