Author Topic: PF/3.5 mix evil charismatic caster help  (Read 1202 times)

vilenatas

• Curious George
    • Email
PF/3.5 mix evil charismatic caster help
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:38:58 PM »
Character must be a drow as per campaign guidelines.

I can use a modified half-fiend template from dragon at cr +1(apparently how pathfinder does , but don't get any SLA's beyond 1st level.

Changes:  NA +4
no claw/bite attacks, replaced by standard action touch attack that does 1d6+chr.
no smite good.
sla's:  darkness replaced by charm person
stats:
str +2, dex +4, con +4, int +2, chr +6.

The concept I have in mind is a frightening and alluring character, sort of a fear me and love me situation, and I would like to have some decent enchantment spells (thinking about asking for an enchantment spinner adaptation) as well as using demoralize for fear effects.

I've considered a sorc/ur/chord/MT build, since I kind of like the idea of a female drow so narcissistic that even in a realm where lolth if revered she feels that she can steal the power of the gods for herself, but that would be quite late developing and we are starting at level 8.

Any ideas are welcome.  I'm at the very beginning of the framing stage right now, and learning pathfinder as I go.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Re: PF/3.5 mix evil charismatic caster help
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 11:18:29 PM »
Go lesser drow, and use that now-free +1 LA for Lolth-Touched?
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

vilenatas

• Curious George
    • Email
Re: PF/3.5 mix evil charismatic caster help
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 01:26:54 AM »
Go lesser drow, and use that now-free +1 LA for Lolth-Touched?

From what I can tell Pathfinder drow have no LA, or at least that is how the dm is playing it, so I would only have LA(or cr increase from the pathfinder perspective) if I took alu fiend template (modified half-fiend).