Author Topic: And now, for something different  (Read 1599 times)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
And now, for something different
« on: July 10, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »
Here's the build I'm working with:

LN Warforged Incarnate 16/Cleric 1/Kensai 3

Feats:
1st: Incarnum Body (Same stats as Mithral Body, minus the Mithral+MWK)
3rd: Expanded Soulmeld Capacity
Cleric: Law Devotion, Animal Devotion (via Pride domain)
5th: Least Legacy (for custom one)
6th: Weapon Focus
9th: Combat Expertise
12th: Extra Turning
15th: Multiattack
18th: Improved Multiattack

You people should know me by now, all of 3.5 is allowed. No flaws, stats are:

So, here's the idea behind this: Skilled on my Incarnate Weapon, use the Legacy Item to get more combat-oriented feats, kick ass as the uber Incarnum tank. Cleric is there for the bonus feats, and I'm not taking Sapphire Heirarch due to the lack of Heart Chakra Bind (something I'll be using).

The problems I'm presented with are these:

1: My WoL book was stolen, so I have no way to recreating the chart for my legacy advancement (if anyone can help with this, please let me know).
2: What feats should the Legacy Item grant?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Cyrocloud

• Curious George
    • Email
Re: And now, for something different
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
What benefit do you recieve from the last four levels.  this link may be helpful http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1031050&highlight=weapons+of+legacy.  For feats I'm not sure but maybe something along the lines of imp bull rush, leap attack and maybe some other chargeing bashing feats.  what do you plan the item to be boots, a graft, ring, or maybe a sheath?

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Re: And now, for something different
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »
I was going to have it as a Reliquary Holy Symbol attached to either a Battlefist or to the character itself (via Sanctify armor options in Dungeonscape). I've yet to stat it up, but penalties are going towards Hide/Move Silently, and my Reflex save, all things I can live without.

The last four levels grant me Law Devotion, Animal Devotion, Turn Undead (to fuel them both), and the Skilled weapon enhancement on my Incarnate Weapon, without reducing my BAB below +10 (although giving up the Soul Chakra is a pain, I can live without it).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:15:55 PM by Sinfire Titan »

[spoiler][/spoiler]