Author Topic: Eternal Blade Help  (Read 5266 times)

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
Re: Eternal Blade Help
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 11:46:42 AM »
Also, not all freaking opponent you will face in your life will have reach and/or the size of a house. It's a neat trick.
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:
Kagamine Rin - Antichlorobenzene (ft. Kagamine Ren)

Shadeseraph

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »
I've reread my post, and I can agree it makes me look like a dick. What I wanted to express is that it isn't the greatest thing ever, although it's useful. It's a good trick, but be aware that it is only that, a trick. Many times other options will be far more useful, and many others using that trick will be dangerous.
Again, it IS useful. Specially if it puts you back into a charge position.
[spoiler]
I hate mouth breathing fuckwits who go around spouting lies, even after being corrected on those lies, and that bait mods into helping to defend their wrongness and fail. I also hate the MBFs that don't understand the meaning of words, and that can't get a fucking clue.
Hey! I like spouting lies. It's very entertaining to observe how people on the internet are buffing their small egos by declaring victories over some stupid MBFs. :smirk
Also - I hate people who use too smart words that I don't understand. :mad

Hi Welcome

Go fuck yourself, because others won't do it for you.

Stop flirting you two.  :p
[/spoiler]

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 12:31:17 PM »
Having the option to is better than not having the option to, which is why I think it is an okay ability to get. It only costs 2 skill points aswell, which is quite cheap. But yeah, it isn't the best thing in the world. :p
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:
Kagamine Rin - Antichlorobenzene (ft. Kagamine Ren)