Author Topic: Waazraaths paladin build compendium  (Read 29198 times)

Waazraath

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
Waazraaths paladin build compendium
« on: November 13, 2010, 07:44:27 PM »
I made the post below for the Paladin Handbook on the wizards charop forums. Since there aren't that too many people posting there, I decided to share it here as well. Enjoy  :)

Joe Paladin, the average, standard paladin

Human paladin 20
Feats:
H mounted combat, 1 ride by attack, 3 spirited charge, 6 power attack, 9 battle blessing, 12 divine might, 15 animal devotion, 18 awesome smite

Very basic, knight in shining armour idea, focus is on one of the paladin's signature abilities: the horsy. Animal flavour is enforced with the devotion feat and spell selection (one mind)

Equipment: gloryborn valorous lance, pearls of power, sudden stunning weapon, rod of extend, riding boots
spells: rhino rush, one mind (lesser, greater), find the gap, righteous aura

At level 3, already triple damage on mounted charges. At level twelve, with find the gap and rhino rush, and quintuple damage (valorous weapon and rhino rush), smite and divine might, attacks should be able to get easily over 200 damage. Riding boots (MiC) make it a damage x6 multiplier, don't have clue how it's called anymore at this point.

Persistor, an ability enhancer paladin
Human cloistered cleric 1 / paladin 19
Feats:
H spell focus (transmutation), B knowledge devotion, D extend spell, 1 persist spell, 3 DMM persist, 6 ability enhancer, 9 extra turning, 12 battle blessing , 15 power attack, 18 sword of the arcane order

Domains: charm, planning

Definitely not the best way to optimize, but really straightforward. Won't mature till mid-level, since the feats chosen will do little until level 6. Will get really high strength and charisma scores, reasonable con modifier. This will save a lot of cash (for 3 +6 stat items and an amulet of natural armor) that can be spent on other stuff.

Spells: righteous aura, righteous fury, draconic might, strength of stone (situational)
Equipment: rod of extend, stunning weapon, nightsticks, reliquary holy symbol

righteous aura has a long enough duration, draconic might and rigtheous fury can be persisted for +12 str, +6 con, + 10 cha (maybe one higher, text of draconic might contradicts both table and previous edition on wether bonus is +4 or +5). Charm domain gives another +4 cha once/day

Half-fey of the green lady

Lesser aasimar half-fey binder 1 / paladin 19 (with LA buy-back)

Feats:
1) magic in the blood
3) improved binding
6) divine vigor
9) sacred healing
12) battle blessing
15) divine shield
18) law devotion

Note: bound will be mostly the green lady http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/olderProducts/dungeon/ageOfWorms/archives/theGreenLady&page=1#12 vestige, it's from pathfinder.

The first half-fey build. Focus is the very high charisma score (+6 racial, +2 from the green lady, +4 from righteous aura), turn undead abuse and magic in the blood abuse. In short:
- all half-fey spell-like abilities 3/day (up to level 8 spells)
- a recurring turn attempt every 5 rounds, usable to unlimited heal the party out of combat (sacred healing), get +2 temporary hp/level and +10 feet speed, contineously (divine vigor), unlimited divine shields.
- charisma synergy, with divine shield, the saves against the sla's, divine grace, smite, etc.
- any 1st level arcane spell, once every 5 rounds: continuous expidition retreat, maybe? Power word pain? Or nerveskitter? also very nice.

The build can be a great tank. Between law devotion, divine shield, a high cha score, and items for natural armor, deflection, a shield and a mithril breastplate, AC can get into the 60's, easily. Add to that defensive capabilities of  racial resistances and damage reduction, immunity to enchantment charm, great saves, and you have a character that's difficult to take down. Add to that a great mobility, standard 70 feet fly speed!

And for social interaction: the higher charisma helps a lot, as do unlimited charm persons.

Half-fey no.2
Lesser aasimar half-fey paladin 20 (with LA buy-back)

Feats: 1) magic in the blood 3) fly-by attack, 6) power attack 9) leadership 12) battle blessing 15) sword of the arcane order 18) martial study (shadow stride)

Alternative class feature: charging smite, substitution levels from the mystic fire knight.

This build basicly shopped in the most powerful feats for both half-fey (fly-by attack, magic in the blood) and paladin (battle blessing, leadership, Sword of the Arcane Order). Power attack adds more martial prowess (remember find the gap, or wraithstrike with SotAO), shadow stride gives the opportunity to get out of a difficult spot (RAW it's an extraordinary ability, and should even function in a anti-magic field, but it should be usable in a grapple in any case). This build will probably do less damage then a focussed charge build, but has much more options: the spell-like abilities from half-fey, more paladin spells, wizard spells as paladin spells, all paladin spells quickened, great mobility and, if neccisary, quite decent damage in melee. Additionally, the build can be a good face for the party, has lots of defensive options.

Paladin Ubercharger
Human lion spirit totem barbarian 1 / paladin of freedom 19

feats: H) power attack 1) improved bull rush 3) leap attack 6) shock trooper 9) divine might 12) battle blessing 15) travel devotion 18) sword of the arcane order

acf: lion spirit totem, smiting charge

Your basic ubercharger, Pally style. The good part is (again) that charging multipliers work for smite, divine might and power attack. With sword of the arcane order and a bludgeoning weapon (greatclub?), say hello to greater mighty wallop. The build still uses the shock trooper feat tree, and not wraithstrike or find the gap, because you need the swift action for rhino rush and find the gap only works for 1 attack.

On damage: at level 20, a charge attack would do about +60 damage with power/leap attack, +57 for charging smite,  +5 (weapon), +10 (divine might), +15 (str), 18 (4d8) weapon damage; with a valorous vaulting halberd and rhino rush (x4 damage), and four attacks (3 without the extra smiting damage), that could go easily over 2000 damage, if all attacks hit.

A non-basic version of this build could include a 1 level cloistered cleric dip (for strength devotion and animal devotion for 2 extra attacks) and 1 level binder, for 1 extra attack with Amon, but then again, more damage adds little to this build, tweaking it should focus on compensating weaknesses imho.

Ravenknight
Human Paladin 5 Knight of the Raven 10 church inquisitor 5

ACF: charging smite, mystic fire knight substitution levels 4 and 5 (bonus spells), lightbringer detect undead instead detect evil (return with church inquisitor)

H dreadful wrath
1 power attack
3 animal devotion
6 awesome smite
8 (B) sun devotion
9 battle blessing
10 (B) enduring life
12 sword of the arcane order
13 (B) lasting life
15 divine might
16 (B) knowledge devotion
18 extra turning

Frightens the living and destroys the undead. It works well in an undead centered campaign, with detect undead, smite undead, sun devotion and feats that protect the pally from drains. The abilities given up for alternative class features (detect evil, turn undead) are regained with prestige classes, so detect undead and the extra spells are freebees. Church inquisitor adds some immunities to charms and illusions. Extra damage  from animal devotion, knowledge devotion and divine might. Spells from the wizard list, animal devotion and awesome smite add versitality.

Saint Crusader The mountless rider
Some additional possibilities

Paladin 10 / master of many forms 10Paladin 19 / warblade 1trap

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
Re: Waazraaths paladin build compendium
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 07:45:34 PM »
What do you do about aerial opponents?

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

Waazraath

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 07:51:24 PM »

Eh, trick question?
- 2 half fey-builds
- Sword of the arcane order in builds: cast fly
- MoMF variant: change into a dragon
- cast winged mount
- politely ask dragon mount to fly up
- edit: forgot animal devotion!
-.... enough? :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 08:02:49 PM by Waazraath »

ninjarabbit

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 09:36:53 PM »
Not bad but you really need spellcasting to be effective.

The Sorcadin
silverbrow human paladin2/sorcerer4/spellsword1/abjurantchampion5/sacredexoricist8, 16 BAB and 18 CL

Feats: 1-power attack, combat casting 3-knowledge devotion (the planes) 6-practiced spellcaster 9-arcane strike 12-minor shapeshift 15-divine might 18-open feat

The Pious Crusader of Raziel
human paladin5/pioustemplar4/divinecrusader1/fistofraziel10, 19 BAB, 9th level spells in one domain, 8 smites a day as a 19th level paladin

ACFs: charging smite, holy warrior

Feats: 1-power attack, weapon focus x 3-true believer holy warrior feat-divine might 6-servant of the heavens 9-awesome smite 12-practiced spellcaster 15-quicken spell or open feat 18-open feat

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

Eh, trick question?
- 2 half fey-builds
- Sword of the arcane order in builds: cast fly
- MoMF variant: change into a dragon
- cast winged mount
- politely ask dragon mount to fly up
- edit: forgot animal devotion!
-.... enough? :)
Let me rephrase that.

Several of your builds emphasize charging. Would it not be prudent to have some sort of ranged attack as well?

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 10:51:09 PM »
weapon prof + items + bab = basic archer
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 12:03:41 AM »
I guess that will have to do.

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 01:49:41 AM »
I guess that will have to do.

Its a paladin, not a cleric  :)

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 01:55:30 AM »
Mounted Archery might be useful, as would Zen Archery, but I guess there's not enough room for either.

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 05:56:59 AM »
Shameless Plug

Paladins can do more than be beatsticks, given some thought.  This build can potentially be improved upon, as well, but I'm not really in the mood to do that this very minute.

That said, the numbers on the HP healing should really tell you something.  This is a clear T4/T5 character, despite being able to heal literally thousands of HP a day.

Solo

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 06:01:47 AM »
Very interesting.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:04:31 AM by Solo »

Waazraath

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 07:20:10 AM »
@Solo: for the ranged attacks, there really isn't room for more the feats, so mostly it has to be done the way altpersona suggests. Of course, some stuff at range can also be taken care of by spells / spell-like abilities.

@ninjarabbit: I deliberately didn't focus on gish builds; obviously a build with 9th level arcane spells is better, but I made these to do some interesting stuff with the paladin class. In this context I really like the pious crusader, it keeps the paladin feel and improves one of the paladin signatures abilities (smite).

@X-codes: interesting build! See the trick with binder/green lady vestige above, for unlimited sacred healing (well, limited by the rounds in a day). And I always considered the pally as more versitile then your average beatstick; it can certainly beat stuff up, but also be a decent healer, and be great for social interaction/investigations: diplomacy, gather information, sense motive (all on key ability scores), detect evil, discern lies, zone of truth, and with SotAO charms & all other arcane spells up to lvl 4.

bananaphone

• ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 07:27:00 AM »
Some nice builds here Waazraath and Ninjarabbit.  I love the paladin class, but I find it weak going past 5th level most of the time.  Yay for front-loaded classes.

Azurin Paladin of Dol Dorn
Cloistered Cleric 1/Paladin 1-3/Crusader 1/Warblade 1/Paladin 4/Ruby Knight Vindicator 1/Ordained Champion 1-2/Ruby Knight Vindicator 2/Ordained Champion 3/Ruby Knight Vindicator 3-10
Domains: Strength(ACF:Spontaneous Domain Casting), War, Knowledge(can be traded in for Devotion if you like), Bonus Domain @9th level
1.)Shape Soulmeld-Therapeutic Mantle(b), Weapon Focus(b), Standstill
3.)Ancestral Relic(this could be swapped out, but my DM is usually stingy with allowing us to shop for items)
6.)Ironheart Aura(pre-req)
7.)Divine Shield(b)
9.)Stormguard Warrior(turn those AoO's into damage), Martial Study-Iron Heart Surge(b), Combat Reflexes(b)
10.)Diehard(b)
12.)Bonus Essentia
15.)Robilar's Gambit
18.)Defensive Sweep
ACF's: Holy Warrior, Rebuke Dragons(@Paladin 4), Spontaneous Domain Casting - Strength, Angel's Sight(trade disease immunity for low-light vision and Darkvision)
Notes:  Tank with some battlefield control using Thicket of Blades and Standstill to keep foes next to you.  Use Defensive Rebuke for AoO's.  Strength Domain for access to Enlarge Person to extend my reach.  (I know I could use a Halberd/Spiked Chain, but I was going for a "thematic" sword and board build, and I wanted to utilize Divine Shield.)  
Gain Shadow Teleportation maneuvers through RKV to close distances with the enemy quickly.  I would have Therapeutic Mantle to assist with healing myself from my Vampiric Weapon or Martial Spirit Stance.  I have 2 pools of turning to use with Smiting(the Ordained Champion kind), Divine Shield, and my RKV abilities.  Lots of maneuvers.  Can channel spells through my weapon.
Problems:  Doesn't become very effective until halfway through.  Would like to get Robilar's Gambit sooner to generate AoO's,  but due to the weak BAB of Cleric and the feat's BAB requirements, it is pushed to 15th rather than 12th.  Cleric Casting is stagnant until I reach the Ordained Champion and RKV levels, and it only maxes out at 6th level spells.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:28:35 AM by bananaphone »

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 07:43:38 AM »
Ok, this thread has actually re-invoked my interest in versatile Paladins.

Duskling Fighter 1/Paladin 4/Gray Guard 2/Divine Champion 1/Gray Guard 2/Contemplative 1/Ordained Champion 3/Gray Guard +6
1) Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Charming The Arrow
3) Weapon Focus [longbow]
6) Extra Smite
9) Ranged Smite Evil
12) Rapid Shot, Manyshot (from Ordained Champion), Nimbus of Light (from re-training), Stigmata (from level)
15) Practiced Spellcaster [Divine Champion]
18) Extra Smite

Domains: War mandatory, Protection highly recommended, Incarnum and Time are of notable use.  3 total.

Starting stats: 18 Cha, 13 Dex, 14 Con (+2), 12 Int (-2), 12 Wis, remainder doesn't matter.

Smite Evil: ~+12 to hit, +18 damage (+72 damage on a Manyshot), 7/day
LoH: 14th level Paladin, ~168 hp LoH healing pool (better known as 33 ability score points with Caduceus of Healing)

Oh, and you have the whole "punch people so hard they lose all their magic" thing going for you, too.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:54:41 AM by X-Codes »

ninjarabbit

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 10:54:58 AM »
human bard1/paladin17/monk2

ACF: overwhelming attack monk (gets power attack and improved bull rush as feats)

1-bard1-able learner, nymph's kiss
2-paladin1
3-paladin2-devoted performer
4-paladin3
5-monk1-power attack
6-monk2-improved bullrush, ascetic knight
7-paladin4
8-paladin5
9-paladin6-Initate of Milil
10-paladin7
11-paladin8
12-paladin9-shock trooper
13-paladin10
14-paladin11
15-paladin12-divine might
16-paladin13
17-paladin14
18-paladin15-battle blessing
19-paladin16
20-paladin17

unarmed strike as a 19th level monk, bardic music as a 18th level bard

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »
excellent builds.
itd be cool to see some blackguard builds to... or maybe like pali of slaughter?

also a question on your very last build. is adding just 1 level of warblade any good for higher level characters like that? whats the bene's?
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

ninjarabbit

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 12:11:25 PM »
The Raging Paladin

Dragonborn Desert Half-Orc half-orc paragon3/paladin17

ACFs:half orc paladin racial subsitutions including righteous fury, holy warrior

1-nymph's kiss 3-extra rage 6-imperious command 9-intimidaing rage 12-reckless rage 15-extra rage 18-open feat

Holy warrior feats: power attack, divine might, mounted combat, open feat

gorfnad

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 06:34:50 PM »
Supermount

LG Strongheart Halfling
1. Paladin - Mounted Combat, Track
2. Paladin
3. Paladin - Skill Focus: Handle Animal (prereq for Beast Master)
4. Paladin
5. Paladin
6. Beastmaster - Devoted Tracker
7. Beastmaster
8. Wild Plains Outrider
9. Wild Plains Outrider - Mounted Archery
10. Wild Plains Outrider
11. Halfling Outrider
12. Halfling Outrider - Natural Bond
13. Halfling Outrider
14. Halfling Outrider
15. Halfling Outrider - Ride By Attack (or some other feat)
16. Halfling Outrider
17. Halfling Outrider
18. Halfling Outrider - Spirited Charge (or some other feat)
19. Halfling Outrider
20. Halfling Outrider

Special Mount: 18th level Paladin = Paladin 5 + Wild Plains 3 + Half-Out 10
Animal Companion: 18th level Druid = Beast Master 5 + Natural Bond 3 + Half-Out 10

carnivore

• Grape ape
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »
excellent builds.
itd be cool to see some blackguard builds to... or maybe like pali of slaughter?
ask and you shall recieve:

[spoiler]
SRD ONLY Build

Sometimes is is good not to judge a Book by its cover .... even one as attractive as this one. Lusty Lucy is as Evil as she is Beautiful, and she loves to decieve anyone she can. She most often pretends that she is her Identical Twin Sister , Lovely Lacy(Paladin 17) thus she is able to cause trouble and the Blame goes on her sister. She will also go along with Adventurers to assist them, pretending to be a Scout/Rogue or simply a Fighter ... and after they find the Treasure hoard and Defeat the Monster, she eliminates them one at a Time, Framing the Deaths on other party members. She also makes a Great Antagonist for High Level Parties ... since she will have her Minions and Allies be the focus of the action ... while she controls things form behind the scenes.

The nice thing about her is that she requires virtually ZERO BUFFING .... she is always ready to fight or do anything else needed. With her Skills and Equipment she can pretend to be almost any other class. She makes a Great Scout, but can even stand Toe-To-Toe in Melee if needed, using Smite and Divine Might to Augment her already good combat abilities.

So i Present to you:

LBEG(Little Bad Evil Gal)

Lusty Lucy the Brazen

"shes a mean Little Heartbreaker, ... actually she breaks arms, legs, necks too"

Pixie 4(3 with LA Buyoff)/ Paladin of Tyranny 7/ Blackguard 10

Attributes: 32pt buy

20 Str(17 -4 racial+1 inherent +6 item)
30 Dex(14 +8 racial +4 inherent +4 item)
18 Con(14 +4 item)
17 Int(11 +6 racial)
18 Wis(10 +4 racial +4 item)
30 Cha(10 +6 racial +4 levels +4 inherent +6 item)

Flaws:
Slow
Vulnerable

Feats:
Dodge(Pixie bonus)
Alertness(Pixie bonus)
Weapon Finnesse(Pixie bonus)
Flyby Attack(flaw bonus)
Power Attack(flaw bonus)
1st: Cleave
3rd: Imp Sunder
6th: Jack of All trades
9th: Divine Might
12th: Leadership
15th: Life leech(Spelltouched)

Items:
238770gp 9x Inherent bonuses(wish cast @ 17th lvlCL)
64000gp +8 Bracers of Armor
203320gp +2 Unholy Speed Wounding Spellstoring Adamantine Rapier
37000gp Ring of Evasion+ Mind Shielding
40000gp Ring Freedom of Movement
43875gp Eyes of the Eagle + Goggles of Minute Seeing + Crystal Mask of Insightful Detection + Goggles of Night
36000gp +6 Belt of Str
32000gp +4 Amulet of Con and +4 Wis
16000gp +4 Gloves of Dex
36000gp +6 Bra of Cha(adjusted for flavor instead of Cloak)
7200gp Circlet of Persuasion + Hat of Disguise
5200gp Vest of Escape

635gp left to spend

Special Mount:
Nightmare

BAB +17
Attack bonus: +17 BAB+ 10 Dex +2 Enhancement
+29/+29/+24/+19/+14

damage:
Rapier(1d4(18-20/2) +5 Str +2 Enhancement ) = 9 damage

4d6 Sneak Attack
Divine Might +10 Damage all attacks 1 round
5/ Day Smite Good(+10 Attack, +20 Damage)
Deadly Touch: Melee Touch attack, 70 points of Damage/day, (Will save DC 23, 1/2 damage)

Saves: (F/R/W)
+36/+35/+29

SR 31
DR 10/Cold Iron

Spells:
3/3/3/2
from Blackguard list

2@ 1st lvl  from Paladin of Tyranny list

Skills: (20+30+50= 100 skill points)[spoiler]

Class Skills: (71 points spent)

5 ranks Craft (Alchemy)(Int)
15 ranks Diplomacy (Cha),
5 ranks Handle Animal (Cha),
5 ranks Heal (Wis)
5 ranks Hide (Dex)
15 ranks Intimidate (Cha)
5 ranks Knowledge (nobility and royalty) (Int),
5 ranks Knowledge (Religion)
1 rank Profession(Herbalist/Apothecary) (Wis)
5 ranks Ride (Dex).
5 ranks Sense Motive (Wis).

Cross Class Skills: (30 points spent)
5 Ranks Bluff
1 Rank Spellcraft
9 ranks UMD
[/spoiler]

well .... what do you think for an SRD ONLY build ...... makes a Fun LBEG .... right

:D

[/spoiler]

:D

dark_samuari

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 07:45:49 PM »
excellent builds.

also a question on your very last build. is adding just 1 level of warblade any good for higher level characters like that? whats the bene's?

This is an early build so if I had time would update heavily it but...

The Dread Lord
Male Human, 3rd-Level Paladin of Tyranny/3rd-Level HexBlade/2nd-Level Ur-Priest/10th-Level Bone Knight 
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid (Human), Lawfully Evil 
Hit Dice: 6d10+0, 2d8+0, 10d10+0 (166 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares),
Armor Class: 10 (+ armor, +0 Dex,), touch 10, flat-footed 10
Base Attack/Grapple: +14/+14
Full Attack: Longsword+14/+9/+4 melee (1d8/19-20)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft. 
Special Attacks: Smite Good 1/day, 
Special Qualities: Aura of Evil, Detect Good, Deadly Touch, Curse 1/day, Aura of Despair, Rebuke Undead (5/day, +2), Improved Bonecraft Armor, Bone March (40 HD; 10 HD per unit), Summon Skeletal Steed, Master of the White Banner, Fill the Ranks 1/day, Bonecraft Weapon, Exoskeleton of the Undead, Death Strike 1/day       
Resistances: Divine Grace, Arcane Resistance, Mettle, Immunity to all diseases,
Spells (per day): 6 0-level (DC 15, 16 if evil), 7 1st-level (DC 16, 17 if evil), 6 2nd-level (DC 17, 18 if evil), 5 3rd-level (DC 18, 19 if evil), 5 4th-level (DC 19, 20 if evil), 5 5th-level (DC 20, 21 if evil), 4 6th-level (DC 21, 22 if evil), 3 7th-level (DC 22, 23 if evil), 2 8th-level (DC 24, 25 if evil), 1 9th-level (DC 25, 26 if evil)
Spells (prepared) (CL 16): 0-Level; Create Water, Detect Magic (2), Guidance, Light, Read Magic; 1st-Level; Cause Fear (2), Deathwatch, Detect Good, Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Good; 2nd-Level; ; 3rd-Level; Animate Dead, Bestow Curse, Blindness/Deafness, Contagion, Magic Circle against Good; 4th-Level; Cure Critical Wounds, Divination, Divine Power, Stop Heart (BOVD), Summon Monster IV; 5th-Level; Morality Undone (BOVD), Righteous Might, Slay Living, Summon Undead V, Unhallow; 6th-Level; Create Undead, Cure Moderate Wounds, Summon Monster VI, Word of Recall; 7th-Level; Bestow Greater Curse (BOVD), Blasphemy, Mass Cure Serious Wounds; 8th-Level; Create greater Undead, Evil Weather (BOVD); 9th-Level; Apocalypse from the Sky (BOVD)   
Saves: Fort +15 (+17 against spells/spell-like effects), Ref +7(+9 against spells/spell-like effects), Will +20 (+22 against spells/spell-like effects)
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 20, Cha 14
Skills: Bluff +8, Concentration +2, Craft (Armorsmithing) +19, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +13, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (Arcane) +10, Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) +12, Knowledge (The Planes) +8, Knowledge (Religion) +22, Ride +6, Spellcraft +10, 
Feats: Iron Will [1st], Educated [H], Spell Focus (Evil) [3rd], Extend Spell [6th], Persistent Spell [9th], Divine Metamagic (Persistent Spell) [12th], Practiced Spellcaster [15th],
Languages: Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal,   
Challenge Rating: 18