Author Topic: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil  (Read 43489 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 07:36:19 PM »
"She's shouting because she ate too many weird mushrooms," Reimu replies in a voice that makes it unclear whether she's serious or not. "So," Ignoring the spectacle, she flies close to the center of the darkness. "Did you cause this incident?"
"Is that so? ...eh? Now there's two of you?"
The darkness which Marisa's magic could not penetrate dims to reveal a little girl in a black dress, her arms spread wide. On closer inspection her eyes are red and her mouth is filled with pointed teeth.

Me? I'm just an ordinary magician ze. Anyway what the shrine maiden over there said. Are you the one who made all this darkness?
"Inci... I don't know what an incident is, but yep, that was me!" Her proud grin soon fades, and she cocks her head in puzzlement. "What, can't you see?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:33:35 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 08:00:40 PM »

"No. Humans can't see in the darkness." With a sigh, Reimu lightly points her gohei at the girl. "Well, if it was you, then stop it. This darkness is really inconvenient."
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 08:04:39 PM »
"Oh?" ??? "But I've seen people who only come out at night."
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 08:18:02 PM »

"Those are either youkai or stupid humans. You can eat those if you want, but it's a bother to me. I usually only go out by day."
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »
"Oh, is that so..."
She furrows her brow, clearly deep in thought. After a few seconds she points at Marisa.
"Can I eat the noisy one then?"
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
Go ahead and have a bite ze! I'm really delicious!

Grinning in anticipation for a duel, Marisa pulls one of her spellcards, ready to blast the new mysterious girl as soon as she tried something suspicious.
"A darkness summoning youkai heh? Let's see how long she can stand to my cosmic magic!"

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 07:55:46 AM »

"You can eat her as much as you want. I'll watch. If you end the darkness first, I'll even hold her for you."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 11:56:41 AM »
Rumia stares at Marisa's spell card in confusion.
"What's that? Some kind of seasoning?"
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
A sweatdrop appears on the back of Marisa's hat.

Hooeee, you never heard of danmaku duels? This is a spellcard ze. It shoots shiny stuff in crazy patterns when you put your energy on it. If I hit you enough then I win the duel ze! Simple huh? If you don't have any spellcards I can sell you some of mine cheap!

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »

"Geez, just get on with it already! Look, you there. I sent this stuff about Danmaku battles out to all the important Youkai in Gensokyo. If you didn't get it, we'll walk you though it. Just hurry up, I need to do my laundry!" A slip of paper flies from Reimu's hand, landing on Rumia's forehead. It is not an ofuda, however - Marisa may recognize it as the paper containing the rules for Danmaku battles she herself got a while ago. "There, just read that.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:05:27 PM by Agita »

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »
Rumia's eyes slowly move upwards, widening as she spots the sheet on her head. "Okay!" she shouts, snatching it.

She stares at the instructions and begins to scan them intently. Then after a few seconds she raises her hand. "Sensei, one question!"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 06:52:28 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 05:23:33 PM »

Impatiently, Reimu asks, "Yeah? What is it?" She'd probably be tapping her feet on the floor if there was a floor under her.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 05:25:10 PM »
"What's 'read'?" she smiles.
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »

There is a short pause in which everything is still and Reimu's expression seems frozen. Then... "Wha- Gimme that!" Snatching the paper from Rumia's hands, Reimu instead begins reading it to her hurriedly. "Got it? See, it's easy. If you can't write, she'll write your spellcards down for you," Reimu finishes, pointing at Marisa.

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
Marisa takes out her hat and proceeds to pull from it scrolls, inks, feathers and precariously balancing them over her frilly dress and broom. Puting back her hat, she holds feather and scrolls in her hands, standing ready to write.

So you're a night bird, right ze? How about...Darkness Sign? Perhaps something moon-related? You also seem to like to mark your territorry...

In a few minutes, Marisa pulls out three shiny new black cards

Moon Sign "Moonlight Ray"-Because you can never have too much lazers ze!

Night Sign "Night Bird"-Classic bullet hell!

Darkness Sign "Demarcation"- For a cool finish!

Those will be free samples. If you want more you'll have to pay me ze!

Marisa hands the three spellcards to Rumia, while guarding again her drawing materials. The witch then turns to the shrine maiden.

So Reimu, I made the cards, you beat her now ze!

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 09:48:28 AM »

"Alright, alright, I'll be your opponent." Now somewhat more relaxed, Reimu pulls out a number of needles, her Yin-Yang Orbs floating around her lazily. "It can't be that hard if it's cards Marisa made."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2011, 02:23:06 PM »
She points at Marisa. "If I win I get to eat her, right?"
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

"Yeah, whatever. If she lets you."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »
Rumia smiles wide and licks her lips. "Alright, here I go!"

Apparitions Stalk the Night

The shadows around her begin to shift and swirl, condensing into a solid black ring that fades to purple at its edges.
"Wheee!" As it spins faster, strands of darkness break off and lash out at Reimu like whips.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:13:48 PM by Prime32 »
My work