Author Topic: Pathfinder cross With straight WotC 3.5 "Packmaster" build  (Read 1536 times)

mBelchezere

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Pathfinder cross With straight WotC 3.5 "Packmaster" build
« on: March 11, 2011, 06:13:07 PM »
okay its been a while since my last post but all the responses I recieved were extremely ld be useful helpful;) Here's my new quandry... Which feats from both pf and d&d would be very helpful to my new concept character? I'm all about the pack:D I want as many animal companions as possible, because of Hierophant all of my familiars are considered companions and vice versa.

My build is a gestalt Druid-alt class feature(Monk AC bonus and Fast movement)5/Arcane Heirophant 10/Druid 5 on one side and Wiz 3/Fighter 2/Beast Master 10/5 dead levels- need something here.

Feats at 1st level were Spell Finesse- Wisdom, Battelfield Intuition, Animalistic Weapons(claws, bite), Andorian Falconry(+1 lvl w/animal companion),Familiar Training, Scribe Scroll.

For those of you with no knowledge of Pathfinder you gain a bonus feat every other level on top of class bonus feats.
I hope that you all can help me out and not criticize me like some other sites members which will not be named. But lets just say that there are some hardcore gamers out there who hate optimization at its core and scold you mercillously for even mentioning it...

sir_argenon

• Bi-Curious George
Re: Pathfinder cross With straight WotC 3.5 "Packmaster" build
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »
beast heart adept from dungeonscape.

you get magical beasts/aberrations as additional animal companions.

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 07:41:05 AM »
don't forget wild cohortNatural bond will max it out.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:42:47 AM by wotmaniac »

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

mBelchezere

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »
thanks those are great ideas:D I've kind of decided to go the scaly route with my character. We've started this campaign and I chose an ankylosaurus as my "lil buddy". :lol I think I'm going to try to get as many dino/dragon cohort/companions/familiars as I can;)