Author Topic: Logos - Truenamer Optimization  (Read 2698 times)

Sobolev

• Donkey Kong
Logos - Truenamer Optimization
« on: April 20, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
Just me thinking out loud here.  Most of my thinking is completely insane.  I drew heavily from the Tao of the Truenaming and the other Truenaming thread.  I plan to use tiles as discussed in one of those threads.  Here's what I have so far.  The Persistent Spell / Metamagic Spell Trigger / Naenhoon looks incredibly inefficient, but I guess if your DM lets you persist spells because they don't increase the level (similar to the Sudden feats, in CM or CA can't remember) then you can get yourself some typeless bonuses from some of your Truespeaking.  If this turns out well enough (which doesn't have to be that well mind you, I'm playing a PF Rogue // Monk // Shadowdancer currently as a challenge) this might be featured in a real game, so recommend nothing that a DM will hit me for, but maybe something that will make them consider it.

Illumian
Marshal 1 // Truenamer 17 // Exemplar 1 // Cleric 1 (Cloistered, Knowledge, Magic, Planning)
Feats:
Skill Focus (Truespeak)    [1st Level]
Item Familiar         [Flaw]
Mortalbane         [Flaw]
Skill Focus (Diplomacy)    [Marshal Bonus]
Knowledge Devotion      [Domain Trade]
Extend Spell         [Domain Bonus]
Enhance Power Sigils       [3rd Level]
Persistant Spell      [6th Level]
OPEN            [9th Level]
Metamagic Spell Trigger      [12th Level]
Quicken Truespeak      [15th Level]
Planar Touchstone      [18th Level]

Traits:
XYZ
ABC

Skills:
Truespeak
Use Magic Device

Skill Trick:
Collector of Stories

Items:
Masterwork Tool of Truenaming (+2 Circumstance)
Masterwork Tool of Use Magic Device (+2 Circumstance)
Major Amulet of the Silver Tongue (+10 Enhancement)
Stone of Good Luck (+1 Luck Bonus)
Pale Green Ioun Stone (+1 Competence)
Holy Reliquary Symbol

As I said, that business with Persist doesn't even look good, so I'm sure it won't actually make the cut anywhere, that was just me being silly.  You do get to activate Cleric and Wizard items though! And you have UMD as a Class Skill! Zomgz!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:15:16 PM by Sobolev »
Sha'ir Handbook
Binder Handbook

Quote from: Negative Zero on November 04, 2009, 02:16:14 AM
In my humble opinion, CO is haberdashery. Some say we're mad, but we can all agree we're hatters. Yes, we have potential to make very sophisticated hats, very fancy hats, be they dark or light. But the truth is that the color of the hat does not come from the group of us - our community doesn't directly produce hats. We simply give average head circumferences, list current fashion trends, and point out some shiny, obscure baubles to add to the latest hat line.

awaken DM golem

• Organ Grinder
  • PAO'd my Avatar
Re: Logos - Truenamer Optimization
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:29:19 PM »
Tiles and recharge ... was discussed (a little) here:
http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=6010.0