Author Topic: Need help with a concept...  (Read 956 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Need help with a concept...
« on: December 11, 2010, 08:15:21 PM »
Actually, more accurately, I need help with two concepts:

First of all, I'm working on a mundane character who uses the stuff from this guide, and uses it to murderfy things. I was also thinking of using a Rogue with that stuff, with the Deft Attack feat; bypassing armor mundanely is nice, plus a combo of Uncanny Dodge+Longstaff Combat Expertise to make sure I can't be flanked or lose my dodge bonus to armor class. I'm thinking Kalashtar for Dancing with shadows, as well; Pluses to hit and bypassing armor hurts things. Hurts them good. Maybe then go for Arcane Duelist 3 somehow, gaining the ability to lose damage to increase to-hit; that+Craven=nice. That parts ignorable though.

So, what I want help with is this: what feats are there that sacrifice to-hit for some benefit? I can think of Stone Power, Power Attack, and Combat Expertise, but are there others?

My other concept is a Duskblade who uses Channel Spell+Two Weapon Fighting tree+Spellrazor to get a decent number of attacks. My reasoning is thus: if you channel a touch attack, you would get the offhand attack from TWF and from Spellrazor. I'm also thinking of grabbing and optimizing our friend Iajatsu focus with this; so, my question is, is my reasoning correct?
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing